Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Welcome to AngelicSin, my art request thread for my new story under the same name. This story is rather new so I'm collecting artwork to be posted in the gallery.

I'm looking for all kinds of artwork; from single character images to group images, portraits to action shots. I'm not really picky about what is drawn as long as it is related to AngelicSin.

If you need more information on one of the characters or if you are interested in the relationships, please feel free to ask me in this thread (but please quote me) or through private message.

Shy Bookworm

User Image

I am Orion Kay Linn, otherwise known as silentcry666. I am a writer at heart and I adore creating new worlds and characters. AngelicSin is just my newest creation and it will be placed online for people to read but do not fret because you will get full credit as the artist!

Shy Bookworm

User Image

1 :: Follow Gaia Online's Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines at all times. I do not mind blood or light sexual situations but I do not want any genitalia or such things like that.

2 :: Please do not ask me to price your art. I am horrible at this and I do not want to offend anyone with offers that are not appropriate for your artwork.

3 :: I do not mind visiting art shops but please keep all negotiations in my thread, I get confused easily as to where things were talked about.

4 :: I do not mind art auctions but please know that I probably will not offer anything unless something really strikes my fancy.

5 :: If you randomly draw something for me that was not previously discussed, I will assume it is gift art. I will not pay for it.

6 :: I do accept Real Life Commissions but I am extremely picky about this and I probably will end up saying no unless the price is right for my budget.

7 :: Feel free to send me a private message instead of posting here, I will gladly discuss things with you privately!

8 :: Please have fun!

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Gold
                  850 Billion + Gold

Items
                  These are just a few select items that I have, if I don't have the item you are looking for, I am willing to buy it.
                  TekTek says I have over 8 Trillion in Items but I do not know how reliable this information is

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bundles

Shy Bookworm

User Image

As the snow softly fell from the moonlit sky and onto the sleeping city of Ashe, a lone figure walked down the empty street. He enjoyed walking the streets this late at night, when he could be free with his thoughts and away from the burdens that surrounded the people. He was not originally from The Old District but the quietness that fell at night there was what he desired most. He thought back on The Great Fire that nearly destroyed the kingdom. Many did not believe that the kingdom could survive after The Great Fire but it not only survived, The New District that developed, thrived with life. The New District, his home area, was always loud with drunken people and calls from prostitutes on street corners; thinking about this, a sigh escaped his lips. He felt more at home in The Old District, but because of his station he knew he would not be accepted since The Old District was stuck in its ways. He hated The New District in a way but he has learned to accept his fate as being one of the many denizens of this new area. Many from The Old District turned a blind eye toward this new growth in the kingdom but there were a few who believed that this forbidden life was exciting. He was hoping that one of these rare people from The Old District would save him from his life before life became too heavy to bear.

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Aera is the main character in this story, she is a very quiet young woman who many believe is a snob because she does not speak to anyone who isn't close to her. Ice Hart is what they call her. She is a rather friendly young woman to those she lets through her barriers. Her parents died when she was rather young, though the reason is unknown to her and none of her servants will tell her what happened.

Sex :: Female
                  Hair :: Very long pure white hair that falls to her ankles. She usually keeps her hair down but will put her hair up for special occasions.
                  Eyes :: She has very pale violet eyes

Images

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Aldea Grueson is one of the demons in the story, a woman who hates Angels and who hates Mortals even more. She is the sex symbol of the story and is very flirtatious and loves to flaunt her curvy body.

Hair :: Dark violet in color and falls to the middle of her back, she always keeps her hair up in a bun with the remaining hair falling down.
                  Eyes :: Pure light blue eyes that glow when she is in her Demonic form.

Images

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Devlin is Quethra's fiance and a friend of Aera's although they do get into small arguments at times. He is from one of the richest families is Ashe and he is super arrogant, knowing that he has the looks, money and power to do what he wishes.

Sex :: Male
                  Hair :: A rich black that he keeps long and styled to perfection.
                  Eyes :: A medium shade of brown.

Images

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Kylin is one of the Angels that inhabit Ashe and has placed it upon himself to protect the Mortals. He is a very kind man who lets his heart guide him in all manners besides battle. He has a grudge against the Demons for an unknown reason.

Hair :: His long silky black hair falls to the middle of his back and he keeps his hair in a low ponytail.
                  Eyes :: His eyes are a soft blue color.

Images

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Quethra, known to others as Little Flame due to her temper, is Aera's best friend. They have been friends since they were children. It was Quethra's plan to visit the New District for Aera's birthday which is where the story starts.

Hair :: Her hair is pure black that falls to the middle of her back but around her face are strands of crimson.
                  Eyes :: Her eyes are a bright red color that turn almost black when she is mad.

Images

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Xolic is another Demon in the story and he loves to taint young Mortals with his body. He is very charistmatic and knows that he has a great body and flaunts it with his choice of clothing. He is a nice enough man, just a little arrogant.

Hair :: His pure white hair is kept short but with his bangs covering up one of his eyes.
                  Eyes :: Pure red eyes that glow when he is in his Demonic form.

Images

Shy Bookworm

User Image

I have other stories that I am working on, if you would rather work on one of these projects, please contact me privately.

Isolation :: My Attack on Titan Story
                  Metallic Angel :: My FullMetal Alchemist Story
                  UnWavering :: My S-Cry-Ed Story
                  StarCrusade :: My Otaku Senshi Story
                  UndyingTruth :: My Final Fantasy VII Story

I can provide images and background if you would rather work on these stories instead. Thank you.

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Links In
                  User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/i-long-for-night-to-beckon/t.94179463/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/silentcry666/banner1_zpscc36438d.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/i-long-for-night-to-beckon/t.94179463/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/silentcry666/button1_zps38ae398c.png[/img][/url]

Links Out

Shy Bookworm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas