Pure1212
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
heart
MOKO!!
Hi Chamo <3
how you been? haven';t seen you in a while. ^__^
Well, I haven't really been home for the past two weeks XD I've been well, though I'm super exhausted. You?
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
heart
MOKO!!
Hi Chamo <3
Well, I haven't really been home for the past two weeks XD I've been well, though I'm super exhausted. You?
>.< super awesome. i'm having my get together tonight for my friends i got a new job and i think i might have punched a baby.... does it count if a stuff bear hard nose lands on the baby's head when you bumped it off a coffee table?

Moonlight Fairy

19,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Pure1212
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
heart
MOKO!!
Hi Chamo <3
>.< super awesome. i'm having my get together tonight for my friends i got a new job and i think i might have punched a baby.... does it count if a stuff bear hard nose lands on the baby's head when you bumped it off a coffee table?
Congrats on the new job, and no I don't think that counts... that's a "I accidentally knocked a stuffed bear off the coffee table, and it's hard nose ended up hitting a baby x.x; "
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
Hi Chamo <3
Congrats on the new job, and no I don't think that counts... that's a "I accidentally knocked a stuffed bear off the coffee table, and it's hard nose ended up hitting a baby x.x; "

damn this day was just ruined >___>

Moonlight Fairy

19,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Pure1212
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
Hi Chamo <3

Sorry to hear that. I'm going offline a bit to take a cat nap.
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni
Pure1212
Mokoni

Sorry to hear that. I'm going offline a bit to take a cat nap.
cool sleep well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces