Total Votes:[ 130 ]

Romantic Gaian

Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
reward?
If I finish commissions, I get to doodle cute stuff I see?
very true
like the doodle of pantsu last night, however been neglecting the commissions, been reading ^^'
its very cute and devious

lol very nice ^^ yay reading!!
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
reward?
very true
like the doodle of pantsu last night, however been neglecting the commissions, been reading ^^'

love a good book with a cute story, though if the story wants to take a naughty turn i'll still read it, but happier XD

Romantic Gaian

Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
very true

love a good book with a cute story, though if the story wants to take a naughty turn i'll still read it, but happier XD
i do as well. lol one of my friends got me into some romance/sex fantasy/magical themed books. Bound by Shadow is good. there are 3 books in total for that series but i still have yet to finish bound by shadow but some of the scenes get quite hott

Generous Member

15,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sex fantasies you say... * 3*
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
very true

i do as well. lol one of my friends got me into some romance/sex fantasy/magical themed books. Bound by Shadow is good. there are 3 books in total for that series but i still have yet to finish bound by shadow but some of the scenes get quite hott
you'll later have to give me the author! I wanna read!

Romantic Gaian

Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane

i will ^^ really good just wish i didnt stop reading sometimes. i mean its just work takes me out of things to not wanna do anythin. and it got uber hott in some of the scenes

@giga, XD
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane

i will ^^ really good just wish i didnt stop reading sometimes. i mean its just work takes me out of things to not wanna do anythin. and it got uber hott in some of the scenes

@giga, XD
Sounds good to me!~*purrs* cat_whee

Romantic Gaian

Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane

@giga, XD
^^
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane

@giga, XD
^^
heart

Romantic Gaian

Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
I have noticed, I've stopped self from randomly doodling people in here before so many times.
XD
it's hard when you get a pose and whatnot and then go 'no..back to commissions!'
rofl
Then I go 'but avatar!!' then we get those random freebies I do lol
User Image

I know this feeling all to well... sweatdrop and man are you right, even as busy as I am with commissions, sometimes its SO DAMN HARD to ignore smexy avies! gonk

Honestly, I just can't bring myself to ignore inspiration when it hits... User Image User Image
Edan Ashedah
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
Princess-Fanoria-Pagan
Dragonia Bane
I have noticed, I've stopped self from randomly doodling people in here before so many times.
XD
it's hard when you get a pose and whatnot and then go 'no..back to commissions!'
rofl
Then I go 'but avatar!!' then we get those random freebies I do lol
User Image

I know this feeling all to well... sweatdrop and man are you right, even as busy as I am with commissions, sometimes its SO DAMN HARD to ignore smexy avies! gonk

Honestly, I just can't bring myself to ignore inspiration when it hits... User Image User Image
Yes! This thread just has so many smexy avies too!
For ignoring inspiration it takes a lot of....force, and the force is not one with me. I often lose to it. Speaking of avies, you have a nice one as.

Ruthless Inquisitor

12,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
i adore that pic in your sig

Dangerous Hunter

meef...pretty avatars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff