1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Intro

//Dusts off workpants.

Now then this thread is..a gift to my Roleplay Family. This group is..extensive to say the least. Our home is Located in the bowels of the chatterbox. It is a lovely home for old sinners and new.

I ramble though, on to the point. This thread is for me to purchase art. I have tried to set it up in a way that you -the artist- will not be overwhelmed by our numbers -and will have some choice in what you do-. I am NOT looking for group art, though if it comes up I am interested. I am looking for ALL styles and media. I am looking for half/fullbody/singles/couples/small groups/larger groups/Chibis/ect. Most of the OC's also have a small section with some pose idea's and things DO NOT feel restricted by these, above all else I <3 creative freedom, let your imagination soar in this place.

Rules

-Follow ToS
-No RLC
-Don't be a douche
-No Drama
-Make Art for us'

**Watch for falling tools**
Still working on 'post decorations'
Gathering Profiles..More OC's to Come.

**Disclaimer::I am not responsible for sins committed in this thread.

Intro N' Rule/Forms N' Gold Count/About Our World/Pride
Wrath/Gluttony/Lust/Envy/Greed/Sloth
The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Forms N' Gold Count

Form(s)

Want to make art, fill out this form.

[quote="Tamea Goldenrod"][/quote]
[align=center][color=red][size=9][u][b]Nothin' Fancy here::[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b] Your name
[b]Samples:[/b] Your samples
[b]Prices:[/b] Your Prices
[b]I want to make art of: [/b] Who do you want to make art of?
[b]I want to:[/b] Tell me what you want to do half body full body colour sketch group couple single ect. :33 You are the artist, you have the vision. O;
[/size][/color][/align]

Gold Count

300B//300B

Item's Available

Polar Ice Nitemare Scarf
Bubble Gum Mini angel WingsX2

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
About Our World

As you seem to walk through veiled air into a strange and outlandish world, off in the far distance looms a large mass, most likely a mountain or city of sorts. It is dark and seems to touch the sky and the clouds over the very top of it seem black like smoke or ink. The clouds seemed to swirl as if hiding much for view....

User Image

...Sounds that seem so normal and peaceful just as they fade away seem unnerving to you some how and twice you could have swore that you heard a dying scream from something...

User Image

...As you make your way from bog to bog careful not to fall in the water and watch as a small snake, or so you may think, crosses your path and hardly gives you an after thought....

User Image

...As you walk closer, almost unable to keep your breath, you come to the realization that what you are looking at is indeed not a castle but a wall without a door. It seems to span the corners of your vision, the boundaries of the swamp and the forest itself and go on forever...

User Image

...Utter thy name, and confess thy sin, then the way will open within."

You think for a while, not knowing the meaning of the confusing words. Until at last it comes to you. You speak your true name and admit what has been in your heart sense you were brought into this world. There was the sound of many locks coming undone as the door swings open.

Before you is a long hall way, made of stone with the same art as seems custom to the castle. The air however in front of you, shimmers like when before you walked through to this strange world of wonder and fear. You walk through and find yourself deep in the castle.

Above you written in the same writing as the front door is a sign. It reads as you speak to yourself allowed and your voice echos back off the walls of the large and long hall ways.

"Welcome to Castle Sin." ...

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pride

...You're narcissistic, arrogant and believe you can do no wrong...

The Sin...

Pride the Ever-Living

Name- Pride
Sin- Pride
Ref Info
-------------

-Height: 7 foot even.
-Weight: 144 pounds
-Body Build: Slim, with slight muscle.
-Hair Style: Long bangs on either side of face, with the back cut short and boyish.
-Hair Color: Black
-Eye Color: Deep purple with sapphire flecks.
-Eye Shape: Slightly almond shaped.
-Eye Pupils: Hourglasses
-Skin Color: Snow White, almost pal like he is dead.
-Face Shape: Sharp with fair cheek bones, and a slightly pointed chin.

Image Refs
-http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s443/07Sinn/Pride Avi Art/SinofPride_zpse0dc6815.jpg
-http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s443/07Sinn/Pride Avi Art/TheEver-LivingSin_zps26b35e1b.jpg

Earlier mentioned spoiler tag for the tl'dr's

The Lesser's...

Midnight Shadow Damien

True Name- Prince Damien 'Dante' Raven Blackheart
Preferred Names- Damien, Raven[in a female body], and Blackheart. Dante is only reserved for select individuals.
Sin- A proud member of this sinful organization, and currently holds the title of Dignity.

Ref Info
-------------

- Body shape. Six foot two and lean. Well toned in his fitness level, but he is not overly built, his stature taking on the form of a trained assassin, or a well skilled thief. Very light for his appearance, at roughly one hundred and thirty pounds.
- Coloring. Skin tone gives the impression he enjoys the sun's rays, but this is not the case, as he actually despises the intense light. Pin straight lengths of ebony fall behind him, to reach either the base of his neck, or the middle of his back. Blinking, twin pools often swirl with blood and fire in sunken sockets, the three main hues being a honey gold, vibrant orange, and rose red.
- Overall Shape. Slim, and well kept, he holds a certain pride with how he looks, and always does his best to keep it that way. Long, almost inch long nails extend from his hands, pointed at the tips, almost like claws. Narrow, almost devious looking eyes blink from sunken sockets. Thin lips, stained with either licorice, or a natural gloss always give him an amused, or laid back expression.
- Attire. Being that he can alter his gender on a whim, he does not always stick to one style. If male, the style of dress is very casual, but holds a slight Victorian edge to it. Long jackets, neck sashes, and fine leather boots are his preferred, but that is to say he does take in a bit more simple styles. Graphic tees, black trousers, and belted, or combat style boots are among his favorites. If female, the style of dress can be very graceful, and dramatic. Torn stockings, and plaid skirts, with chain, or skeletal decor. Ruffled, dark sleeves, and heeled boots give a slight edge to her, but she is not adverse to flowing, ground length dresses, or the more Lolita style attire.
- Features. Angular, masculine features, along with two medium sized fangs can be seen, no matter what gender he assumes, often causing others to mistake him for a chylde of the night, but they would be wrong. From off his back, two to six feathered limbs are seen, each feather as dark as a starless night, violet or blood red outlines being cast on the shadows behind them. Gently swaying behind him, is a thin, arrow tipped tail of licorice black, a pair of spikes the same hue poking out through silken hair. Despite his rapid regeneration, a scar remains on his right cheek, in the shape of a cross, or an x, a sign of what he had lost and endured.
- Demeanor. Mischievous and playful, but unsure. While complicated to explain in full detail, it's safe to assume that he is always plotting, or thinking of what he wants to do next, whether it be fun, silly, dangerous, or just all out ridiculous. Not all of these are what society, or even what his friends deem right, so he has since put limits on these thoughts, as well as his abilities, until the time comes he is able to use them again.

Image Refs
- Click for reference one
- Click for reference two

Nothing really to put here.

Other
- Individuals Drawn In. If it's alright with their typists, anyone.
- Poses. Leaning against a wall, his arms crossed. Seated on the ground, in a mess of pillows with his sister, Kushiel, as they play a game, or watch a video. Female body assumed, and having a tea party with Aurora, Alice, Goldenrod, and her house leader. Female body assumed, and playing skip rope with Aurora, Alice, and Anise. Either body assumed, and reading, or reciting a story to younger sinners.
- Expressions. Not much to put here, as I trust the artist to match the expression with his action being done.

Heras Box
Name- Regina Lenore Silverfire
Sin- Vanity
Ref Info
-------------

- Twenty-four years of age
- Five feet and eight inches tall
- Tall and Thin with an hourglass figure
- Pale cream skin color
- Dark silver hair and dark purple eyes
- An incubus mark over her chest of purple flames with the letter "N" in the center.

Image Refs
- Vanity Ref One.
- Vanity Ref Two.

Nope.

Other
- Vanity is usually only seen near her father, Oracle, her best friend, Lillian, or Pride.

The Underlings...

Kushiel Valegreve

Name- Kushiel Valegreve Blackheart
Sin-Pride-Underling
Ref Info
-------------

-Height: 5'5
-Shape: Curvy, hourglass shaped torso*large bust and hips, narrow waist* Her thighs are slightly chunky, but not over the top.
-Skin: Pale creme color.
-Eyes: Her eyes are a bright blue, almost an electric color. She has a scarlet mote*spot* her left eye, near the bottom. When she is angry/using her powers, she gets a silver sheen to them. When linking with her brother via their mind link, the sheen is a silver-red. Her eye shape is narrower than normal, but not by much.
-Hair color/shape/style:Her hair is long and straight, normally to her knees, but at the shortest is to her shoulder blades. Tar black color, but she has light hints of blue, red, silver, and purple in it. Her hair style is usually pretty simple, either loose or in a braid. She normally uses her ability to control the shadows to put her hair in a fancy up-do if she ever does anything different.
-Markings: She has a blue tinted burn mark over her heart.
-Mouth: Lips are a pale peach-pink color, bottom lip fuller than her top. The shape is a mid-sized bow and her fangs are small and dainty, normally not seen unless she is smiling.
-Hands: Her nails are longer than normal and talon looking. They are four inches long and unbreakable, the color is black unless she is wearing nail polish. They are ALWAYS kept neat, pointed, and clean.
-Clothes:She prefers the Gothic/Dark look and neutral colors. Blacks, purples, reds, blues, silver/grey, dark greens are her main colors, but if you make the lighter colors look good, then she will wear them too. *NO PINK!* Corsets and skirts*preferably long ones* are her fave types of outfits, but she open to any combination.
-Personality: Very personal about what she is feeling, even with her friends. She doesn't like to unload on them knowing that they have their own issues. She is willing to do anything to help others, even putting aside her own thoughts and feelings to be able to properly be neutral to the subject. She is a plotter with her brother, liking and enjoying to cause chaos at times when not really appropriate. She does that to be a distraction and hopefully help cheer others up. She is insecure and broken on the inside, but has learned to wear a mask to hide that fact. So far very few have been able to see behind it. She has a tendency to act very childish, expecally around ones she trusts and enjoys being with.

Image Refs
-Image Uno
-Image Dos
-Image Tres

-She has a black barbed tail,usually its wrapped around her waist to help keep it out of her way.
-Her wings are feathered at the top(raptor style, darker colored. Like black and grey) and bat at the bottom(Black). She normally doesn't have her wings showing unless she is either going to be using them, or is changing into her furie form.
-

Other
-People: She is normally hanging around her brother, Damien. They could be lounging around Azzas throne playing a game of some type. She could also be teasing her boyfriend Will*NDGHeartbreak* or Alyssa*Vicious`Mistress*. She could also be cuddling Aurora*Geekie-chan* while looking over Bellas*BellaNephilim* shoulder as she reads.
-Poses: If you want to draw her alone, she would normally be lounging on the steps of her House Leaders throne, usually upside down, hair spread over the steps with her legs crossed beside said throne. The other places she would be is, the music room, playing the piano. Library, curled up in one of the high windows so that she would be uninterrupted to read.

Pets...

Talouse

Name- Talouse
Sin- Prides pet
Ref Info
-------------

- She is short roughly 4'5
- Although she is short she is every bit a 'woman'
- Her body although having womanly curves is very slender. Likely due to her Dryad heritage she is very small.
- Her skin is GREEN
- Her hair can be in any colour and or style you want it. All that matters is she has the pink flower in her hair. This is her link to Yggdrasil as such is rather important to the character itself.
- She doesn't really wear clothing. You CAN put her in it if you want, but please keep her bare foot. Most of her outfits consist of leaves and vines or starfish. If you want to construct a gown for her made of natural things -ie. grass, twigs, flowers, leaves, twigs, mud ect- feel free.
- She has amber or whiskey coloured eyes.
- She is very happy and rather flighty

Image Refs
ABCDEF

Name: Talouse Domandred
Alias(s): Tal, Talo
Race: Dryad
Faction: neutral
Weapon(s): Dirk, Twin daggers, short sword, scimitar. She is proficient in most small bladed weapons.
Power(s): Earth and Healing Magic Bestowed upon her by the Diety of the Dryads.
A followers or the Diety Gaia or Gaea most commonly refers to Gaia (mythology), the primal Greek goddess of the earth.

Bio:

Past is past but we shall give you the trivial details you so wish for here::::updates to come when I'm feeling less lazy.

Siblings, she had plenty, older and younger the small girls ran the woods of Eldenare. Talouse was one of many middle children, nothing special in the tight nit group. Dryads where rather solitary creatures, though often times story’s had been told. Seductive perhaps, but trickery was there game. The girls had a special fondness of chocolate. Sweet’s weren’t often to be found amidst there wooded home and no Dryad dared to cross the threshold. Many a tale had been told of men entering the woods and not returning for days, though tales where simply that.

In her early years Tal explored the woods as all Dryad’s do, never leaving her oak for more then a few days at a time. Often she would hide amidst the brush watching the travelers on the woods. How nice it would be to follow them out of the woods. To see what the world held beyond there own home. Such thoughts where silly, Tal knew that. The elders would tell her, but the woods held other species. Creatures of far greater power then the Dryads. The Druids to the west, she had heard tails of there power.

Months where spent in careful consideration. Tal continued her study’s of those on the road well gathering what little she would need. Her first stop would be the Druids, to see if any help could be found there. If they could not she would go and hunt down the old Ranger who lurked amongst them. He had been closing in on the camp for day’s, but never dared to cross path’s with the girls.

Night fell and Talouse gathered what little she owned. Pulling her old cloak about her shoulders she settled the hood about her head. Her sisters slept peacefully in there tree’s each wearing a crown of golden flowers. Biting down on her lips she whispered goodbye to the wind as her fingers curled around and old necklace. Leaving her ornate jewellery box open she dropped down from her tree. Holding tight to the necklace she made her way into the woods, silent tears shed for the family she would lose.

The woods of Eldenare spanned a great many leagues. Or so it seemed to the small creature. Tal stood no more then four foot five as was customary among Dryads, and on foot it seemed like she would walk a lifetime. Her trek brought her first to the Ranger. Who seemed to be sitting in wait. A campfire blazed before her and an extra bed and tea had been set out. Beside the tea cup a single piece of chocolate sat.

The man looked much older then herself, though humans often appeared that way. His eyes where of a crystal blue and he wore the leather garb of the woodland hunters. His hair hung about his clean shaven face in soft golden blonde waves.

Tilting her head to the side Talouse stepped out into the opening her body and head still covered in the floor length cloak.

“Welcome little one” The man said as he motioned for her to sit “You have traveled far, I thought a rest might be needed”.

Tal shifted on her feet as she looked a the man. “You knew I walked alone all this time, but you did not join me?” she said finally as she moved to take a seat.

The ranger laughed at her words as he sipped his own tea “no, and why would I. You know the tales of Dryad’s. No man is safe”. He gave a slight wink with the last of what he said a smile on her lips.

She simply nodded her head as she picked up her own cup. The tea was warm against her fingers and it was nice to sit. It felt like she had been walking for months already and it had only been two weeks. Setting the tea cup down she looked over the man “Can you take me out of the woods?” she asked.

She remember his smile well, the way his head tilted as he looked at her, as if weighing his options. Sipping her tea she watched him closely.

He gave a slight nod of his head, ”aye, I could, but where is it your looking to go. The lands beyond are vast, how much do you know of the world beyond?”.

Shifting in her seat her eyes dropped to her cup, looking at the dark amber liquid within. She bit her lower lip, her mind stumbling over what little she knew, but how big could it be. Shaking her head she looked back at the man, “I..I know enough to know I want to see it. I don’t want to be forever stuck in these woods, I want to meet other people and do things that don‘t require me to play with tiny flowers.”

The man chuckled softly, “Aye, well then. I will take you the edge of the woods, there is a large home atop a cliff. Stay below, simply bypass the manor and you will find your way to Durem. Once there I would seek out a bit of clothing for when you are in the city. Now little one,” he said as removed stand “I think it’s time to rest, the day begins early and we have lots of ground to cover.”

With that he set to work stamping out the fire, darkness filled the woods once more and the two rested. The tiny Dryad more so then the ranger. He stayed watch, his back resting against a large tree, watching her sleep.

Morning came and they set off in search of the Shamans. Days seemed to fade into one another as they traveled. Three days turned into four, which turned to eight. Finally on the tenth day, just as night fell she saw a twinkle in the trees, a soft light a glow not of the woods. She nearly jumped for joy as she grabbed the ranger’s hand, “they are here” she said, as she pulled him along.

Her tiny fingers digging into the flesh of his wrist, in excitement and fear. If they told her no she wouldn’t be able to leave, and her dream would end.

She stopped at the edge of the camp, her amber eyes blinking as she stood looking out over the camp.

Weakness: Chocolate
Appearance: see art journal.
Height:4'5
Eyes:Amber
Hair: Light Pink
Skin Tone: Olive Green

Companion: Poseidon::
A lot had happen in just a few day’s, some more expected then others. The girl had decided to leave the league of villains. The crew was a rag-tag bunch at best, and she really wasn’t fond of the hack and slash tactics they used. The other parts of the week had been unexpected, and the girl didn’t dare let her mind think on what that particular game could do- or not do- for her. Giving another sigh Tal leaned forward, her tail flicking lightly with the motion, curling across her lap as she kicked at the cool waters.

Darkness was beginning to fall, giving the sky a deep purple hue. It seemed almost dreary in the silence of the woods, as if the silence weighed on her ears. In those quietest of moments the girl wished to return home, to see her sisters and visit with her old tree. Even that thought seemed little more like a dream then a reality, it had been so long since she left home. Shaking her head she dropped her chin against her chest, her amber eyes returning to searching the water, as if in it’s depths she could find something worthwhile.

Shaking her head Tal gave a soft chuckle, her hand moving over the water. Smiling she watched as the green aura came into being about her fingers. The tiny shimmering swirl that told of strong earthen magic. Smiling she moved her fingers, watching as the silken threads of magic pulled at the water. The form slowly became more noticeable as the tiny girls eyes lit up. The creature took shape slowly, it was almost painful for Tal to watch. Each tiny drop of water swirling against the others.

Finally Tal shifted where she sat, lifting her other hand she gave a quick flick of her wrist. The thing solidified, though beneath the ‘flesh’ one could clearly see the flowing of the crystal waters. The horse turned it’s great head, eyes of milky white looking at the girl. The beast seemed to smile at her, as if the two shares a secret.

Giggling Tal stood up, her tiny clawed feet dropping into the water as she walked towards the creature. It was indeed a thing of great beauty, a thing no other person would ever have. Lifting her hand Tal moved her fingers along the horses neck, giving the creature a soft caress as she moved along his side. Flicking her tail lightly, her fingers curled in the animals ‘hair, pulling herself up with ease. Once she was settled on the creatures back she leaned forward slightly.

The shifting of her weight set the horse to moving, a slow walk as it stepped out of the water and onto dry land. Smiling Tal patted the horses neck, “I shall call you Poseidon”, she whispered softly, a smile playing on her lips.

Currently working on updating my bio
//work work work.

Other
-In a tree
-In Prides Throne
-Shifting between planes...*must include a rain of pink petals*

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wrath

...You're mean, hateful and angry at the world...

The Sin...

Wrathful Misanthropist

Name- Ix’Aruul
Sin- Wrath
Ref Info
-------------
-He stands at 12’9” and is 530lbs
-Body Markings: A series of stripes that change according to mood in both color and pattern. (located on abdomen and face )
-His tail can form a maw of its own full of teeth.
-He has four mandibles along his jaw.
Image Refs
-Image 1
-Image 2

He has many other forms, but this one is one of his most common.

Other
-He’s likely be to be seen maiming an enemy or terrifying the innocents.
-He is in a monogamous relationship with Lust and would be seen with her often. He is not romantic though and will not view her differently than any other being. He may give her a fond look on occasions.
-Can be seen pestering Lust as he likes to see her angry. Thinks she's adorable when angry.

Human Form

Name- Ix’Aruul
Sin- Wrath
Ref Info
-------------
-Human Form;
-He’s 6’10 and 210lbs.
-Eyes are normally a shade of grey, crimson when angered.
-Stitches will come loose when angered.
-He has stitches that hold together different skin tones as if he’s been sown together from different parts.
Image Refs
-Image 1

He has many other forms, this is his human form. For more detail, check his profile.

Other
-Can be seen pestering Lust as he likes to see her angry.
-Is unstable and can take on a chaotic/psychopath appearance depending on mood.
-He can also be seen experimenting on various projects.

The Lesser's...

Drake Magestrail

Name- Drake Magestrail
Sin- Wrath

Ref Info

-Height 6'0
-Skin colour is bluish grey and is muscular but lean. Long pointed ears.
-Eye colour amber.
-Hair is black and is pulled back into a ponytail, length is just past shoulders. Red ribbon held at mid-length.
-Noticeable markings: Various scars. One 'X' shaped scar between eyes. One straight line scar across right eye. One small 'X' shaped scar on right cheek.
-Currently wearing formal clothes in relaxed manner. Black with red trim long sleeve button up,unbuttoned, which shows red vest underneath. Haphazardly tied black tie. Black slacks that cover just a bit of formal shoes. Carries cane in right hand.

Image Refs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other
Standing leaning forward on cane
Standing with one hand in pocket twirling cane while whistling.

The Underlings...

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Gluttony

...Constantly craving more then what you need...

The Sin...

Tamea Goldenrod

Name- Ellissindra Fandrangle AkA Goldy
Sin- Gluttony
Ref Info
-------------
- 5'5
- White/Cream coloured hair that cascades in soft waves to the floor.
- Her skin should border on the same pale colour a vampire would have
- Amber eyes
- Her flesh appears to be decorated with a collection of golden coloured tattoo's that shift and change beneath her skin.
- Slender
-As far as her outfit goes I am at this time indifferent complete and total artistic freedom in this matter, though I would like the colours to be oranges and blacks. I would also like her to be wearing some sort of mask IE: Phantom death mask. Or something of the sort, feel free to design your own mask. :33

Image Refs
-

User Image

-

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT GOLDY
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- Goldy is an angel
- She is very old by human standards
- Her real name is Ellissindra Fandrangle
- Her best friend is a Dryad named Talouse
- She was, for a time a super villain by the name of Queen Goldy
- She died one dark night in a fight against other villains. Her bones were picked clean by a man eating frog-man named Iron Cathedral
- Talouse aka Tal took her bones with her back to the life tree -it is another story entierely how the dryad came to be linked to the life tree-
- Tal 're-animated' Goldys bones with the help of the life tree and her own god's
- Goldy know lives her life out in quiet solitude in castle sin. Something between life and death. She is sustained by the flesh of the mortals she once protected. She lives in constant torment from past sins and transgressions and has vowed to right her wrongs. Until she can atone for her sins she is stuck in this form.
-She has recently taken up the mantle of the sin Gluttony and all the power that it entails..thus the lack of art.

Other
Pose things
- Sitting in her throne
- Reading a book
- Petting an ethereal wolf
- With any the other Sins..especially Greed.

The Lesser's...

The Underlings...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Name- Aqil Tawfeek
Sin- Gluttony
Ref Info
-------------

- Red scaled naga, 16+ft tail.
- White horns spiral back
- Green or Blue eyes, they change color. Snake silted and easily narrowed.
- Well built upper body, fair skin tone
- Red Hair, currently really long and flowing around his waist.
- Usually dressed with an orange sash around his waist and maybe light armor.
- LOVES TO SNUGGLE!!!!
- Tribal markings around his shoulders which spiral down his spine.

Image Refs
- Orignal Pic (not owned by me)
- Favortie Art of him by Damien

Character Informationxoxoxoxoxo
        Character Name: Aqil Tawfeek
        Character Nickname: Qill, Koray, Ruby or Red
        Character Age: Somewhere in the six hundreds...lost count
        Character Race: Naga
        Character Gender: Male
        Character Height: 5'8 --& 18'7
        Character Weight: 220lbs --& 450lbs
        Character Skin: Pale --& Peach
        Character Markings: n/a --& tribal markings of his clan
        Character Orientation: Doesn't really matter...pleasure is pleasure
        Character Personality:
        •Personality Trait 1 -- Fun loving
        •Personality Trait 2 -- Easy to get along with
        •Personality Trait 3 -- Can be stoic
        •Personality Trait 4 -- Enjoys getting to know others
        •Personality Trait 5 -- Not a morning person

Character Extrasxoxoxoxoxo
        Character Weakness(s): Pretty eyes, a good smile, sweet foods, someone stepping on the tip of his tail & intense cold.
        Character Main Abilities: Minor heat manipulation (like he can raise the temp within a room to where he needs it), Animal communication (all forms), Healing through exchange of body heat (think along the lines of his Aura is pure healing energy which transfers as heat), Minor knowledge of Poison Making (its a natural thing)
        Character Side Abilities: Major heat manipulation (controls the body heat of those around him), Summoning fire, Mass Hypnosis, Greater Healing (can heal near death; usually requires higher body temp which drains him quicker), Mastery of Poison's (was only taught basics before he left)
        Character Weapon(s): Knives coated in his poison --& His tail, claws, fangs or any blade given to him (as all blades are/will be coated in his poison)
        Character Other: Aqil enjoys the pleasure of another warm body next to his...so, if you fall asleep next to him, you will wake up with a 18ft naga using you as a pillow. No worries, he won't crush you...maybe.

Character Sinxoxoxoxoxo
        Character's Sin: Gluttony
        Character Title: Underling
        Character Sin Gift(s): n/a
        Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Character Historyxoxoxoxoxo
        Character Bio: Aqil was born in the shamanistic clan of the Tawfeek Desert, hence where he gets his surname. Raised with several elder siblings, a dozen younger siblings and numerous cousins within his generation he is used to large groups and adores the body heat of others. He was born as part of a set of twins. His clan was never big on marriages as his several Mothers would provide evidence to that, so his view on marriage is that its an interesting concept which mammals indulge in.

His Clan served as the Shaman's and Healers for other Clans within the Desert as their world was constantly at war. As such, Aqil and his siblings all are trained Healers, Spiritualists and Poison Makers...Aqil is no stranger to death, gore and mangled corpses...he just never really found pleasure in them. His likes are: Sharing body heat with others, Learning about those he knows he'll interact with on a daily basis, Watching the phases of the Moon, Sun bathing & Finding a good partner for the night. He was raised with loose morals and a free spirit, which are two things he carries with him to this day. His morning attitude steams from his interactions with his younger siblings, many of them preferred to pounce and play fight their elders awake instead of gently shaking them.

Aqil lost his own twin to a demon who was "just passing through", causing the war on his world to worsen. Aqil chased the demon through an unknown portal and found himself in Valaura, taking his human form (pictured at the very top) Aqil started his journey into the World of Sin...
        Character Homeworld: The Tawfeek Desert in the world of Malovanda
        Character Family: Father, Mother(s)- 5, Elder Brother(s)- 6, Elder Sister, Younger Brother(s)- 7, Younger Sister(s)- 5. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins...Grandparents, Great-Grandparents.

ROOM DETAILS
He knew first waking up would always have his mind and senses muddled. He shook his head as he slithered out of his new bed. The naga looked around everything was...new. His bed was a large circle in the center of the room, a semi circle half-wall acted as its headboard The area beyond the headboard led out to a large balcony of some sort, the windows seemed covered in cobwebs. Aqil looked around realizing that he was also covered in cobwebs. Not caring to brush himself off he continued to gaze about the room.

Along one wall was bookcases, the shelves filled with nameless books that naga let his dull claws trace along the spines as he smiled a fanged smile. He looked over his shoulder at the other wall where a large desk stood waiting. Its chair was suited for a naga to sit in. He slithered across the floor and let out a surprised hiss as he looked down to the rug which laid before his bed and reached the door. He liked the sensation of stone to cloth and let out a pleased little hiss. He focused back on his venture.

He reached the desk and tenderly brushed off some of the dust which had gathered. He blinked then looked up to the large wardrobe sitting patiently in the corner. He blinked before slithering over, opening it to reveal all he would need for clothing. The male shivered as he realized that he was nude. Well that wouldn't do, he pulled out a long-sleeved mini jacket, a light armored shirt (he learned), a over-skirt to feel somewhat modest and a belt to keep it all in place.Looking around it was decided he would clean his new room later. For now...he looked to the dreaded door. It was time to resurfaced.

Other
-Coiled around someone in snuggles, lounging in his new room (look in spoilers for room detail...) Maybe if they allow it, interacting with the blackheart siblings (Damien and Kushina) or others such as Azlien, Lovely+Doc and Lord Sloth... >> just a few ideas.

huffnut

Name-Tao
Sin-Gluttony
Ref Info
-------------
-Height- 6’
-Body Shape- ectomorph
-Skin tone-Pale
-Hair length/style/colour- long bangs-> covers eyes, dark in colour
Noticeable markings- scar over right cheek mostly covered by hair
Image Refs
-thingie
-

-is a human
-has bags filled with bones, books, cards and other stuff
-eats bones
-gets nervous often

Other
- eating bones, cowering, ect ect.

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Lust

...You probably think about sex every few seconds...

The Sin...

Anise Silverclaw

Name- Anise
Sin- Lust
Ref Info
-------------

-She's 5'3. Her legs are not long, but they are well proportioned with the rest of her body.
-She's very toned/muscled and prides herself on this. She's not overly muscled though.
-She has average sized bust but is very curvy in the hips and a**... ( gonk I said a dirty word. )
-Her eyes are a striking/vivid silver.
-Her hair is lusciously thick and long and a dark raven black.
-She has a slender, vulnerable neck that she tries to hide, usually with a choker or something else.

Image Refs

Nothing for here. ;3

Other
-She likes to wear black and will almost always have something black on. Though if she's not wearing black she tends to lean toward darker colors.
-She will usually have a serious or 'strong' look about her. It's an image she tries to keep at all times as she doesn't like weakness.
-I would really like to see various pictures of her expressions or her in motion as she likes to fight.
-I would also like to see her decked out in armor.
-I have always wanted a pose of her sitting on the shoulder of Wrath's 12 foot form.

The Lesser's...

Lovely Loreley

Name- Alice Leblanc
Sin- Lust (Lust's Lesser)
Ref Info
-------------

-Height: 5 '3
-Body shape: Slender, petite, delicate looking and is somewhat voluptuous, average torso and legs, has dainty hands.
-Skin tone: Pale white, slightly rosy, mostly rosy cheeks.
-Hair length/Style/Color: Golden blonde hair that currently reaches to her hips, however she is a shape shifter and changes this at will, you can make it longer or a bit shorter if you wish. Her preference would be at her hips however.
-Eye color: Sapphire blue.
-She looks human for the most part, for the exception of having lion ears and a lion tail.
-Outfits: Alice has a preference for Burlesque type outfits (Example Here) usually prefers to dress classy but also enjoys dressing up in cute or sexy outfits now and then.
-She also has a thing for dressing up like Little Red Riding Hood and Alice In Wonderland.
-Personality: Alice is quite a bubbly and curious creature, she tends to land herself into a lot of trouble. She's a klutz, shy at times and stubborn. She can be charismatic, seductive and cunning when she needs to be, despite being a klutz she manages to act with grace. She loves dancing and more than that, she adores singing. Usually can enchant people with her songs. She is very kind and hates battles, she will avoid these as much as she can, usually by running away from them.

Image Refs
-

User Image

-

User Image

-

User Image

-

User Image

Other
-People to be drawn with: (Dreadful Doc Hyde's Character) Zamana (Her Fiancee)
-She has a connection via invisible soul bound puppet strings with Zamana, you could make it as if he was her puppet master. But they both have control over the strings, and they constantly bother each other using them.
-Favorite foods: Shrimps, octopus salad, fried fish.
-Pose: Sexy, cute ones, I'm good with any really.
-Settings: In a forest, garden, by a lake, lounging on a couch.

The Underlings...

Azlein

Name: Belle
Sin - Lust - underling
Full name: Belle Monroe Royal Multicolored eyes, marking on her eyes.
Pale, doll scar markings
5'0"
VERY busty,

Sizes about Bust 48" Waist 26" hips 36"
Very Hourglass like.
Kind, friendly, innocent, loves to sing, easily loveable
Pose is rather free posed, but should be close to Dameon if he is in the picture. That or Near Aqil. 3nodding
If you need anymore info, pm and I will fix it.

[A][C]
[D][E][F][G][H]

User Image
User Image
User Image

Geekie-chan

Name- Aurora
Sin- Lust
Ref Info
-------------

- Goes by the nickname; Aura
- Full name is; Aurora Beaumont
- Is a Pale Cheetah Shifter
- Kind, Gentle, Mature-Childish, and Overly Curious
- Has light forest green eyes
- Pale blonde locks, long to waist and slightly twisty/curly
- Stands at 5'2"
- Figure is that of a average womanly shape
- Sizes are; Chest 36", Waist 32", & Hips 40"

Image Refs
- Auroras Page
Other
- For where she would be at, you can have her hanging around at Val and Damien's feet or where ever they are at. She'll more or less be kind of like a 'Add On' thing. xD
- As for outfit, either her Default one or her Lust outfit she has would be good.

Vicious`Mistress

Name- Alyssa Rylon
Sin- Underling of Lust
Ref Info:
-------------

-Height: 5'6"
-Weight: 140
-Very dim tan, mostly neutral toned
-Deep brown, long semi-wavy hair but straight for the most part.
-White/grey toned eyes, pitch black mascara and eyeliner.
-Gothic lolita style; dresses, corsets, skinny pants, nothing pink.
Image Refs
[Only One]
-

Having grown up in a royal family she always felt like the outcast. The oldest of sibling, Scarlet. She trained with the warriors and knights, perfecting her blade skill. Also has had training with the castle mage for minor abilities. But likes to keep that secret. Uses a shadow power to hide herself if she can't fight her way out or simply to be unseen. Can step through Shadows or dark areas. Weapon of choice, Sword.

Other
- Pose: Standing on Kush's other side and we could have our arms slung around each other shoulders. Free hand maybe giving a simple wave.

Kiro_Shinigami

Name: Kiro The surname is not in the humanoid vocabulary. Tho the title Shinigami came with the the fact Kiro is everywhere there is a war on or disasters so that the dead are guided to the stars. Angel of death despite the tanned beauty.

Sexuality: Lusts/Hunts after men only. Incubus in nature.

Sin hailed to: Lady Lust.

Species: Starling, Alien, Adopted demonic angel form.

Sex: Male, Tho when in star mode sexless.

Height: 6'8 in boots, Over 7 foot if included the horns in height.

Built: Athletic swimmers built dancer like body. Narrow waist broad shoulders long legs slender claw like fingers.

Often drawn as: A dancer, A lord on his pillows with his male harem or posed pin-up.

Best references found in here to pick from. Visage will change to accommodate.
The entire Kiro Art Folder. My appearance.

Art I have drawn for the sinners

Chibi Geekie Genderbent

Damien

Damien and Kush, Kush genderbent.

Belle Genderbent

Lord Pride and Damien.

NDG Heartbreak

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Envy

...Selfish, jealous fool...

The Sin...

The Lesser's...

Aurianeh

Name- Aurianeh
Sin- Falls somewhere under Envy
Ref Info
-------------

- Height: 5'
- Weight: 60 lbs (bird bones, you know)
- Very pale skin.
- Black eyes with color-canging iris'.
- The less clothing, the better.
- Hair is currently white. Can be a dark turquoise or soft blue.
Image Refs
- [ body ]
- [ eyes ]
- [ face ]
- [ x ]

Other
- People: Auri is close to Pride and Sloth. If she's found with anything else, it'll be with her paper birds or random beasts.
- Poses: Auri isn't a very happy individual. So I'd rather not see her smiling unless it looks like she's planning murder. >>;; Otherwise, I like to give a lot of artistic creativity.

The Underlings...

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Greed

...Avaricious and totally materialistic...

The Sin...

Miss Tressia

Name- M
Sin- Greed
Ref Info
-------------

- 5'6
- purple eyes
- hair the color of blood and fire
- Her skin is peach, though very lightly tanned
- Being a Hellion, she has two, small, thin, black horns, and a black and white striped tail that ends in a triangular point.
-Mischievous and playful, she will do anything to acquire what she considers valuable (whether that's money, objects, power, or people). It is not uncommon for her to be seen with something valuable looking or gold colored.
Image Refs
-

N/A

Other
-Draw with anyone
-Draw with hordes or treasure. ^_^
-Draw With Goldy.

The Lesser's...

Dreadful Doc Hyde

Name- Zamana
Sin- Greed (Lesser sin of Avarice)
Ref Info
-------------

-Height: 6'3
-Weight: 160lbs
-Body shape: He has a lean frame with most of his height coming from his long legs. His arms and torso are also a bit elongated.
-Body tone: Thin, almost frail and sickly.
-Skin tone: Very pale.
-Hair length/style/color: Shoulder length white hair, usually unkempt and messy. Often drawn a bit spiky.
-Eye color/shape: Crystal blue, almond shaped.
-Personality: Calm, cool, and generally objective. He takes things slowly and seems disconnected from the troubles of the world around him most days.
-Outfit: He is normally dressed in either simple clothes such as a hooded jacket and a pair of cargo pants, or more fancy dress clothes. Examples of dress clothes would be pinstriped pants, collared shirts, and matching vests. He's exceptionally fond of black on gray patterns and other dark patterns. He tends to dress in bland, cool colors that are easy on the eyes.
Image Refs:

User Image

User Image

More details:

More detailed info on Zam~
-He's a kitsune with the markings of an arctic fox.
-His looks do not accurately reflect his age, though he is relatively young for one of his kind. He looks to be in his early twenties by human standards.
-He likes to posses puppets he crafts instead of using other sentient beings as hosts.
-Possessing a physical body isn't a must for him, it simply makes him more resilient to some forms of attack.

Other
-Being drawn with Lovely Loreley's character Alice is always a plus. I'd also like to see him drawn toying with puppet strings using his splayed fingers, or even manipulating a small doll.
-He's usually in quiet settings in nature like forests or lake sides.

The Underlings...

Azlein

Name: Vixey
Sin: Greed, Underling
Age: Ageless. (The universe whispers of her kisses when it was but a child.)
Height: 11.5 inches
Weight: 4 lbs
species: Rainbow Sylph (Form of a fairy)
Is busty but petite
Her body has a green tattoo-like marking that covers her entire body. (See spoiler below)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looks:

User Image

HIGHLY prefer he vine outfit. May have another outfit later.
She is full of mischief. Loves everything with rainbows or that is glittery or shiny.

Can be drawn with: Damien Blackheart

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sloth

...you probably spend far to many hours sitting on your a** procrastinating...

The Sin...

The Lesser's...

The Underlings...

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Name- Caius deTurri
Sin- under Sloth
Ref Info
-------------

-Height: 5'9"
-Body shape: Lanky, spare. Big frame, but wound up lean.
-Skin tone: Olive brown
-Hair length/style/color: Near shoulder-length, shaggy, burn scarring raises hairlines on left side, dark brown.
-Eye color/shape: Hazel (sometimes brown, sometimes green), uninterested expression, almond-ish.
-Markings: 1. Extensive tattooing all over, though not as much on his face. It interconnects, turning the separate tattoos into illustrations.
-2. Burn scarring down the left side of his body and face, caused by burning oil splashing on him.
-Outfit: Normally layers on brown canvas, illustrations are seldom visible. Always wears a hood of some type, uncomfortable with an uncovered head.

Image Refs
-Frontal view
-Sniper pose

-Human, Greek/Italian
-Equipment: Boot knife, C96 Broomhandle Mauser, Mosin Nagant sniper rifle
Former military sniper, mildly suicidal: sees little worth in himself. Recently wiped out a crime family his own was involved in. Rejected by his fresh-rescued family as a result. Believes he's found a place to belong in Valura. Currently going around with Xue-Lin Zhu; not all that sure why.
Evidently likes to sing.

Other
-Leaning against a wall, rifle nearby.
-Taking aim at a target from a window.
-Singing to nobody in particular on the roof, knees near his chest.

The_Scarlet_Widow

Name- Lillian Catherine Harper
Sin- Sloth (underling)
Ref Info
-------------

-Apparent Age: Early twenties
-Height: 5’8”
-Weight: 250lbs
-Eye Color: Violet
-Hair Color: A glossy sable. It’s thick, straight and worn a little past shoulder length.
-Skin Tone: Undeathly pale. If she was any whiter she’d be transparent.
-Body Shape: She is buxom, large framed and long of limb. Her proportions are somewhat unusual, but not unattractive. More information can be found in the spoiler tags.
-Body Tone: Pleasantly plump, to put it politely. She has plenty of feminine curves in spite of (or more likely because of) her weight.
-Clothing: Lillian’s favorite colors are red, black, and purple. She dresses conservatively and has a fondness for gothic Lolita or related styles. A web theme can usually be found somewhere in her outfits.
-Jewelry: She almost always wears a choker, usually with a spider or web theme. Silver disagrees with her, so she uses pewter. Gemstones are always rubies or garnets.
-See spoiler for tl;dr annoying details (and nightmare fuel, if you don’t like bugs).

Image Refs
-The First in Order (second chronologically)
-The Second (but technically the first)
-The Third (actually a tektek of my favorite avi)

First and Foremost: Lillian has been engaged in lifelong, highly invasive modification of her own body in an effort to become an unholy cross between a bug and a humanoid (the only reason she hasn’t seriously injured herself is because she’s undead and can take it). Therefore, artistic license is always permitted, and even encouraged at times. I don’t like to impose, and several artists have refused to draw this character based on the design’s complexity.

Some Other Stuff Regarding Her Skin: It contains a lot of chitin, so the texture of her skin is closer to an arachnid’s than a human’s. Many of her joints are segmented, and there are visible seams on some parts of her torso. Some portions of her skin are harder than others. Softer portions are used around her face so she can speak and emote. Harder portions are usually placed around the torso, so many of her curves are (ahem) “self-supporting,” or at least perkier than most people would expect. It’s not a true exoskeleton, however, so evidence of her humanoid bone structure and musculature can still be seen, most noticeably in her face (this is usually the point where most artists tell me to get out, so I’m always happy with a purely human skin type).

Shape Cont: Much of her height actually comes from her legs. Her bust is rather large and she is slightly wider at the hips than the shoulders. Much of her extra weight resides in her waist, and she carries it well; the rest is distributed between her thighs and rear, giving her lower half a rounded shape overall. There’s an hourglass hidden in there somewhere, but she’s not interested in finding it. The effect is deliberately similar to an oversized, bipedal spider (and if people can get past the skin, they sometimes trip over this. All aspects of her shape are therefore up to the artist’s discretion).

Facial Shape and Notable Features: Round with high cheekbones, a button nose, and full lips. Her eyes are large, lidless, perfectly round, and monochromatic, devoid of pupils, irises, and sclera. There are also four of them. The other two are significantly larger and more obviously arachnid, and situated roughly above her temples. They are not compound eyes, though (and I don’t think I need to repeat myself at this point > >;; draw the eyes in whatever way looks cute and convincing).

Notes on Hairstyle: She likes to wear her bangs long, to the point where they almost obscure one side of her face. When you have extra eyes and can see in ultraviolet (I love spiders~!), covering one up usually doesn’t cause problems. Hats are out of the question, unfortunately. Her hair is usually parted to the left, and in such a way as to not obscure the eyes on top of her head any more than necessary.

I am always open for PMs if additional details are necessary.

Other

-Pose Ideas: She is most likely to hang around the other Slothlings, Sloth himself, Oracle or Vanity if she is in the picture. Lillian has good posture while standing but tends to slouch or lean on convenient objects (never people) when sitting. She’s the unobtrusive type and will try to appear composed and graceful while staying out of other people’s way, but that won’t stop her from scoping out any strange goings-on nearby. If nothing’s around to draw her attention, she’ll find a spider and play with it.
-Personal Stuff: She’s the kind of person who will protest eloquently against attending a wild party while secretly wanting to go and then, once there, pretend to read a book so she can watch everyone else make fools of themselves and comment quietly but sarcastically on the action to her nearest friend (most likely Vanity or Jack/Sloth in this gathering) or sneakily contribute to the chaos in her own way out of boredom. She’s not above blackmailing the participants afterward, either, though she insists otherwise.

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
The Damned

This is for those select few who wander these lands without a chosen sin

Telandria

Name- Telandria
Sin- Unknown
Ref Info
-------------

- Most importantly she is NEVER without her ratty stuffed rabbit Djali
- She is 7 and a half years old, don't forget the half. gonk
- She favour's the colour blue in any shade
- Her hair is very long dark and curly -see avi-
- You can put her in ANYTHING you want, so long as it is suitable for a child and in shades of blue.
- She has very wise deep blue eyes.
-She is 4 feet tall and very proud of the fact.

Djali is::
A ratty old stuffed rabbit.
-He is brown, the rest is up to you.

Image Refs
ABC

Her bio is mostly unknown, however she appears to be in some way affiliated with the dead angel and the tree sprite.

Other
-Sitting at Goldy's feet
-Whispering story's to Djali

Goldy

Name- Tamea Goldenrod
Sin- N/A
Ref Info
-------------

-Height- 5'5
-Body Shape- She has rather short legs and a long torso, her body though generally curvy is less so due to her un-living state.
-Body Tone- Emaciated
-Skin tone- Pale, although if you wish to you can give the skin a greyish cast to give the appearance of the un-dead..but this is really up to the artist.
-Hair length/Style/colour- Her hair reaches past her waste and is generally worn down. -For this you can feel free to do it like the avi's hair and in the cream colour to offset the white of the dress. You can also feel free to change the style of the hair as long as it stay's something that could be deemed 'elegant'-
-Eye colour/shape- Milky white, Almond Shaped. She is blind.
-Noticable Markings-
1.The wound in her right side. She has no flesh covering her right side, from just below the bust down to her hip. -again I'll leave the gore outta this bit -
-2. If you choose to draw her from the back, she has two scars on her shoulder blades where her wings were once attached. -again this is another story we won't get into- suffice it to say she can/does have wings, but if she uses them if causes the bones to rip through her flesh so she usually skips this. -yes, this is a very very old OC and some things are just to help even her out against other players-
-3. If you choose not to put gloves on her. She has noticeable scars around her wrists from iron shackles that she wore for years.
-Outfit- She ALWAYS wears a white dress. I'm not really to picky on the style it doesn't have to be the same one the avi has on. Although the avi is a good representation of what Goldy would look like people do change there clothing. I would however REALLY like if she could have the long cape like coat//glove thing -again, you can leave out the gloves and just do the coat with a 3/4 sleeve or something-

Image Refs
ABCD

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT GOLDY
-------------------------------------------------------------------

- Goldy is an angel
- She is very old by human standards
- Her real name is Ellissindra Fandrangle
- Her best friend is a Dryad named Talouse
- She was, for a time a super villain by the name of Queen Goldy
- She died one dark night in a fight against other villains. Her bones were picked clean by a man eating frog-man named Iron Cathedral
- Talouse aka Tal took her bones with her back to the life tree -it is another story entierely how the dryad came to be linked to the life tree-
- Tal 're-animated' Goldys bones with the help of the life tree and her own god's
- Goldy know lives her life out in quiet solitude in castle sin. Something between life and death. She is sustained by the flesh of the mortals she once protected. She lives in constant torment from past sins and transgressions and has vowed to right her wrongs. Until she can atone for her sins she is stuck in this form.

Other
-I want to see her eating other human/human parts/innards ect ect.

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Name- Nimh Draoi (Poison Druid)

Ref Info
-------------

-Long lived race, planetary cycles are about 10x Earth's. 294 in human years. Nearing the end of physical youth by their reckoning.
-About 5'7"
-All skin and bones; if not starving, then extremely unhealthy. Dead white skin, scars all over from mostly self-inflicted injuries.
-Eyes are a light green, but glow yellow; deep-set. Unnatural shadows curl and shift outward from the sockets.
-Hair is waist-length and colorless, like a polar bear's.
-Not particularly handsome, but delicately featured. Same yellow glow emanates from behind his teeth as from his eyes.
-Dresses heavily, as he gets cold easily in his homeland. Lives in a mountainous, polar region.
-Similarly to Caius, prefers not to show his face, due to an unfortunate resemblance to a race of monsters that wipe out entire villages of the locals.
-Carried a stout stick to walk with; hip healed wrong in an old injury, resulting in difficulty walking without it. Recently switched to a solid black iron spear.
-Ate a daemon, gained the ability to feed off of life energy via black tendrils of unknown composition.

Image Refs
-General idea of the man himself.
-Standard dress
-Spearhead (approximate)
-Tendril look and general effect.

Dark Mage, Necro/Biomancer. Considers himself a physician. Highly intelligent, mind is connected directly to Primal Chaos. Pain and death are his power sources: mainly death. As each wound is a little death, frequently wounds himself to fuel his spells. Loves to teach and learn above all. Strange moral/proprietary code.
Can summon and deal with Daemons, but prefers not to: risky business at best.
Talks to himself, sometimes out loud. Insomniac; goes without sleep for weeks.

Other
-Sitting, reading in a library.
-Operating on a patient 'in the rough' (field healing/surgery)
-Summoning the undead to serve.
-Constructing a medical abomination.
-Casually draining someone annoying via tendrils.
-Could be drawn with anyone, really. Not normally social, so he's a bit awkward and creepy.

Azlein

Name: Synphonia or Syn
Sin: None atm (wanting to serve under Wrath)
Would be underling

Height: 5'3"
Weight : 110 lbs
Bust size: VERY large
Thin waist
Pale
Can have a black crow or raven for pet.

Images for her

User Image
Her with Niz

User Image
User Image
User Image

Poses, if in a group, put near niz or being hold by him. Otherwise freely pose. Wings are Meant to be BIG black angel wings. Scythe is optional.

Xue-Lin Zhu
Name- Xue-Lin Zhu
Sin- N/A (Trying to figure that out at the moment)
Ref Info
-------------

-Height: Five foot.
-Shape: Slim and willowy. Her chest is large for her ancestry but considered average from the rest.
-Skin: Pale, pale cocoa. Almost a really light toffee color.
-Eyes: Her eyes are a bright gold color. Her pupils are normally a human round, but when she has any intense emotions, the become slitted like a reptiles. Her eye shape is almond shaped.
-Hair color/shape/style:Her hair is silver/white and seven foot long long(NO exceptions, it is a cultural thing, having short hair shows that the person has been banished from their family by dishonoring them) She enjoys leaving it loose and trailing behind her, but knows that it does get tangled up and stepped on. That is why she normally has it in a half up-do, leaving about a foot or so loose to hang down her back.
-Markings: She had a 'dragon tattoo' that can move all over her body, it can also shrink and expand its size. It has silver scales with golden eyes, whiskers, horns, claws and the pearl is the same color. A singe gold diamond mark(pearl) in the center of her forehead.
-Features: Lips are a pale pink color, bottom lip fuller than her top. its form is of a small bow shape. Her nose is small and pert while her face is angular with high cheekbones.
-Clothes: Any ancient Chinese styled clothing is good. If you want to put her in a different style, then loose flowy items are the best. Example: Dresses. She is not a fan of pants, but will wear them as long as they are baggy enough to look as if she is wearing a dress. The colors can be any combination, but red is considered 'bridal' wear.
-Personality:She is culturally inclined to listen and be submissive to *all* males and the females who are higher ranked she is. Some things she wont do unless a higher up starts first. (Eating for example) Quite and unassuming like a good Chinese female was in her time. Does not like to draw attention to herself, though her hair and eyes do that anyways. She is smartin her eras standardsWalks with small graceful lady-like steps, posture is always straight and held correctly. Her body moves in flowing motions, almost as if she seems to be gliding on air. , having been taught to read and write since she was a young child, but never boasts about her abilities since that is considered unladylike.

Image Refs
N/A

- Will avoid fights like a plague due to having no idea how to protect herself.
-Walks with small graceful lady-like steps, posture is always straight and held correctly. Her body moves in flowing motions, almost as if she seems to be gliding on air.
-Dragon Tattoo
-Her Hybrid form

Other
-People: She really only knows Caius aka BhelliomBlue-Rose, Roilvn and Jack. So having her near one of them is ok.
-Poses: Her poses are not varied much. She has extremely proper poise, even when sitting. No slouching for her. She sits in seiza, which means sitting on her knees with her rear resting on her heels. She could either be drinking tea, playing chess or reading a book.

Lizette Von Yelwar Or Liz

Azlein
Name: Lizette Von Yelwar Or Liz
Height: 4'10", usually.
Weight: 110, usually
Bust: Very Large
Petite
bust: 42"
hips: 24"
waist:36"

Is looking to serve under pride. Hasn't talked to him IC yet.
eyes are multicolored one is lilac and the other is sky blue
White cat ears and cat tail
Long silvery white hair,
Sharp tooth'd grin.
Always looking either innocent or for trouble, usually a combination of the two.
Can burst into a flock of pure white butterflies
Has a green alpaca named Key Lime!
Position wherever as of now
Images.

This image is of all three, liz in the middle, belle on the left and synphonia on the right.
User Image

Various angles of her

User Image

art I had done for her
User Image

More art

User Image

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Art List

Currently Waiting/Buying::

This is where Goldy will track who she is buying what from. As well as all details on the art..IE form, price, who it is for.
Alyssa Rylon or Alice Leblanc or both!

I want to make art of: Alyssa Rylon or Alice Leblanc or both!
I want to: Fullbody color
User Image

Alice Leblanc

Queen_Nyssa
Tamea Goldenrod
Queen_Nyssa
Tamea Goldenrod

Nothin' Fancy here::
Name: Queen_Nyssa
Samples: one two three four five
Prices: I honestly don't know. I've had ridic low and ridic high payments before... What do you think would be fair?
I want to make art of: Alice Leblanc
I want to: draw Alice as a colored full body.

I...I don't know. I'm terrible at pricing art..gimme like a price range maybe?
gonk

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.

hmmm. is 100m okay?

What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you.

Sure.
:33
I shall start the trade.

Purchased

Spotlight

User Image

Older Arts

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

News

18/05/2014...Thread is Open.

16/05/2014...Thread is half way to completion.
15/05/2014...Construction has begun

The Damned/Art List/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100