Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image Hi, we are Narcissaa and Jessyta, aka Nikki and Jessie, and we are looking for lots and lots of art! We both joined Gaia back in 2003 and have had a lot of fun on the site over the years, but aren't very active anymore...

The majority of the time we spend online is now spent at the site subeta.net. Subeta is best described as a cross between Neopets and Gaia, on a much smaller scale. Miss the small community feel Gaia had years ago? Subeta still has it. Hate Gaia's new inventory system? Subeta's is awesome.

If you are an artist, Subeta has a great community of users that enjoy buying art for both fake currency and real $$ (selling art for real $ IS allowed on Subeta provided you also sell for items/fake money).

Click to check Subeta out:

Since we spend most of our time on Subeta, we are only looking to have our Subeta avatars and Subeta pets drawn. We each have literally millions in pure and items to spend on this, so please post a completed form if you think you'd be interested in drawing for one or both of us! If you are interested in seeing what art we have received in the past or are just curious about our style preferences, feel free to check out our art galleries:

Nikki's art
Jessie's art

Art in this post by The_Pie, a Subeta staff artist!

Please use this form if you'd like to draw for one or both of us:

[color=#f59fb3][b]H E L L O:[/b] Jessyta / Nikki / Both (Who would you like to draw?) [/color]
[color=#f5dda5][b]N A M E:[/b] [/color] Your name
[color=#f59fb3][b]Samples:[/b] [/color] Please include couples/groups if you do them.
[color=#f5dda5][b]Prices:[/b][/color] Please let us know if you accept items.
[color=#f59fb3][b]Avatar Preference: [/b][/color] If you are interested in drawing a specific avatar let us know.
[color=#f5dda5][b]More: [/b][/color] Anything else important, like how long you usually take, ect.

p e n d i n g ;
    to be added

c o m p l e t e ;
    to be added

Original Sex Symbol

a v a t a r s;
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

i n f o ;
    to be added

a v a t a r s ;

ALL ABOUT WENDY

Refs: here
Appearance: Brown hair worn both up or down, tanned skin, blue eyes, 'mother' heart tattoo on left arm.
Clothing: Ripped slate blue dress, multitude of belts, brown bracelets, silver thumble pendant, feathers [on pirate hat or in hair], silver pocketwatch, sleek black or brown shoes/boots. All quite tatty
Weapons: Pirate cutlass
Optional Extras: skull and crossbone accessories, brown peter pan shoes or lace up sandals instead of boots, pirate map, pirate hat.

Backstory: Wendy returned to Neverland at the age of 16 to a renegade band of Lost Boys and no sign of Peter. The stories of his capture chilled her to the bone and she vowed to make Hook pay. After discovering the truth of Hook and The Queen, Wendy sought out the fabled Alice and united the Lost Boys with Wonderland's natives in a bid to overthrow the dictators and rescue Peter.

ALL ABOUT ALICE

User Image

Refs: here
Appearance: Platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin. Scars and generally grungy appearance.
Clothing: Cornflower blue dress, white apron, silver pocketwatch, black/white striped stockings, chunky, hardwearing black boots, white or blue headband/ribbon. All quite tatty
Weapons: Either a rifle/gun or a knife/machete.
Optional Extras: Torn leather jacket, cigarette/cigar, playing cards and headphones.

Backstory: Alice fell back down the rabbit hole approximately eight years after her first visit to Wonderland. On her return she discovered that while she was gone Wonderland had somehow collided with the mystical island of Neverland and the ensuing power struggles has left everyone and everywhere the worse for wear. Uniting with Wendy Darling they lead a team of resistance fighters attempting to overthrow the fractured alliance between Captain Hook and The Queen Of Hearts and restore peace to both lands.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i n f o r m a t i o n ;
    - tanned skin
    - often sassy, fiesty, badass

Original Sex Symbol

p e t s ;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i n f o r m a t i o n ;
If you are interested in drawing one of these please contact me b y either posting in the thread or by PM, and I will give you additional information.

i n f o r m a t i o n ;
Bipedal ginger cat wearing wild west saloon girl clothing. Think Lackadaisy.

Original Sex Symbol

o u t ;
    to be added

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas