4laugh heart

Now I'm curious about your professor! surprised

Mine passed away recently and it was really hard. :C

Yuberrific

Helloooo!!

How goes it?
L I N Z Y B E E

Hello there , How are you ?! ~
i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples (the first ones are my new style) emotion_yatta ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mega Nerd

talk2hand

Didn't even fill out a form....

But even if she did, No thanks. :B I've got to be super impressed to get back into the game anymore.

Mega Nerd

Saturday Mournings

Yep! They're one of the people in that group I've been doing the tabletop RPGs with. If I somehow find out they are still active, I will probably become more active in a hunt to find out their identity without revealing mine. It'll be like Kira vs L, but the prize is getting to dig up embarrassing stuff from the other's post history. I know for a fact that they would do the same thing if they found out who I am. It would be a damn shame if they are one of your friends that pop up in this thread.

Hahahaha gawd I think that would be soooooo funny if they ended up being a friend of mine.

I have a ton of WG friends...

User Image

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
L I N Z Y B E E
Kaleidomicroscopic
heart
4laugh heart

Now I'm curious about your professor! surprised

Mine passed away recently and it was really hard. :C

Yuberrific

Helloooo!!

How goes it?

His name is James Adams, and he's a world-renowned Lepidopterist. He's the moth man biggrin Absolutely amazing guy. Took every class he offered because I love his lectures so much. He still talks about Kansas, and always travels back to go insect hunting (says there are some rare habitats out that way).

The hubby and I recently bought a treadmill from his wife and him, and I got to see his basement collection of insects. Holy hell. I about peed my pants. Hopefully, I can do more field work/moth/butterfly-hunting with him in spring.

Now I have to move on to grad school crying We are probably moving down to Athens so I can attend UGA for my Masters>PhD.

Mega Nerd

Kaleidomicroscopic

Wowwww! That would be amazing! I love bugs and there are a lot of interesting ones in the plains I would imagine.

Gaw if you guys ever end up this way, give me a holla! * u * And good luck with your move for your masters. Sometime I would like to go get my MFA in ceramics but for now, I'm trying to pay off my KSU debt. xD

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
uggh the debt.

and yay for another bug lover! <3 they make my heart so happy!! i got a load of entomology books for kissmas, and i about cried from happiness. <3

Mega Nerd

I feel like people just don't understand how cute moths and spiders can be----especially jumping spiders....and especially THESE GUYS.

I had an ex boyfriend that was afraid of moths. Gawd what a p***y. I HATE the word p***y but he was exactly that---the biggest coward.

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Poodle moth!

Yah, I have a few friends that are insect haters. My hubby doesn't like them crawling on him (or the stinging ones flying around him), but other than that, he doesn't mind my hobby. He makes fun of me because our freezer is full of dead insects waiting to be pinned/mounted ^^; I think I need my own freezer *sighs*

oh, and moths are so gentle. i love letting them crawl on me!!

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
you should join my insect thread biggrin and post cute insectssss!!

CLICKY

Mega Nerd

Kaleidomicroscopic

When I was a kid, my brother and I would completely fill jars full of June bugs and let them loose in the house and our mom would freak out. It was the best! xD

But we also used to pick up everything---I even got bit by a brown recluse because I was so fearless (and didn't realize it was bad because I used to pick up wolf spiders that were pretty docile). Luckily I only have a small scar on my leg still.

Mega Nerd

emotion_drool

Mega Nerd

Weeeeeeeeeeeee finally getting rid of an inmate so I don't have to do jail checks. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff