Welcome to Gaia! ::

If interested, link a sample first, then I will let you know if I will pay for your art of my avi.
Please? ninja
Are you interested in rlc?
Loruen

Does that mean real life commissions? If so, than nope. I don't think I can afford that.
ninjakittyNoEL
Loruen

Does that mean real life commissions? If so, than nope. I don't think I can afford that.

Yes, that's what it means. And I completely understand! ^_^
Good luck!
Loruen
ninjakittyNoEL
Loruen

Yes, that's what it means. And I completely understand! ^_^
Good luck!

Thanks 3nodding
Yuberrific
whee whee

oh I love your avatar! So cute! X3
Yuberrific
whee whee

Also I just checked out your D.A. page in your signature, and your art is amazing. I know I don't have as much as many people offer(or if you only take real life commission?), or how everyone gets so much gold, but if the price I listed in the title is not too bad, I would be honored if you drew my avatar :3

I just thought I'd ask, seeing as you posted here. I hope not to offend you with my cheapskate of an offer lol
ninjakittyNoEL
Yuberrific
whee whee

Also I just checked out your D.A. page in your signature, and your art is amazing. I know I don't have as much as many people offer(or if you only take real life commission?), or how everyone gets so much gold, but if the price I listed in the title is not too bad, I would be honored if you drew my avatar :3

I just thought I'd ask, seeing as you posted here. I hope not to offend you with my cheapskate of an offer lol

With gaia's inflation, although items are much nicer, I just don't wanna quest for things on here atm. Sorry! sweatdrop sweatdrop So yep, only rlcs atm... and bumps for yer thread! heart
Yuberrific
ninjakittyNoEL
Yuberrific
whee whee

With gaia's inflation, although items are much nicer, I just don't wanna quest for things on here atm. Sorry! sweatdrop sweatdrop So yep, only rlcs atm... and bumps for yer thread! heart

I would do rlc but I am saving up to move out on my own. Also might need a new computer. But I appreciate the bumps! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff