Sesshirou
Sirenz
heart cat_ninja

WoW! I wanna draw WoW!
Name: sesshirou
Link to Gallery: I can offer b/w sketches or colored CG

CG samples: [x] [x]

Sketch Samples:[1] [2] [3] [4]
Cost: I like to received items instead of gold- feel free to offer something or check out my wishlist for ideas? sketches are generally 5b+ for fullbody and CGs are bribes...like big big wishlist items XD they just take so much more time ><
Offering: I can do fullbodies or halfbodies/busts/headshorts etc- I do couples and even groups
Questions/comments: You two are absolutely adorable D: and your IRL wedding photos are gorgeous! I'd love to do your wedding dress or even a group shot of your husband and you in IRL + your WOW characters too if that's what you want- I'm open to any ideas really! It's such a cute request!!

hmm it looks like you are wearing all your wishlist items. Maybe you got lucky since and got them all? I really love your art!!

Im glad you like my art! haha are you sure you didn't look at my equipped list and not my wishlist? My wishlist has 30+ items on it and I'm definitely not wearing (nor do I own) most of them!

lol yeah it looks like I did. What top wishlist items can I offer for a full body couple?

I just finished a waist up for an ancient katana to give you an idea of my price rage- a CG fullbody couple would be...something ~4x that value? I'm always open to hearing offers of items that aren't on my list though biggrin or a combination of different things- I'm pretty easy about items :]

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Sesshirou

I just finished a waist up for an ancient katana to give you an idea of my price rage- a CG fullbody couple would be...something ~4x that value? I'm always open to hearing offers of items that aren't on my list though biggrin or a combination of different things- I'm pretty easy about items :]

I can give 4 ancient katanas for a full body couple then. I had invested in them extensively when they first came out. Let me know if you accept and I will send the trade. The request will be of Marcus WOW character and my WOW character in our wedding clothes. Any cute/romantic pose. I'm making a 4 x 4 photobook with Shutterfly with anime art of us.

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
[x~Ripple~x]
Sirenz

Ohh thanks for clarifying!

Not a problem. heart

Congratz on your in game and RL Marriage and your anthro art is wonderful. <3

Thanks so much. cat_4laugh heart
Sirenz

I can give 4 ancient katanas for a full body couple then. I had invested in them extensively when they first came out. Let me know if you accept and I will send the trade. The request will be of Marcus WOW character and my WOW character in our wedding clothes. Any cute/romantic pose. I'm making a 4 x 4 photobook with Shutterfly with anime art of us.

when they first came out??? wow you've been around for a long time then!! haha I had made an account way back in in 2004 but wasn't active until about 2008....I'd love to accept! Is there any specific deadline you'd want this by? Sometimes I get pieces done within a day...sometimes I take a month- I would keep you updated on my progress either way- let me know if you're in any particular hurry- but I'm excited! the WOW dress is gorgeous- btw what is the height difference between the WOW characters? she looks pretty big but I'm not sure how tall she is in comparison to him- let me know and I'll start brainstorming poses!

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Sirenz

Posting this here for you.

heart Blushing Bride heart

I like your anthro art btw! I didn't realize you were an artist yourself. Would you be interested in an art trade? Waist up/portrait style?

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Sesshirou
Sirenz

when they first came out??? wow you've been around for a long time then!! haha I had made an account way back in in 2004 but wasn't active until about 2008....I'd love to accept! Is there any specific deadline you'd want this by? Sometimes I get pieces done within a day...sometimes I take a month- I would keep you updated on my progress either way- let me know if you're in any particular hurry- but I'm excited! the WOW dress is gorgeous- btw what is the height difference between the WOW characters? she looks pretty big but I'm not sure how tall she is in comparison to him- let me know and I'll start brainstorming poses!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Just draw her the same height as him. IRL, I am as tall as my husband at 6 feet. I will send the trade ASAP. No I do not have a specific deadline, just within 3 months or I get anxious. cat_sweatdrop

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
NekoWashu
Sirenz

Posting this here for you.

heart Blushing Bride heart

I like your anthro art btw! I didn't realize you were an artist yourself. Would you be interested in an art trade? Waist up/portrait style?

Yeah that turned out gorgeous!! I just now saw this. I am very busy right now so will try bidding in your auction instead. biggrin

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Sirenz

Okay 3nodding If you change your mind let me know.

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Yeah I only have time to do the art in my auction next week. IRL I work as a full time web designer/developer and took on a freelance job doing a website for a plastic surgeon in Dallas. I'm pretty busy this month. *huggles* heart cat_4laugh
haha ill be sure to send updates!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Sesshirou
haha ill be sure to send updates!

Thanks!!!

Golden Puppy

WoW! I wanna draw WoW!
Name: Mwixh
Link to Gallery: mwixh.deviantart.com
Cost: 100bil?
Offering: fullbody chibi couple
Questions/comments: we can negotiate the price 3nodding
[/b

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Mwixh
WoW! I wanna draw WoW!
Name: Mwixh
Link to Gallery: mwixh.deviantart.com
Cost: 100bil?
Offering: fullbody chibi couple
Questions/comments: we can negotiate the price 3nodding
[/b

How cute! I like how it looks like a sticker. Can you draw us (Becky & Marcus) in casual clothes (jeans and a World of Warcraft shirt) maybe holding hands or some other cute pose? *sends trade*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff