Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3

<3 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

User Image

★ ★ ★ ★ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ●●●●●●●●●●●●●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Hello, I'm Mimi.
I'm on a quest for art, lots of art.
I've come here for art of my babies, yes, my oc's.
They're real to me and I love them with all my heart. ;//w//;
Anyway! To the request!

Currently seeking::
HQ Art
Head shots, bust, waist, full bodies, looking for it all...
Chibis.
Singles.
Couples (THESE are what I want the most).

Other things :
My babies are from yaoi role-plays, so.
Do not steal the art I receive.
Do not be rude.
I'd love for people to stick around and chat.. ; v;
I'll only do RLC's if I REALLY like the art, kay?
I'm open for auctions and shops.
Post your samples, prices, links, whatever.
Trade will not be finished until art is sent to me.
I LOVE wip's, please send me them~

I'm nice, at least I think I am...
So don't be afraid to post.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
●●●●●●●●●●●●● --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ★ ★ ★ ★

● welcome ● oc's ● oc's ● oc's ● oc's ● featured ● reserved ● reserved ●

User Image

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

User Image

★ ★ ★ ★ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ●●●●●●●●●●●●●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Meet Natomi
User Image
27 // Human // 6'3" // White Hair // Crimson Eyes // Manly // Seme

Notes ::
This man is an a**. He could care less about anyone, but his friends, brother, and fiance. He always wears a black suit jacket, white pants, and black dress shoes. Natomi is actually my favorite role-play character, so if he is drawn wrong, I'll probably have you fix it. His hair is slightly above his shoulders, he has diamond studs in his ears and his tongue is pierced. He used to be a host, so he's pretty well in shape and is considered to be very hot. The undershirt can be any color, as long as it's not girly. You can also draw a cigarette in his hand or mouth, he smokes often. And if you decide to draw him shirtless, cause come on, he's hot, please don't forget to draw his tattoos. Left Arm and Right Arm. If you draw him in his casual clothes, his clothes are tight fitting. If you have any questions about him, please feel free to ask.

by SailorSaylor // by Arthur Pen // by Eukleides

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draw him with Ashton?
Human // 5'3" // Black Hair // Orange Eyes // Feminine // Uke
If you do draw these two, note that they are definitely in love. They're possessive and they get jealous easily. Ashton is quite slender and feminine, and please refer to their height difference.

●●●●●●●●●●●●● --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ★

●●●●●●●●●●●●● --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meet Lycus
User Image
28 // Human // 6'2" // Black Hair // Purple Eyes // Seme // Manly

Lycus is, well, complicated. He is an a**, but he is the leader of the group, so he does care about everyone. He wears black cargo pants with military black boots. There is a prisoner scanning bar on the inside of his right wrist. He has a cross tattoo on his back. Wears a bullet proof vest, usually undone, exposing his sexy body. /coughcough.. He has a pistol, usually hidden in his vest, but if you can draw guns, please draw it. He has stubble on his face, but not everyone can draw it that way, so it is also optional. His hair goes to the middle of his back, which can be drawn either down, or in a high pony-tail. He is fit, but not extremely muscular. Any questions, just ask.

by Arthur Pen // by feenix rite

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draw him with Vichara?
26 // 5'10" // Human // Lavender Eyes // Seke // Slim // Not Manly or Feminine
These two have a love/hate relationship. If you're drawing them, please let me know what pose you've chose BEFORE you draw, because I'll be very picky on this one.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
●●●●●●●●●●●●● --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ★ ★ ★ ★

User Image

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Meet Trysten
User Image
20 // Human // 6'0" // Brown Hair // Green Eyes // Seme

Trysten is actually one of my sweeter boys. He treats everyone kindly and he always has a smile on his face. Especially when he is around his boyfriend. He is usually seen in blue jeans and red/white sneakers. Can be seen in a plain colored shirt, or something nerdy. He plays video games often. Also has a silver suzuki motorcycle, so he can be found in a leather jacket. Or you can draw him in a suit, but he only wears one when he is at work. If you'd like, you can also draw him in a pair of silver rimmed glasses. Any questions, just ask.

by BlubberTubber // by Shintaro Hitsutaki // by MrChocoPocky

Draw him with Apollo?
19 // Human // 5'7" // White Hair // Blue Eyes // Seke // Not Manly nor feminine
They are one of my more sweet couples, romantic and conservative. So anything sweet will totally work.

Meet Dominick
User Image OR User Image
Unknown // Demon // 5'11" // Pale Blonde Hair or Black Hair // Ruby Eyes // Seme

There are TWO looks for Dominick. First off, he is half incubus, so he's pretty seductive. He is definitely in shape, but he isn't super muscular. For his demon self, he has the pale blonde hair. His hair is down to his shoulder blades. He wears black leather pants, lots of chains, biker boots with straps, and has a cross necklace. Devil tail and demon horns on the top of his head. He hates wearing shirts, so, he wears fish net tops. His ears are pierced and he has slight fangs.
For his second look, he has black hair, same length as his demon self. He had NO tail or horns, no fangs, but his piercings are still in place. He wears pretty much the same cloths, but with the addition of a black leather jacket. If you do draw him shirtless in this form, please draw whip laceration scars on his back. As seen on the tektek below, he has a scar on his lip.

by Extrics // by nadao

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draw him with Erutis?
Angel // 5'10" // White Hair // Purple Eyes // Feminine // Uke
If you decide to draw Erutis with Dominick's human form, please note that Erutis is in normal clothing and he does not have his wings. They both sort of fall for each other, literally. Demon Dom gets angel Erutis, as human Dom gets human Erutis. PLEASE remember this.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Meet Dyson
User Image
23 // Human // 5'6" // Turquoise Hair // Purple Eyes // Seke

He is my little punk boy. Usually wears black or blue jeans, with some sort of band tee shirt. If you want, you can totally draw him wearing a studded belt. Any color. He has his tongue, belly button, and ears pierced. He has a calico cat, so if you want to draw that with him, feel free to. Kind of feminine. He can also be drawn in nurse scrubs, any design and color. Dyson is actually really kind, he pushes people to be better and likes to make people smile.

by Zachravel

User Image

Draw him with Faire?
26 // Human // 6'1" // Blonde Hair // Green Eyes // Seme // Kind of feminine
These two have a difficult and very rocky relationship, but in the end, they love each other.

Meet Kaleb
User Image
24 // Human // 5'9" // Red Hair // Copper Eyes // Uke

Often wears a tunic, whatever color, as long as it's not feminine. White tights, and either brown or black knee high boots. Lives in the renaissance era, so his appearance proves that. His red hair is shoulder length and his eyes are a unusual copper/gold color. He's feminine. Always has a smile on his face. Loves flowers, so if you want to draw a rose or such behind his ear or whatever, go ahead. He's very sweet and tries to see the good in everyone.

by feenix rite

Draw him with Claude?
Vampire // 6'4" // White Hair // Blue Eyes // Seme // Very Manly
These two are also one of my more adorable couples. Anything cute will work with them.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Meet Aiden
User Image
21 // 5'4" // Human // Orange Hair // Orange Eyes // Uke // Feminine

Aiden is the definition of innocent. He doesn't drink, stay out all night, or skip on his studies. He's usually wearing blue jeans, sneakers, and whatever shirt he can find. A solid colored shirt with some sort of design on it. He's always studying, so if you'd like to draw him with books, that's totally fine.

by Hanasaur // by enosagi

Draw him with Dorian?
30 // 6'2" // Human // Silver Hair // Silver Eyes // Manly // Seme
My innocent, but adorable couple. They are definitely in love and whenever they're together, Aiden usually has a blush on his face. Dorian is a doctor, so you can draw him in that. Other outfit coming soon, OTL.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

So, this is where I'm going to put my favorite art to this date received..
-- Click Image --

User Image

Bearisuu // Auction : Two Headshots
malahex // Auction : Couple
Silvyen // Auction : Fullbody
Extrics // Couple

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

HQ chibi doodle art from feeny (feenix rite)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces