Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

User Image

My Links

My DeviantArt- WATCH ME?
You can contact me for real currency normal and chibi commissions on DA via note
IRL commissions get priority! Please PM me for more info.

Hi there, I'm Alice and I am currently working towards my own art book to be released in August at SMASH Sydney. I already have more than half the illustrations finished and am currently seeking guest artists and artworks. The Art Book's theme is Moe Girls and the artist has the artistic freedom to do whatever character they wish, as long as it's under PG13 and also involves a moe girl character. The artworks will have to be drawn especially for the artbook (or drawn before but has not yet been released online) and have less than 40% revealed online as a preview for the artbook when preorders open ^^

I am mostly seeking guest artists *ie contributing free art* around my level but am willing to offer an Art Trade or commission via Gaia Gold *I have a few mils* (possibly RL money if I really love your art). If you are willing to donate an artwork, I am more than happy to send a copy of the artbook to you *does not apply to commissioned work or art trades*.

In exchange, you will recieve special mentions in my artbook, have your art published and recieve a lot of publicity along with my artbook. I will mostly consider Art trades or if you are willing to offer a Guest Artwork but also have a lot of gaia gold to spend (up to a few mils depending)+ RL commission . All artwork rights will still belong to you and I am only given the permission to include the artwork in my artbook.

Please apply by posting this form:

Samples:
Deviantart:
Are you applying for an Art Trade or Commission or Offering Guest work?
Any extra notes?

I will PM more information to the chosen artist/s about the required size and deadline ^^

Please note that I will be very picky as the chosen artist/s will be a part of my first artbook ^^

Beloved Genius

Shy Duck

8,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
Samples:X
Deviantart: X
Are you applying for an Art Trade/Commission/Offering Guest work *ie no art/gold in return*?
Any extra notes?

I do anime style aswell.

Beloved Genius

Purrl Pankras
Are you applying for an Art Trade/Commission/Offering Guest work *ie no art/gold in return*?
Any extra notes?

I do anime style aswell.

Hi ^^ Thanks so much for applying! Would you be applying for an Art Trade, Commission or offering free Guest Art?

Shy Duck

8,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
haneiy
Purrl Pankras
Any extra notes?

I do anime style aswell.

Hi ^^ Thanks so much for applying! Would you be applying for an Art Trade, Commission or offering free Guest Art?

Urm... Art trade?

Beloved Genius

Purrl Pankras

Urm... Art trade?

Okay ^^ I will contact you if you've been chosen :3

Beloved Genius

Beloved Genius

Beloved Genius

Beloved Genius

Beloved Genius

Beloved Genius

Beloved Genius