Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you ship?

Nate/Elliot 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
Nate/Angela 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 >

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ᴏᴄ_ᴀʀᴛ_ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ>

Hullo hullo! I am netrunnerz, and I have some original characters that I would like drawn. I am looking for high quality digital or traditional artwork. You may post your samples in this thread, or if you have a shop, you may direct me towards it. I am interested in both gaia gold or RL commissions. At the moment my gold funds are low, so I can pay you in certain items if you prefer.

Now on to the character I would like drawn. His name is Elliot Harlan Tate, and he is my character for the tabletop RPG Cyberpunk 2020. He is a 23-year-old netrunner. I chose his middle and last name literally because the initials H. T. can stand also for Humongous Tool which is what he is. I have a lot of fun playing him and I love him lots and lots and I want a ton of art of him! I also would like solo art of Elliot's friends! It'll be like a big ol' party! Whoo hoo! I would prefer fullbody, colored art, and really super kawaii chibis and pixels. If you can do that you'll get paid higher, for sure.

I will title my trades "[charactername] art" unless otherwise specified, and I don't complete trades until I have seen at least a watermarked version of the finished product. I've been scammed and swindled and tricked and forgotten about too many times, dawg. I'm v v gomen if this is any inconvenience to you.

[ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ] [ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ] [ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ_ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ] [ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ_ᴀʀᴛ ] [ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ_ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ]

Disclaimer: While I am looking to pay big money for high quality art, that does not mean I won't consider buying from you if your art isn't quite that HQ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ>

Hair: He is a natural ginger, his hair being a light reddish-orange with some natural darker orange low-lights. He wears it short, but rarely gets it trimmed, so it is usually shaggy and overgrown. It's general appearance is unkempt and unwashed.

Eyes: Dull, light grey eyes defined by dark circles from stress and lack of sleep.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 110lbs

Build: Frail and skinny

Ethnicity: Anglo-American

Clothing: Hoodies and sweats with a pair of beat up trainers is his typical look. Sometimes he will throw on a pair of ratty jeans. His favorite hoodie is black, though it is faded in places. It is obviously old. Under the hoodie, he wears simple t-shirts. He also usually has a pair of headphones either on his head or around his neck, and a pair of "goggles" which he can hook up to a modem and use as a mini-computer.

Wardrobe Reference

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Net Avatar: Elliot has an avatar he uses on the net, it's appearance is based on Ayanami Rei who he is totally gay for, except more androgynous.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ>

Language: English

Family Background: Born into a gang family, grew up in the inner city. His parents died, and his sister and him inherited their parents' gang debt.

# of Siblings: 0 male, 1 female

Traits: sarcastic otaku d**k, insensitive, oblivious to others' feelings, nervous
      Valued Person: Nate
      Value Most: Solitude
      Feel About People: they're not as smart as he is

Life Events
      [16] parents deceased, raised by older sister in their stead
      [17] grows more distant from his sister as she is always working in order to support them, turns to the nets for entertainment and solace
      [18] started college, met Nate. computer sciences and engineering double major.
      [19] accidentally kills Nate's pet lizard, hides it in an old Chinese takeout box. Nate finds it a week later. Afterwards, helps Nate make a new robotic pet lizard, does most of the programming.
      [21] graduates college
      [22] gets an apartment with Nate
      [23] Introduces Nate to his childhood friend Angela. Angela and Nate start dating.

His stats an s**t.

INT [9] REF [5/5] TECH [8] COOL [7]
      ATTR [4] LUCK [5] MA [2] BODY [4]
      EMP [6/6] Run [6] Leap [1] Lift [120]

REP [7]
      CURRENT IP [--]
      HUMANITY [8.5]

ARMOR
      Head [--], Torso [10], R.Arm [4], L.Arm [4], R.Leg [--], L.Leg [--]

Cybernetics: Chipware Socket, Cybermodem Link, Memory Chips, Micro Video Optic, Bug Detector, Micro Optics, Interface Plugs, DataTerm Link

Weapons: I can't read my own handwriting so I'm not sure but I think it's some kind of lame Dai-Lung pistol or whatever

SKILLS
      Special Abilities: Interface [5]
      ATTR: ----
      BODY: ----
      COOL/WILL: ----
      EMPATHY: ----
      INT: Awareness/Notice [5], Composition [3], Education & Gen. Know [4], Programming [5], System Knowledge [5]
      REF: ----
      TECH: Basic Tech [4], Cyberdeck Design [3], Cybertech [3], Electronics [3]

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ_ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs>

These are not my character's, they belong to my friends and are part of the same campaign. I want Elliot drawn with them, though, which is why I am adding them here.

Nathaniel Moreau: Elliot and Nate have been friends since college, and currently room together in a dingy apartment in the Studio City district of Night City. Though Elliot has a crush on Nate, Nate seems oblivious to his feelings, making for many awkward situations.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
      Wardrobe Reference
      Hair: black, longish
      Eyes: green
      Height: 6'0"
      Weight: 140lbs
      Ethnicity: african-european
      Clothing: skinny jeans, button-up shirts, sweatervests, trenchcoats, boots, has glasses, likes to wear scarves
      Class: Techie
      Traits: intelligent, and doesn't have a lot of tolerance for incompetence. and he's usually pretty serious unless he's with someone he knows well. he likes to mediate things and avoid confrontation
      Played by: my sister Allie

Angela Waechter: Angela is a friend from Elliot's childhood. He is the one who introduced her to Nate, and now the two are dating. He feels some resentment and a sense of rivalry towards her. It's not mutual, and he can still manage to be friendly with her. Or about as friendly as he can be with anybody, in any case.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
      Wardrobe Reference
      Hair: Long and brown and messy
      Eyes: brown
      Height: 5'0"
      Weight: probably a bit underweight, due to bein on drugs most of the time???
      Ethnicity: Portugese
      Clothing: whatever's comfortable
      Class: Fixer
      Traits: she tries to be funny a lot and laughs at her own jokes and she's generally rlly good humored and friendly but she's also a little on the dumb side and that's probably mostly due 2 her bloodstream consisting of marijuana and gasoline
      Played by: my waifu Kelsey

Helix: Elliot and Helix have not had any interactions in our campaign as of yet, but I have headcanoned them having a sort of black relationship/kismesitude. Frenemies, but with benefits.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
      Hair: Blond with white highlights and with swept bangs and hair hanging to the nape of his neck
      Eyes: like a deep blue but not like an ugly blue like a nice blue
      Height: 5'6 he's a shortie okay fight me
      Weight: 120-130 he eats pree well but he's not particularly that heavy
      Ethnicity: he's white is that good enough
      Clothing: uh really gay with lots of sparkels and flashy as ********
      Class: Rockerboy
      Traits: hes a d**k but hes sweet too okay
      Played by: my other waifu Joyia

Mika Tomiya: Mika is a young media who, along with Elliot, is helping to investigate a very mysterious drug cartel.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
      Hair: black
      Eyes: brown
      Height: --
      Weight: --
      Ethnicity: Japanese
      Clothing: --
      Class: Media
      Traits: --
      Played by: the Goob

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ_ᴀʀᴛ>

These are some of my favorite commissions. To see all commissioned artwork, as well as credit to the various talented artists, please take a look at the galleries.

[ More_art ]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ_ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs>

If you're not sure how to draw him, here are some ideas.

Dress up game: IF YOU CAN MAKE ME A DRESS UP GAME OF ONE OR MORE OF THESE CHARACTERS I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALSO PAY YOU LOTS OF MONEY OMG

Sprawled out on the couch: Elliot tends to fall asleep at his computer, and spends more time sleeping on the ratty couch in the living room than he does in his own bed.

Hunched over his laptop: As a hacker, he makes his living primarily on the computer. He spends a lot of time on it, typing away with his headphones over his ears. He's not always working, and will sometimes go on forums to argue with people about things.

Smooching on Nate: Never actually happened in canon, but Elliot totally fantasizes about it. Nate would probably be embarrassed and startled? And also maybe mad since he has a girlfriend but like, IDK.

Hot yaois with Helix: Will probably never happen ever, but it is something I would like to see art of regardless. Swiggity swaoi draw me yaoi.

Hanging out with Angela: They're friends, so them doing friend things like laughing at jokes and hitting each other and stuff? Or like fighting even IDK.

Music time with Nate: Nate showing Elliot a song he learned how to play and Elliot being all "dude this sounds worse than dubstep and I actually like dubstep". Or something like that.

Playing with the robo-lizard: Nate and/or Elliot playing with the pet robo-lizard.

Draw everyone as animals: Like, idk, like cats or dogs or alpacas or whatever. Idk, it could be cute.

Genderbend: If you dont like drawin gay boys but prefer drawin het couples or gay girls then feel free to genderbend these guys I think it would be fun.

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ>

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ>

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ>

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ>

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ>

Tricky Phantom

XXXXXXXXXX<ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ>