Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Darling's little corner of requests.
        Current Funds: 20bil

I am a very simple person and easy to please. What brought me here is going over to the art shops and seeing that most people nowadays request near billions per uncolored chibi. I know that art is an easy way to make money, but it just seems ridiculous to me. Now, I will pay a good amount of gold for good art, but let’s not be unfair about it, alright? Like, there is art you shed a few bil for. And some you don't...blahblahblah.

WHAT I WANT
        - Art of my avatar. I’m the person that creates weird sub-stories and purposes with my avatar. I am looking for something cute I can put in a post format. Or use as a signature.
        - Chibi art / Traditional art / Full Body / Bust / Color – any of these would be great, but I tend to prefer color unless your shading is amazing.
        - You specify what ballpark you think your art costs please, but if it’s high, give me a sample. No payment will be completed until after the art is completed.

Tekteks:
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love the hand pose of this. If you draw here I want her to be sort of sweet and flirty.

This avi is the innocent one! Sort of a half-dressed thing going on, if you will.

This one in my avatar...but I can't get the wings on it in Tektek. The best reference I could get

I have a special fondness for this one. She's a comedic sort of combat character. Think swashbuckling carefree pirate - but with less pirate, obviously.

This is where I will keep up with the people I'm waiting on and how much I'm paying them, in case there are multiple pages.

Form - it's easier for all involved if you just fill this out.
            [size=11][color=blueviolet]Hello my name is:[/color] Username
            [color=blueviolet]My art will be:[/color] Chibi/Traditional/Bust...ect...
            [color=blueviolet]Price:[/color] Name your price
            [color=blueviolet]Samples:[/color] If you have them. If you don't, no worries.

Enduring Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Hello my name is: dolphinsaremylife
My art will be: chibi

link to shop

Playful Fatcat

Darling Darci
Bloop

Hello my name is: xi-Enchanted