Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lunatic

Linz doesn't just give socks, she gives freedom.

Mega Nerd

Giga
Oh right...are you at the major battle part? Has Black Beard made an appearance yet?

He made an appearance at the jail but not at the war.....yet.

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
L I N Z Y B E E
Giga
Oh right...are you at the major battle part? Has Black Beard made an appearance yet?

He made an appearance at the jail but not at the war.....yet.
Ah...well that's when things get interesting... emotion_awesome

Timid Fatcat

EDIT: d'oh, so sorry. did not see the text about pms being faster.

orz it's what i get for staying up all night.

Mega Nerd

Yeah, I read the manga but it's been really interesting seeing all the voices and the action actually in animated format---

I actually did watch the anime for Luffy, Ace, and Sabo's story awhile ago but I skipped a lot of anime. Matt started watching from episode one last year while he does his workouts when I'm not at the house, and he's at this arc right now so I decided to watch it too so we can talk about it and stuff. :B

Mega Nerd

Sweet Petrichor
EDIT: d'oh, so sorry. did not see the text about pms being faster.

orz it's what i get for staying up all night.

Thanks for your interest! I will have to think about it because, honestly, you're the first in awhile to be offering gold and I've been on hiatus so long that I don't know what anything is worth anymore! xD

Timid Fatcat

L I N Z Y B E E
Thanks for your interest! I will have to think about it because, honestly, you're the first in awhile to be offering gold and I've been on hiatus so long that I don't know what anything is worth anymore! xD

Ahaha, we're in the same boat then~ 8'D I just regurgitated the prices people gave me in Pricing Suggestion, pfft. But yeah, that's fine. Hopefully I'll still be able to work on it now that classes started, but I'll tell you if I can't take it. Education comes first. ; v ;

Mega Nerd

Sweet Petrichor

Ahaha, we're in the same boat then~ 8'D I just regurgitated the prices people gave me in Pricing Suggestion, pfft. But yeah, that's fine. Hopefully I'll still be able to work on it after classes start, but I'll tell you if I can't take it. Education comes first. ; v ;

Agreed!

I might wait a bit until you have more samples like your waist up.

I've been in the art request game a long time--and I'm not going to lie---I'm always cautious when a deviantart gallery only has one type of a sample and the rest of the art just doesn't QUITE have the same look.

Sounds like you are still learning a lot though so please don't take that as something discouraging! 3nodding

Mega Nerd

Yuberrific
whee whee

Oh snap! Hi! emotion_c8

Timid Fatcat

L I N Z Y B E E
Agreed!

I might wait a bit until you have more samples like your waist up.

I've been in the art request game a long time--and I'm not going to lie---I'm always cautious when a deviantart gallery only has one type of a sample and the rest of the art just doesn't QUITE have the same look.

Sounds like you are still learning a lot though so please don't take that as something discouraging! 3nodding

Ah, yeah, my devArt gallery is all over because I always take long hiatuses. But yep, I tried a different coloring technique for the waistup (specifically the hair) and it definitely looks better imo.

Indeed, I'm but a scrub young grasshopper. :3 I could definitely put more effort in, like add textures and make dynamic lineart, but I always forget to... //sad face.

Mega Nerd

Sweet Petrichor

Yeah! That waist up looks great! Very clean...
emotion_kirakira

haha yeah, I totally know that feel. I graduated from art school with my BFA concentrating in sculpture so I am SUPER lazy about about drawing and I end up just drawing dumb headshots and don't experiment with composition. at. all. rofl

Timid Fatcat

L I N Z Y B E E
I was surprised myself how well it turned out. o u o;;

Oh, that's neat! The closest I got to sculpting was ceramics in high school, haha. It's cool that you're well rounded! :D

Aaand it's about time I pass out, my eyes are killing me. So just hit me up when you come to a decision? :3

Mega Nerd

Sweet Petrichor

Will do, darling!

Sleep well and thanks again for checking out my request! 3nodding

Invisible Friend

L I N Z Y B E E
Saturday Mournings
I found out the other day that one of my tabletop/MonHan friends has an account on Gaia, AND is pretty darn familiar with Word Games. Familiar enough where they mentioned making a dumb alphabetizing word game, just to see if there will be a handful of dedicated players that'll will try hard to keep it alive. I suspect they might have been a WG regular at one point. Now I wonder if I've seen them before in the WG. I would say "The hunt is on!", but it also sounds like they are just as inactive on Gaia as I am.

OH DANG! What a small world! I wonder who that could be!!! Are you guys still gaming together because that's rad. surprised

Yep! They're one of the people in that group I've been doing the tabletop RPGs with. If I somehow find out they are still active, I will probably become more active in a hunt to find out their identity without revealing mine. It'll be like Kira vs L, but the prize is getting to dig up embarrassing stuff from the other's post history. I know for a fact that they would do the same thing if they found out who I am. It would be a damn shame if they are one of your friends that pop up in this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff