Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

Spread The Plague
Wife Material
That won't be necessary haha, I think I will choose a waist up.
What pose did you have in mind, and are you opposed to drawing traps?

Hadn't thought of poses yet -sweat- and I'm not very good at males, but traps are, essentially, just very pretty boys, yes? So essentially a flat chested or very young looking girl? (Sorry if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me!~)
For waist up I'd say 1ook, due to the complexity of the fabrics, folds, and accessories. Please chastise me and tell me if you think this is too much -bows- I don't often do art anymore for money, so it's been a while for pricing myself for avi-art.
I think 100k is a fair price, and yes it's essentially a flat chested girl.
I'm thinking around High School age?

Also, are you opposed to taking some advice on your art?

Devoted Seeker

Spread The Plague
Wife Material
Spread The Plague
Wife Material

Hadn't thought of poses yet -sweat- and I'm not very good at males, but traps are, essentially, just very pretty boys, yes? So essentially a flat chested or very young looking girl? (Sorry if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me!~)
For waist up I'd say 1ook, due to the complexity of the fabrics, folds, and accessories. Please chastise me and tell me if you think this is too much -bows- I don't often do art anymore for money, so it's been a while for pricing myself for avi-art.

I'm Always looking for creative criticism~~ Don't have to sugar coat it, I know I have tons to learn smile

Try to be a little smoother on your highlights (The shiny stuff)
Your outlines, are a little thin.
I think making them a bit thicker would define them a lot better.
Other than that, the style is nice and very anime-like which I believe is what you're going for.
Very cute stuff!

As for the order, I hope this isn't too complicated.
Could you make me the following versions, with SAI it shouldn't be too troublesome. (Assuming that's what you use)

A version with thicker outlines, with no highlights.
A version with your current outlines, with no highlights.

And another set, the same as above but with highlights.

If this is too much, I can increase the payment to 150k if you'd like.

Devoted Seeker

Spread The Plague
Wife Material
Spread The Plague
Wife Material
Spread The Plague
Wife Material

I'm Always looking for creative criticism~~ Don't have to sugar coat it, I know I have tons to learn smile

Try to be a little smoother on your highlights (The shiny stuff)
Your outlines, are a little thin.
I think making them a bit thicker would define them a lot better.
Other than that, the style is nice and very anime-like which I believe is what you're going for.
Very cute stuff!

As for the order, I hope this isn't too complicated.
Could you make me the following versions, with SAI it shouldn't be too troublesome. (Assuming that's what you use)

A version with thicker outlines, with no highlights.
A version with your current outlines, with no highlights.

And another set, the same as above but with highlights.

If this is too much, I can increase the payment to 150k if you'd like.

I can do that~~ Really comes down to making it how I normally would, and saving the highlights for last so I can save it as one name, add a layer, and outline it thicker, in which time saving that as a slightly different name, and than adding highlights, saving new name, and than deleting thick line layer to save one last time with new name? smile ~~~
If I'm understanding you correctly (also, do you still want shading in the non-highlight sets or do you want flat colours??)
And if you could increase to 15o that would be awesome, cause it will take a bit extra time with the extra layers and saving and everything~~~~
Sorry~! -bows-

Sounds good to me!
I like playful, cute poses.
Nothing /too/ provocative though, I would hate getting banned for such wonderful art!
I'll send a trade and we'll complete it when you're done emotion_bigheart

Devoted Seeker

Spread The Plague
Oh, my bad I never answered your question!
Flat colors please!

Have a nice lunch/dinner!

Devoted Seeker

Bump! emotion_bigheart

Devoted Seeker

Spread The Plague
Wife Material
Spread The Plague
Flat colors please!

SO so so so sorry for this delay in response! lunch turned into lunch and than a stop by our favourite shoppe and than dinner at our friends o__o BUT I'm starting, will probably finish line-art tonight and have everything to you by tomorrow evening. SO SO SORRY!
Haha, no problem~

Devoted Seeker

Spread The Plague
Wife Material
Spread The Plague
Wife Material
Spread The Plague
Flat colors please!

SO so so so sorry for this delay in response! lunch turned into lunch and than a stop by our favourite shoppe and than dinner at our friends o__o BUT I'm starting, will probably finish line-art tonight and have everything to you by tomorrow evening. SO SO SORRY!
Haha, no problem~

I've got the lines done ~~
Pshew o-o
I REALLLLYYYYY hope you like the pose > o> I was going for a little cute playful dance... but.... idk o__O

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd429/mewmewartrawr/Artsu/kimonowolfiiwatermark_zps262ddc98.jpg
Maybe make the bow a bit bigger? >u<

Devoted Seeker

Spread The Plague
Wife Material

I don't know how to get away with flat colours on your avi without shading cause it's white hair and white kimono gonk SO I am going to sleep and shall wait for your direction tomorrow.... T oT
You can shade, just no glossy stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces