Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Lizumi

200k (sorry if its too high) if you can't afford its ok ^_^"

hmm it is a little pricey for me- thanks anyway though and good luck
can I draw one of your pretty ladies?
Sahike15

you may draw any one of them and more if you like biggrin in return i can almost guarantee I'll be willing to draw something for you when you're finished :]
Sesshirou
Sahike15

you may draw any one of them and more if you like biggrin in return i can almost guarantee I'll be willing to draw something for you when you're finished :]
that sounds like a dream c;
Sahike15
Sesshirou
Sahike15

that sounds like a dream c;

aw you're so sweet biggrin I'm sitting down to do some freebies now so why don't you go ahead and let me know what you want me to draw for you now biggrin
does Alex apeal to you?

Alex <3
Sahike15
does Alex apeal to you?

Alex <3

she's absolutely gorgeous~ I'll start right away biggrin
Sesshirou
Sahike15
does Alex apeal to you?

Alex <3

she's absolutely gorgeous~ I'll start right away biggrin
emotion_kirakira ;laksdflkjreiwoji
haha im glad your excited! i am too!! Xd
smart-miss-kitty
Pfffha.
I'm such a wierdo. But your characters were really cute and I really felt like drawing something so I drew Sugarloaf, Reika, and Rella because I had time on my hands! Ahahahahahha!
I dunno.
But if you like them, even though they are freebies, if you could draw one of these two, it would be greatly appreciated. > o<
Have a nice day... :>

only one of the links worked for me D: so I did him :] Hope that you like it! he was fun! I'm sorry I dont have a scanner and the picture quality is not the best...XD

[xoxo]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces