Welcome to Gaia! ::

Samples:[1] [2] 3 4

I like to received items instead of gold- feel free to offer something or check out my wishlist for ideas?

I also do CG [x]but that is much more expensive.....I'd need a pretty big item from my Wishlist to do a Cg piece
Sesshirou

I like to received items instead of gold- feel free to offer something or check out my wishlist for ideas?

I also do CG [x]but that is much more expensive.....I'd need a pretty big item from my Wishlist to do a Cg piece

I could offer you Kunoichi Chaos.. although I really like your CG and I'd like to know your relative price range.. maybe I could offer another wishlist item for it?
ForgotenDisaster
Sesshirou

I could offer you Kunoichi Chaos.. although I really like your CG and I'd like to know your relative price range.. maybe I could offer another wishlist item for it?

a kunoichi chaos would get you a waist up couple-

CGs are much less affordable- I'm looking for things like the ancient katana for a CG piece- they just take 10x more blood/sweat/tears than traditional work does XD
Sesshirou

CGs are much less affordable- I'm looking for things like the ancient katana for a CG piece- they just take 10x more blood/sweat/tears than traditional work does XD

Here, I've got you a.. Peter's Adolescence for fullbody?
ForgotenDisaster
Sesshirou

I'm afraid couple fullbodies have been going for items over the 10B range D: it that's out of yur price range I understand :]
Sesshirou
ForgotenDisaster
Sesshirou

I'm afraid couple fullbodies have been going for items over the 10B range D: it that's out of yur price range I understand :]

I need to get rid of it anyways.. Maybe a waist-up instead?
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff