2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
'SUP DUDE?! CZECH ME OUT~

NAME/USERNAME: geeckek
SAMPLES:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PRICE RANGE: RLC only! Prices and more examples can be found HERE !
AVATAR: I don't mind drawing any of them!
TIME TO COMPLETE WORK: It should take no longer than 2 weeks to finish, max!

Mega Nerd

HI GUYS emotion_awesome

Hey I don't care about requesting gaia art anymore because I am so out of the loop it's ridiculous...
emotion_donotwant

BUT HEY HEY! What's the best place to show off your amazing dragon hoard art collection since photobucket is pee pee poo poo?
yum_sausage yum_sausage yum_sausage

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
L I N Z Y B E E
HI GUYS emotion_awesome

Hey I don't care about requesting gaia art anymore because I am so out of the loop it's ridiculous...
emotion_donotwant

BUT HEY HEY! What's the best place to show off your amazing dragon hoard art collection since photobucket is pee pee poo poo?

Hey cute avi!
I personally use imgur, you can make albums and stuff for free, it's pretty great!!

Mega Nerd

olivegoblin
L I N Z Y B E E
HI GUYS emotion_awesome

emotion_donotwant

Hey cute avi!
I personally use imgur, you can make albums and stuff for free, it's pretty great!!

*nods*

Hrmm yess that is also what I was thinking but it's kind of older too so I wasn't sure if people still used it for that kind of thing.

Thanks! I love your username!

Salty Sweetheart

19,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Master Medic 150
L I N Z Y B E E
olivegoblin
L I N Z Y B E E
HI GUYS emotion_awesome

emotion_donotwant

Hey cute avi!

*nods*

Hrmm yess that is also what I was thinking but it's kind of older too so I wasn't sure if people still used it for that kind of thing.

Thanks! I love your username!

Thank you! If you decide to remake your request LMK bc I really like your avis!

Arvinia's Waifu

'SUP DUDE?! CZECH ME OUT~

NAME/USERNAME: hyasakii
SAMPLES: Everything is on here including prices!
AVATAR: Several, I like them all! It's up to you which one you find best fitting in my style 3nodding
TIME TO COMPLETE WORK: It really depends on the type of style and the amount, but anywhere ranging from 3 days to 2 weeks. Especially now that I'm at school most of the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff