Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
15 million gold art request

User Image
~Alright, so here's the basic run down. I'm an artist myself so I draw my characters often, but that's getting boring for me. I want art that other, more talented artists, have done. And you probably want gold, right? So here we are.~

User Image
~Well broadly speaking art of my characters (and a few of my friend's characters), and I'm pretty much looking for any kind of art... In the next post I'll be listing the characters I want drawn and their descriptions. You as the artists will choose the character(s) you want to draw, tell me what you want for it, and show me samples of your work (more then one sample please).~

User Image
~As mentioned above I have 15 million gold for all you fine artists. So assuming I accept you here's how it will go. I'll open a trade with you, and upon the completion of your art I accept the trade.~

User Image

-DO NOT ASK ABOUT RL COMMISSIONS, you will be IGNORED
-Please do not ask about auctions, I'm not interested.
- If you want me to consider your art please post the following
Character(s) you want to draw:
How much you want:
Shot: (fullbody, waist-up, etc.)
Samples:
- Please keep in mind that I work and go to school. I WILL be able to get on at least once a day, but please don't freakout if I take a little while to respond. I will respond to everyone's offer, I promise.
- Please don't take it personally if your art is not accepted. I appreciate all offers but there are certain things I'm looking for.
User Image

~You'll have to forgive the lack of references in some cases. This is after all part of my problem.~

User ImageUser Image
Hair: Himmel has shoulder length blond hair.
Eyes: His eyes should be a little wider then normal and should be a yellow/gold. ( I leave the exact tone up to you).
Height: Himmel if fairly short, around 5' 4". I don't really expect too much technical stuff-wise, just try to keep it in mind.
Build: He's thin, athletic but not quite muscular. Think a soccer player's build.
Personality: Himmel's a bit childlike. Not simple but maybe a bit immature at times. He should be drawn looking happy. If you draw him doing something it should be playful (playing video games, soccer, reading comic books, etc...)
References:
[X]

User ImageUser Image
Age: Undetermined (somewhere between late teens and early twenties)
Hair: Micah's natural hair color is black but he dyes it white. For the style you'll have to check the sample, it's a bit complicated.
Eyes: Micah's eyes are light blue, he's half Singaporean, so try to reflect that.
Height: 5'6"
Build: Micah is thin but muscular.
Extra: His skin should be a dark tan color, and his tattoos that run down his body should be about the same shade as his eyes (there will be an example of the tattoos coming later in the references). Micah MUST have his piercings and they must be the piercings you see in the picture below. (snakebites, a piercing in each eyebrow, four earrings in the left ear, five in the right.) You may play around with how the piercings in his ears look but a few of them do have to be industrial bars. If possible try to draw him with random jewelry, nothing too feminine though.
Personality: Micah's a bit of jerk, but not a horrible person. His expression can range between bemused to angry. If posing he should be lounging against something, or playing with technology, or weapons (not firearms).
References:
[X]

User ImageUser Image
There are two versions of this character that can be drawn.
Fae (Elf/Faerie version):
Age: While there is no specific age he should look young.
Hair: It should go about halfway down his back and shouldn't be put up. Unruly and strawberry blond.
Eyes: His eyes should be almond shaped and a bright orange color. His name means 'burning leaf' and this is because of his eyes, so I would defiantly call them one of his most important features.
Height: 5' 6" about
Build: Lhachlhass is a hunter, bow hunter. He is fit, very fit.
Extra: He doesn't really have a human skin tone. His complexion should be like the Fae in Hellboy 2 (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about) except around the eyes and lips should be more of a soft blue than a black. His ears while pointed and bound to stick out a bit shouldn't be ridiculously over the top. They shouldn't stick out any further than the one's in the reference pictures. Please draw the outfit you see him in. The bow/weapons aren't necessary if you don't feel comfortable drawing them, but the golden bloody feather around his neck MUST be drawn. I won't accept the picture without it.
Personality: Lhachlhass is a member of the Winter Court, the Unseelie. For those of you who don't know Fae mythology, it mean's he isn't what you'd call a good guy. Lhachlhass is a hunter of all things; animals, people, everything. He's a bit psychotic, and if drawn with pose/background that should be reflected. If you draw him so that you can see his teeth keep in mind that his canines are sharp. Not fangs per say, they just never dulled down as most people's do.
Human Version:
Hair: Same as the fae version (but if you want to make it short that's also alright, it just has to look messy)
Eyes: Same as fae version, the eyes should be less almond shaped if possible.
Height: 5'2"
Build: Scrawny
Extra: Make sure to draw the feather and try to follow the clothing design. ( The reference with the rounded ears)
Personality: About the some, but more of a trouble-maker then psychotic.[
References:
[X] [X] [X]

User ImageUser Image
This character like Lhachlhass has two different versions.
Carmelor- Elf version (Tolkien Elf)
Hair: Long, goes halfway down back, silver/gray
Eyes: Gray
Height: 6'0"
Build: Thin, but muscular. He's a warrior so well built.
Extra: While I have no specific outfit for him try to go with a fantasy outfit, the more you can make it look like something out of the Lord of the Rings movies the better. Blue and silver are good colors to try to stick with.
Personality: Carmelor is a weapon smith/ warrior. He generally jokes around a lot but is serious about what he does so his expression can be just about anything. If Carmelor is drawn with weapons it should be a longsword and/or a bow.
Carmen- Human Version
Hair: Same color but short, Carmen generally wears a blue bandanna if you think you can draw that.
Eyes: Same
Height: 5'7"
Build: Once again about the same, a bit shorter and not quite as muscular.
Extra: He should be drawn with t-shirts and jeans.
Personality: Carmen is really mellow and stoic, but nice. He shouldn't look angry, or really display any extreme emotion. Carmen is also a weapon smith and a bit of a swordsman. So he can be drawn with a sword.
References (there are no references for Carmen, you'll have to go off of Carmelor):
[X] [X]

User ImageUser Image
Hair: Reddish-brown, same hairstyle as this avatar.
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular, not over the top but more so then any other character here.
Extra: Kenji is half Japanese, try to keep that in mind.
Personality: Kenji is athletic and pretty carefree. He should look happy and if he's doing anything, sports related is a good bet.
References: Sorry, no references, the description will have to serve.

User ImageUser Image
Hair: A little shorter then shoulder length. Red, I mean actual red.
Eyes: Also red.
Height: 5'5"
Build: Medium build, he's the Greek God of the South Wind, he looks nice. Do whatever that means to you.
Extra: There are two ways to draw him. Ancient Greek God (There is a model for his clothing for that but feel free to have fun with it) and modern, which can be anything, just lots of red. If you draw the ancient version he HAS to have his red wings, I don't care how you draw wings they just have to be there. It's optional for the modern.
Personality: Annoying, happy, energetic. Notos rarely is drawn with his mouth closed.
References:
[X] [X]

User ImageUser Image

Hair: Short, wavy. Dark Blue.
Eyes: Ice blue.
Height: 5'5"
Build: About the same as Notos,a bit more muscular.
Extra: Like Notos ancient and modern. Same standards as above.
Personality: Cold, logical, stoic.
References: (Contrary to this picture try not to draw his hair covering his eyes)
[X]
User Image

Aravilui/Aramis

This character is a companion character to Carmelor/Carmen, if he is drawn with them you get more gold. He also has two versions.
Aravilui (Elven)
Hair: Long and blond
Eyes: Purple
Height: A little shorter than Carmelor
Build: He's a warrior so muscular, and he's an elf so thinner.
Personality: Ara is shy but a serious warrior. He fights with knives so if you draw him with weapons there you go.
Aramis (Human)
Hair: same as above
Eyes: same
Height: same
Build: A little less muscular, but still very fit.
Personality: Is about the same as well
References: [X]

More Coming...
User Image

~ nikiera

~ EffDeez
Well, not very articulate... but open.

Beloved Hunter

Aravilui is so easy to explain. XD "Shy, quiet, blond, purple eyes. Carmelor's more colorful shadow."

I've almost finished that fic with them first meeting. Summarizing in present tense is hard!
Gussumaru Kenji

Very interesting project ... good luck!
Aravilui Tiranistion
Aravilui is so easy to explain. XD "Shy, quiet, blond, purple eyes. Carmelor's more colorful shadow."

I've almost finished that fic with them first meeting. Summarizing in present tense is hard!

It actually took me awhile to decide the best way to describe Ara, but yeah. Once I started it was easy enough.
You know, my ability to kill even threads like this could be called a talent by some people.
*kicks thread a few times*

Beloved Hunter

Sorry! I was not expecting to be gone ALLL day and my phone just died. *headdesk* Once it charges a bit I will try to get your attention. RAWR.

I had FUN but sooo tired.
Where were you?

Beloved Hunter

I went to a nearby town with lots of shops and stuff with a family from church. And to a beach. We go there fairly often.

Srsly, if you were to ever come up around Seattle, that's one place I would drag you just because I know my way around. XD
I should come up there one day to visit you. It'd be fun. I've been fairly close before, at least compared to where I am now.

Beloved Hunter

YOU SHOULD YES

That would be awesome. Or eventually I might come down to visit you. I'd need to save up a bunch first, plus get the time off (not going to be easy at a call center I think).

And a driver's license. That might be good.
A driver's license WOULD be a good start. You might like it down here, the Smokies are pretty if you don't mind breathing in air that could kill you. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff