Welcome to Gaia! ::

x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
Should I send a trade now and you can accept it after you draw or send it after.? x.x Sorry for complicating.. It's late and I'm a bit air-headed.

okay!!
but.. what is your ref?
Which avi is it you're wanting to draw.? :c I have a lot of references. I just have yet to make tekteks of each of them.I'm uber lazy.
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
Should I send a trade now and you can accept it after you draw or send it after.? x.x Sorry for complicating.. It's late and I'm a bit air-headed.

okay!!
but.. what is your ref?
Which avi is it you're wanting to draw.? :c I have a lot of references. I just have yet to make tekteks of each of them.I'm uber lazy.

the 4th one at the very top
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen

okay!!
but.. what is your ref?

xD This is where my stupidity kicks in.
What is it you're wanting?
User Image <---THAT?
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen

okay!!
but.. what is your ref?

User Image <---THAT?

yup!1
she is so cute
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen

okay!!
but.. what is your ref?

User Image <---THAT?

yup!1
she is so cute
Success. Thank you for understanding me. xD
Thank youu. She's my greatest creation. cool
I'm a weirdo. I'll send a trade in the morning. I'm feeling a little dim right now. Sleep is needed before I turn full blown freak. x.x
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen
littlelessbroken
x0_Keileen

okay!!
but.. what is your ref?

User Image <---THAT?

yup!1
she is so cute
Success. Thank you for understanding me. xD
Thank youu. She's my greatest creation. cool
I'm a weirdo. I'll send a trade in the morning. I'm feeling a little dim right now. Sleep is needed before I turn full blown freak. x.x

haha!!
sure!!
100k - 150k for halfbody art for Ari. here are some of my examples:

Clickie!

User Image User Image

quote me if interested. thank you. smile

7,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
littlelessbroken
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hiya
I'm Ash. I'm nineteen years of age. I'm a freshmen in college.I'm looking to become a pediatrics nurse or however you say that.. O: I'm still working on my communication skills so bear/bare with me. I really can't stay on topic so conversations seem to be random. If you can handle that then you're my best friend. Anywhoozle You could stick around if you'd like.I'd actually very much enjoy that. It gets rather lonely. Occasionally I can be an entertaining person. That's better than boring all the time..right? :p

------------

Anywho. To what the point of this thread. I'm looking to buy some art [drawing/poems/short story.].I don't have a lot to spend so I would prefer it to be rather cheap..Though not too cheap because I secretly have a hidden stash that I'm trying to hide from myself. It really isn't working out too well. When I say cheap I mean I have 300k to spend very very slowly. Anywhoozle.There really is almost nothing better than when someone notices you. I'm hoping this thread gets noticed. As you can see, I have a TON of avis to choose from, so options are unlimited. I also have two OC's that are desperate for art. I have almost no art of them. ;~;
-------------
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

ORIGINAL CHARACTER REFERENCES;
Zayse
Age; 20
Body type; Athletic.
Height; 6'1"
Gender; Male
Race; Half elf /Half human
Skin color; tan
Eyes; Emerald green eyes
Hair; Dark brown, medium length, slight wave.
Other; Prominent elf ears.All the light blue on Zayse's clothing is gray and his belt,cuffs, arm band and bow are light orange.Undershirt and buttons remain white.His coat isdarker blue and the pants are a medium blue.The safety pin in his arm band is rust colored.His clothing also has a semi worn look to it.Color is slightly faded.Slightly moody and doesn't smile a lot. Likes to tease Ari; in the nicest way possible. Mood is only lifted when she's around. Secretly carries a piece of his baby blanket in his pocket.

Ari
Age; 18
Body type; petite
Height; 5'5"
Gender; female
Race; human
Skin color; pale
Eyes; golden
Hair; Blonde, Long [waist length] curly, straight bangs
Other; has a light brown thin ribbon in hair and blushy cheeks. Loves feathers. Giggles very often. Is a bit attached to Zayse. Has a smile that lights up the room.Nervous when alone so prefers crowds.[Outfit may be simplified]

MISC REFERENCES;
Link
Umbreon
Espeon

RECEIVED ARTS<3

Arts for Avatars:
Xx Kokoro no Hikari xX
Thai Noodles
The Lightning Rod of Hate
Reprove

Arts for Zayse:
Lorocien

Arts for Ari:
None.. No one likes herr. ;~;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i would like to draw ari, 100k for each, my art is my signature
May I try one for 10k~? ^^
x
x
AlliMay9th
x
x
Your art is beautiful. That would be amazing. <3
littlelessbroken
AlliMay9th
x
x

Thank you very much~!^^
I'll get it to you by tommarrow~!
AlliMay9th
littlelessbroken
AlliMay9th
x
x

Thank you very much~!^^
I'll have a trade sent to you some time tomorrow.
littlelessbroken
AlliMay9th
littlelessbroken
AlliMay9th
x
x

Thank you very much~!^^
I'll have a trade sent to you some time tomorrow.

done
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas