Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

I can do artwork of any of those characters (Since none of them are to complicated) or group shots or really anything. Just let me know via a message how much you can pay and what you want.

Fashionable Faun

halfkat101

I can do artwork of any of those characters (Since none of them are to complicated) or group shots or really anything. Just let me know via a message how much you can pay and what you want.

Thank you very much for posting but I'm not interested sorry.

Fashionable Faun

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Fashionable Faun

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Fashionable Faun

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Fashionable Faun

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Fashionable Faun

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Fashionable Faun

Chatty Fatcat

`•..•´___"Ƚαst ηiɢнt I ℓαץ iи bε∂ ℓσσкiиg uρ αt tнε stαяs iи tнε sкץ an∂ I thσuɢнt tσ mץsεlf, ..."___`•..•´

Hi, I saw you're looking for some art, and figured I would throw in a good word for my friends. We're part of a joint art shop. Tons of varied styles, and pretty good prices. Come on in and check us out~!
User Image

`•..•´___"...'whεяε tнε нεck is thε cεiℓiиɢ?' "___`•..•´

Fashionable Faun

Fashionable Faun

Fashionable Faun

Fashionable Faun

Fashionable Faun

Ajia Akira's Oppa

Dapper Lunatic

9,975 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
ugh I really shouldn't do this (I've got commissions to do sweatdrop ) but I would be willing to sketch a all there alternative versions (except the future one I don't trust myself not to mess that up sweatdrop ) and a colored fullbody of the modern day versions of your oc's for inari's beads (It's like the first thing on my wishlist lol).

Quote me if your interested~ My DA~ 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces