Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

Maybe? I don't know what's wrong with the people here.

Maybe they're all just stupid. Yup. That's going to be my working theory.

Sleep well mellon nîn.

Hey look, interested artist.
*posts in this thread* ninja
nikiera
Notos, yus :3

Chibi= 38k
Normal= 138k

Samples:
DEVART SAMPLES Page
User Image
User Image
User Image

I'll take a chibi. I'll send you the trade and give you any further information you might need tomorrow. Right now I need to get off or I won't be able to get up for work tomorrow.
Merily

*HUGS Merily* Okay, this time I'm going to bed for real, yes.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gussumaru Kenji

I'll take a chibi. I'll send you the trade and give you any further information you might need tomorrow. Right now I need to get off or I won't be able to get up for work tomorrow.

Sounds cool to me sweety, sleep well!
Thanks for considering me: 3

Beloved Hunter

Merily

Hullo there. Your avi makes me think of Robin Hood. XDD I like it.

Cat

Bump!
Good luck~ c:

Beloved Hunter

GOOD MORNING THREAD! Time to wake up!

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Hilarious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
I think what might help you generate some interest is adding what style of art you're looking for. Anime style? Semi-Realism? I'd also recommend a links in/links out post and have some sort of banner that you can put in your signature. Good luck on your request!

Beloved Hunter

Michalkasshadow
I think what might help you generate some interest is adding what style of art you're looking for. Anime style? Semi-Realism? I'd also recommend a links in/links out post and have some sort of banner that you can put in your signature. Good luck on your request!

She's looking for ANY style, she says that on the first page. Thanks for a post though!
*Lurks* Wow, prices for art have gone up heaps in my absense

Beloved Hunter

Rudhheniel
*Lurks* Wow, prices for art have gone up heaps in my absense

Ooooh yeah. I don't even bother trying to get art on Gaia anymore because it's so expensive and hard to get that kind of gold without a lot more investment of time and money than I want to put into this site.

Hilarious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Aravilui Tiranistion
Michalkasshadow

She's looking for ANY style, she says that on the first page. Thanks for a post though!

...really? I can't seem to find where that's said. I might be blind though.
If either of you are interested, I'm offering a freebie to the first poster of page 22 of my auction thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff