Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Faun

User Image

Hello there!
I unfortunately don't really use Gaia anymore except for very occasionally. Now since this is the case I feel like keeping my gathered hoard of items is a bit silly. So I came to the decision to get rid of the excess and although it's kind of sad to be letting it all go I love character art so what better way than to get some nice pictures. Please de-clutter my life and give me a piece of your awesome talent!

2- Rules

3- Character Information

4- Current Funds

5- Art Received

6- Links

Fashionable Faun

User Image

* Do not PM me about commissions, please post in thread.
* Please abide by Gaia's ToS & Rules & Guidelines. And the R&C Rules & R&C Guidelines.
* Any artwork done for me I expect to be able to use it as I like. This doesn't mean I will claim it as my own and will always credit you.
* Do not quote the fist page ( I really hate that xp )
* Posting examples of you work is better but linking to a shop or gallery is fine.
* Bumping and link exchanges are welcome.
* These may change.

Fashionable Faun

User Image

Okay, here is what I would love to be drawn, mine and a friends OC's.
There are different versions of clothing to choose from because their story repeats in different settings. (A kind of karmic reincarnation thing).

Would love both in individual and most especially couple art of them. (I know from their description they might sound like a complete failure as a pairing but they can be sweet at times. Promise.)

Hope this makes sense but if not please feel free to ask questions or for more details.

User Image Aoru

Hair: Black, long, down to mid back at least.
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'3"
Nationality: Japanese
Personality: Kind of a b***h, finds it hard to relate to people but at the same time clings to and protects with her life the ones that are familiar. Loves Jade but is always afraid she is misunderstanding things and will be rejected and made to look like a fool. Her frustrations are often taken out verbally on Jade calling him a variety of cruel names.

Versions:

Ancient Historical - Set in both feudal Japan and medieval Europe

References- [Aoru on the left] [Aoru on the right] [The tattoo she has on her front]

In this version she is a Tsukumogami [An object which after 100 years of being cared for gains a soul]. She appears as a human except for retaining the design from when she was an object [a hand fan] on her front but it just looks like a tattoo. When she is injured the wound looks like a stack of torn paper, she does not bleed.

She wears a white and red kimono and red geta. Paper seals can often be seen tucked into the folds of her kimono.

Victorian Historical/Steampunk
- Set in Victorian London

References - Very sorry, I haven't been able to draw out any references so far so if you are interested in doing this version feel free to go nuts with creativity.

She is a medium or spirit guide here. Will wear a full kimono when doing a seance because her customers appreciate the foreign mystery of the thing. The rest of the time she will just wear a basic dress as is the normal fashion. Prefers to wear pale colours though.

Modern - Set in modern day alternate timeline America

References - Some of her favourite dresses [X] [X] [X]

Wears Japanese Lolita fashion. Has the same tattoo on her front as in the Ancient Historical version. Has deep scars on her thighs from self mutilation.

Future - Set in spaaaaaaaaace! lol.

References - [Markings on her face and the suit she wears, it is white and red]

The result of an experimental project that used dead bodies as a foundation for building AI androids. While she still looks mostly human her internals are almost completely mechanical. She has a metal version of the tattoo on her front as a kind of makers logo.

User Image Jade

Hair: Green, shoulder length.
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'2"
Nationality: Japanese/American
Personality: Jade is a man of conscience and a sense of duty. However with his strong attachment to do what is right does blind Jade to what is right for him. Though loved by Arou, he actually does not see it and feels that he is just a tool to be used to get a mission done. However as a person he cares for others, just not much for himself.

Versions:

Ancient Historical - Set in both feudal Japan and medieval Europe

References- [Jade on the left]

A Samurai who's not really got the courage required to be one. Either wears kimono and hakama in shades of green or else bright green samurai armour both outfits are emblazoned with a dragon that is his family's symbol. Carries a green sword.

Victorian Historical/Steampunk
- Set in Victorian London

References - Very sorry, I haven't been able to draw out any references so far so if you are interested in doing this version feel free to go nuts with creativity.

An unusual existence, he was born with wings upon his back, like an angel except they are black. Is able to make them retract into his back so can wear normal clothing, usually just a three piece suit. Has a great many scars all over his body.

Modern - Set in modern day alternate timeline America

References - His armour [X] [X] Regular clothing [X] [X]

When not wearing his armour will just throw on anything that comes to hand, normally a shirt and trousers. Doesn't really care about his appearance all that much.

Future - Set in spaaaaaaaaace! lol.

References - [The armour suit he wears, it is green]

A soldier working for the equivalent of a police force. He was born with a disease that makes him stronger than most humans but each time he calls upon that strength he brings himself closer to death.

Fashionable Faun

User Image

If you would like items as part of your payment feel free to browse this list of what I'm offering and let me know what you would like. This is just every item over the value of 10,000g, no point in bothering you with the full list.

Yemaya's Pearl
Mint Frilled hat
Bandage Mood Bubble
Star Lantern
November Birthstone Crown
Pink Sweetheart Teddy
Dionaesil 8th Gen
Xmas Giftbox 2K6 (1 of cool
Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet

Fashionable Faun

User Image

Commissioned:

Kitsune Fantasy = Sketches and two coloured full bodies
njgoronerd = Full body couple

Lyer -
User Image

Posie1200 -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Microphone Rain -
User Image

Wrighter -
User Image

The Lazy Village-
User Image

Illitar-
User Image

Nihilne-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Faun

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/shut-up-and-take-my-money-2-5-mill-art-request/t.79245037_1/#6][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kranna/TOR/ocart.png[/img][/url]

Fashionable Faun

Aaaaaaaaaaand done. Now to sit and wait whee
Kranna

Art Samples:
Anime: [X]
Bust: [X]
Chibi: [X]

Consider? heart

Because The Darkness Is Going To Enfold You

Fashionable Faun

AlyssaSaurus
Kranna

Art Samples:
Anime: [X]
Bust: [X]
Chibi: [X]

Consider? heart

Because The Darkness Is Going To Enfold You

I like, very cool. XD
What's your prices?
Kranna

I like, very cool. XD
What's your prices?

Anime tends to be around 150k+
chibi 75k+
and busts 50k+
Generally people choose :3

Fashionable Faun

AlyssaSaurus
Kranna

I like, very cool. XD
What's your prices?

Anime tends to be around 150k+
chibi 75k+
and busts 50k+
Generally people choose :3

Definitely would be interested in a bust image then.

Fashionable Faun

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Fashionable Faun

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Fashionable Faun

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Headshots (70-100k) http://i44.tinypic.com/21mxbw2.jpg
Chibis (50k, give or take) http://i41.tinypic.com/2d78ni9.jpg

I have more examples, if necessary. : ) Thanks for considering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff