very nice samples but you forgot to include your prices

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sesshirou
u/c

I would love to draw your dragon (my favorite creature in the world.). I can draw Huey with him too.
sample 1
sample 2
the first sample is the newest, the second one is about 1 year old. Interested?
350k for traditional full body 400k-500k digital. for 1 character.
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
u/c

I would love to draw your dragon (my favorite creature in the world.). I can draw Huey with him too.
sample 1
sample 2

ah yes I'm very interested! biggrin I'm a little torn over the options since I absolutely love the detailing in the traditional picture but I've always been more of a CG fan...ugh did you have a preference between traditional/cg?

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sesshirou
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
u/c

sample 1
sample 2

ah yes I'm very interested! biggrin I'm a little torn over the options since I absolutely love the detailing in the traditional picture but I've always been more of a CG fan...ugh did you have a preference between traditional/cg?

I do prefer traditional as I have an easier time coloring details with pencil. Still trying to perfect CG. If you want I can do one Traditional and the other Digital.
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
u/c

sample 1
sample 2

I do prefer traditional as I have an easier time coloring details with pencil. Still trying to perfect CG. If you want I can do one Traditional and the other Digital.

how much would like a traditional sketch/line art be- and then if I like where its going I can opt to have it CGed etc?

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sesshirou
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
u/c

sample 1
sample 2

how much would like a traditional sketch/line art be- and then if I like where its going I can opt to have it CGed etc?

Well with the two of the them together a traditional line art sketch would be 300k. (taking about 100k off, cause I love dragons so much. XD) if you want it completed in CG it would be 600k. (200k off)
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou
u/c

sample 1
sample 2

Well with the two of the them together a traditional line art sketch would be 300k. (taking about 100k off, cause I love dragons so much. XD) if you want it completed in CG it would be 600k. (200k off)

I'm a little anxious because its slightly on the pricey side for me....do you have additional samples? Both of people and dragon/animal samples as well?

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sesshirou

I'm a little anxious because its slightly on the pricey side for me....do you have additional samples? Both of people and dragon/animal samples as well?

Well I don't have many creature/animal pictures, but here is what I do have.

sample1
sample
sample
oldsample

Some more humanoid.

sample
sample
sample
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Sesshirou

Well I don't have many creature/animal pictures, but here is what I do have.

sample1
sample
sample
oldsample

Some more humanoid.

sample
sample
sample

alright i shall take you up on the lineart offer and if i like how it turns out ill have it CGed biggrin can i ask what you plan on doing with huey/muir?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff