Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Nerd

★✰WELCOME TO MY CONSOLIDATED
SUPER ULTRA MEGA REQUEST THREAD

**Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox + Gaia Labs Centered Site ACTIVATED

Here you will find a variety of my OC's/Mules. Each OC is used as a little chunk of my own personality so they are very near and dear to me.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I hope you will be inspired by them!

User Image
Art by Pluffers
ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ

User Image

heart heart heart
**UPDATE: 01/31/2018 oh yeah. I have a new outfit too I guess. Ugh 2017 WAS A s**t SHOW. BYE FELICIA
**UPDATE: 05/17/2016 I'M NOT DEAD YET.
I made some new outfits...so like...you can draw them if you want.
**UPDATE: 01/14/2015 WHAT AM I DOING?!
**UPDATE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, MARCH 13th! I'm turning 26, I'm broke, and all I want is a bunch of random drawings from people as gifties! * u *
**UPDATE: 01/01/2012 HAPPY NEW YEAR! Simplifying front page and starting Spotlight a-new, updating funds
**UPDATE: 4/25/2011 I have gold again. :B
**UPDATE 4/18/2011 SPENT GOLD ON CAT FACES BECAUSE I'M RETARDED FOR CATS T 3T
**UPDATE: I CAN PAY WITH GOLD NOW. :B
**UPDATE 1/25/2011: GRAND OPENING! BOOYAH!

Mega Nerd

HEY! LISTEN!

User Image
Art by Ayco83

Please Read and Follow these Rules:

1. FOLLOW THE GAIA TOS
That means no spamming, scamming, or n00dz

2. ART THEFT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

Please do not steal any of the art in this thread

3. FOLLOW REQUEST DIRECTIONS

Please read request guidelines and complete the commission form if you're interested in making an art sale

4. BE RESPECTFUL OF CRITIQUES

Do not take my critiques as an attack. If I say anything negative at all about your work, it is because, as a Fine Arts Major, I have a trained eye and telling you nice things when your artwork is complete and utter CRAP is not going to make you a better artist any time soon.

5. READ THE FRONT PAGE
No, this isn't an art shop. I don't want to over pay for amateur art. I don't draw the art in here.
You would know this if you read the front page.

THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY, SIR!

I said, good day.

User Image

★✰Request Details, Art Funds, and Forms✰ ★

Here is a list of what I'm looking for:
User Image
- High Quality Avatar Art either CG or Traditional Mediums
- Hoping to discover artists with unique style
- Artistic freedoms are more than welcome: change clothing, accessories---just about anything as long as the integrity of the OC remains intact
Funds:
Pure:
User Image
LOTS.

Cash: Usually Available to spend on IRL Commissions, but I'm very picky about that.

Art Trade: This is what you'll get. :B

Commission Info Form:

Want to use your wonderful talent to create something for me? Fill this out, pretty please!

For quicker response, please PM form to
L i n z y b e e

[size=24][color=orange] 'SUP DUDE?! CZECH ME OUT~ [/color][/size]

[b]NAME/USERNAME:[/b] self explanatory
[b]SAMPLES:[/b] pick your finest samples, please provide at least three links
[b]PRICE RANGE:[/b] what prices/items are you looking for in exchange for your art?
[b]AVATAR:[/b] Which one of my mules are you going to draw? Or will you draw several?
[b]TIME TO COMPLETE WORK:[/b] I'm very patient but I need a guesstimate of how long you think it will take to complete the work

PLEASE READ: I am trying to budget offers, so if I accept you, I will put your form in the list of Artists I am Considering near the bottom of this page. At the end of the week, I'll make my decision---please let me know if you can't wait that long for me to make a decision.

Mega Nerd

★ ★ Behold! Character References! ★ ★

User Image

* * The Main Request! * *

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

L i n z y b e e: She's just a big clumsy dork who is very free spirited. She loves to be outside chasing cute things but she has a dark side as she is obsessed with skulls and your typical macabre art. She's rainbows and ghosties, bunnies and blood, unicorns and zombies. xD You can kind of get the picture. However, she keeps her dark side mostly to her own thoughts and is very bubbly and sugary sweet to all her friends--but shocks them once in awhile when she talks to herself about her own little morbid observations or musings

*Note to Artists: I prefer the hair length to be no shorter than the shoulders but no longer than mid-breast. Eye color = hazel. Beauty mark on left cheek but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it if it's forgotten or on the wrong side.

Art References:User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
[ Casual Tee ]

[ Winter Wear ]

[ DIY Monster ]

[ Hot Summer ]

[ Tangerine Spring ]

✰ Collection Gallery ✰ User Image

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So You're not so into the main request, eh? Why don't you check out my other OC's! Perhaps you may find them inspiring. I'm just as enthusiastic about collecting art for them since every one is an embodiment of different parts of my personality.

////////////////////////////////////

User Image

LinzyAnn Skullcrafter: The is the embodiment of my dark side. She has an ominous presence about her as she obsesses over skulls and the macabre---yet, she can't help her desire to serve others. She is most likely to be found in the kitchen (as every woman should) while her little kitty friend is quite fond of frolicking in the blood of the innocent...and the not-so-innocent. >:3

Art References:
User Image
✰ Collection Gallery ✰User Image

User Image

User Image

Super Ultra Mega LinZ:
the zombie destroyer. I'm kind of a zombie apocalypse fanatic. Equipped with a chainsaw, this saucy lady is ready to spring in to action and smash some zombie brains....whilst wearing pumps! My goal is to score art of her with the famous Ash pose...you know...from the Evil Dead movies and Army of Darkness.

*Note to Artists:
Drawing the chainsaw is not necessary, but please notice that the tattoo on her left arm is a red Jolly Roger.

Art References:
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Tangerine Sebastian:
Who is this fruity gal? Why she's the lovable, fly-catching, frolicking mule inspired by Kiwi Sebastian and Peaches Sebastian! This account has more to do with the username and less to do with the frog suit. But hey! Let's just say the frog suit is an homage to Frog Mario in Super Mario Bros. 3. Good times! ;D

Art References:
User Image

User Image

User Image

[ Danger Woman ]: She's Gaia's own lovable super gal who can be found kicking a** and taking names. You might have seen her around such areas as Word Games, Art Threads, and Avatar Talky threads. I can be kind of a stickler for abiding rules, so I often use this account to correct Gaians who are caught in the act of Gaia crimes such as posting in the wrong sub-forums, lewd cyber intimacy, spamming, or general undesirable shenanigans.

Art References:
User Image

User Image

User Image

MC Riffs Coldilocks:
This is what happens when you've been listening to too much 80s-90s hiphop and you've just bought the bear suit. This lovely abomination enjoys rhyming with a sweet beat about her friends around WordGames and other threads.

Art References:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Robotic Lolicon:
ローボ・ローリがかわいいだね?ロリーが好きそうです。 (≧∇≦) [Weaboo much? At least I've taken five courses of the Japanese Language at the University. lol shut up.]

Art References:
User Image
✰ Collection Gallery ✰User Image]

User Image

User Image

Mmmmmmmlinz: This account was created in 2006 to twin a good friend, Mmmmmmmchips who was a Statements regular in Word Games, but now she's pulled herself away from her old twin to travel the stars with the power of unicorn horn magic! She one day hopes to visit other uni-horn'd friends. Since I was a little girl, I've always gone apeshit about unicorn magic and SPAAAAACCCCCEEEE~ This is a great mixture of both. ;D

Art References:
User Image

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mega Nerd

heart heart heart

User Image

Mega Nerd

✖✖✖ ART SPOTLIGHT! ✖✖✖

This is where I will be posting the art I've collected every Month. At the end of the month, I will pick out a winner and critique the piece--maybe even give a prize to the artist.

JANUARY

Freebies:
Commissions:

User Image
Myessss....DRAW FOR MEEEE~

Mega Nerd

Mega Nerd

The Waiting List
User Image]
To Be Considered

I will let you all know which of these orders I am willing to purchase on Saturday Evening/Sunday Morning at the end of the week, every week.

ALL CRITERIA (sample, price, avatar chosen, and time to complete) ARE CONSIDERED WHEN MAKING MY DECISIONS.

**Decisions are also based on style of the work and artist potential. That means if I think an artist is likely to push themselves and grow with their art while working on a commission for me, that hugely influences my decision making.

llianya
'SUP DUDE?! CZECH ME OUT~

NAME/USERNAME: llianya
SAMPLES: here you go | more stuff are here
PRICE RANGE: I'm only offering RLC right now so here's my info
AVATAR: I like Super Mega Linz and Robotic Lolicon the most but am open to drawing anyone (also,I don't have much experience drawing mecha but I do think I can give Robotic Lolicon justice)
TIME TO COMPLETE WORK: My slots are free at the moment so I can finish art within a week tops.

EDIT:
Ohhh I knew this thread was familiar. Didn't realize I posted here a year and a half ago.

Auction Activity:

Art Trades:

Trades Pending:

Possible freebies:

Jerks (the Black List)

-Nobody! Let's keep it that way! Hi-ya!

Mega Nerd

heart heart

Mega Nerd

User Image

FRANDS WITH ART AUCTIONS~

Visit these shops owned by talented artists! <3

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art by Me! <3
User Image

Draw art for these fine folks! <3

User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

LETS BE FRANDS AND EXCHANGE BANNERS!

User Image
heart heart heart

★✰Banner by Arro✰★
User Image]

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/requestria-new-outfits/t.69049556/][img][img]https://i.imgur.com/fmI3x8w.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/multiple-personalities-grand-opening/t.69049556/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/XxWhite_RabbitxX/lre2pkfn.png[/img][/url]

Mega Nerd

if u drew them....u are awesome,,,,all of you artists amaze me sooo... i can't draw for my life.... biggrin heart

Mega Nerd

jcaro66
if u drew them....u are awesome,,,,all of you artists amaze me sooo... i can't draw for my life.... biggrin heart

Uhh...I wish you would have read the title of this thread. Please no posting. :B

User Image

Mega Nerd

Mega Nerd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out