Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Warrior

13,565 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Falling For You 25
Okay, so I have an OC, well two OC's that I would like drawn together. It is a brother and sister twin pair. Their names are Aidan and Nadia, and they are basically you're normal adorably cute, yet seriously creepy horror movie twins biggrin I'm currently using them in a RP and I really couldn't find a picture I liked. So I'm hoping you guys can help!!

Aidan and Nadia

^ That's them! The main picture is them (sorta. It just wasn't what I was quite looking for) as children, which is pretty much how they like to appear. In reality they are emotional vampires that feed off of others, so they are much older. Which is the second picture there. They don't like their adult forms, since they lose their edge of creepiness and they like to scare people.

Aidan and Nadia like to wear clothing from the victorian era. Black butler is a good example of the clothing style I envision them in. Ciel's clothing is a prime example of what Aidan would wear. While Nadia wears dresses that have ruffles, bows and ribbons. They both dress in clothing that would be consider higher class. Nadia likes to wear her long blond hair up, usually in some elegant style, while Aidan goes with a more bed head style with his short blond hair. They usally have a mischievous smile on their face, but they're don't smile, they are a blank reddish brown as the two don't normally feel emotions unless they are fresh off a feeding. The further away from the feeding, the less emotion they feel.

This is the RP they are being used in:
User Image

OKAY Now down to the business part. You want to get paid right? Don't worry, I have some funds available.

What I would like: Full body of the both of them together. They are very close for siblings, so they stick close and often hold hands. I don't mind if it's line art or colored. Whichever you prefer.

I also have two other OC's that I'm questing to be drawn, but they aren't my top priority.

Azalea

Azalea is a female tengu (Another thing that is impossible to find a good picture of) She's very quiet and prefers high places. She normally wears light clothing that is easy for her to move in and that don't get in the way of her wings. She has long black hair and red eyes.

And: Caspian

Caspian is a great scientist and an even greater jerk. (I love him though) He mostly does research on weapons development, and usually sports a disheveled look since he lives off coffee and next to no sleep.

My prices are negotiable for the most part. I'm not super picky on the art style since I know all of you are wonderful artist. (I can barely draw stick figures.) If I fall in love with your art I will most defiantly be willing to pay more. I'm not rich by any means, but I have been saving up for this. There are a lot of shops open, and I wasn't sure who would be interested. So I just made a thread for it.

If you are interested just make a post below or PM me.

If you aren't interested, feel free to stay around and chat. ^-^

(Also, all of the links go directly to my characters Charahub. I'm sorry I didn't post the pictures, but I'm not super tech savvy, also, I couldn't locate them again on google >.> wink

As of now, I don't have funds. >.> I will be saving up again though. Thanks for checking in. This thread is here only so me and my current commission can communicate.

High-functioning Loiterer

I have some questions, do you mind the two being drawn in a style other than manga? Cause that's not really my cup of tea, I'm better at a more realistic style.

Leap
Weird Al Fanart

Sorry for the random weird al thing, but that's my best representation of multiple characters drawn together and the way I scale them.

Your price sounds more than fair, I'd really like to do this.

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

XxArcadian_TragedyxX

These are my most current samples. I do have another Deviantart Gallery, but all art on that one is at least a year old, but there's more of them if you'd like to see. sweatdrop

Single Headshot Full Color
Single Full Body Full Color

DeviantArt Gallery

Sugary Warrior

13,565 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Falling For You 25
RaeLaser
I have some questions, do you mind the two being drawn in a style other than manga? Cause that's not really my cup of tea, I'm better at a more realistic style.

Leap
Weird Al Fanart

Sorry for the random weird al thing, but that's my best representation of multiple characters drawn together and the way I scale them.

Your price sounds more than fair, I'd really like to do this.

Thank you for you interest ^-^ But I do think the style I'm looking for is more manga like. Sorry!

Sugary Warrior

13,565 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Falling For You 25
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

These are my most current samples. I do have another Deviantart Gallery, but all art on that one is at least a year old, but there's more of them if you'd like to see. sweatdrop

DeviantArt Gallery

Ooh! I like them. ^-^

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

DeviantArt Gallery

Ooh! I like them. ^-^
Thanks. I'm usually pretty quick, from sketch to finished piece, usually takes about 3-5 days, depending on how much detail I put in.

Sugary Warrior

13,565 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Falling For You 25
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

DeviantArt Gallery

Ooh! I like them. ^-^
Thanks. I'm usually pretty quick, from sketch to finished piece, usually takes about 3-5 days, depending on how much detail I put in.

Sounds good ^-^ Who are you interested in drawing?

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

DeviantArt Gallery

Ooh! I like them. ^-^

Honestly, I'm thinking I'd like to take a crack at drawing Aidan and Nadia.

Sugary Warrior

13,565 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Falling For You 25
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

DeviantArt Gallery

Ooh! I like them. ^-^

Yay, consider yourself hired ^-^ I assume you want the high end of the pricing? So 30 bil?

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

Ooh! I like them. ^-^

Yay, consider yourself hired ^-^ I assume you want the high end of the pricing? So 30 bil?

Sure, that sounds good to me. I'll start on it tonight (meaning within the next half hour) , and should have a WIP sketch for you tonight, or no later than tomorrow.

Sugary Warrior

13,565 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Falling For You 25
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

Ooh! I like them. ^-^

Sure, that sounds good to me. I'll start on it tonight (meaning within the next half hour) , and should have a WIP sketch for you tonight, or no later than tomorrow.

Cool! I'll send over a trade then

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

Cool! I'll send over a trade then
Thanks for the commission, I'll talk to you again soon. ^^

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Here's a quick WIP for you. Please excuse the jumble of rainbow lines ^^;;;; I know it looks pretty messed up, but I know what goes where for lining, and more details will be added as I go. This is just a base to work from.

WIP

Sugary Warrior

13,565 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Falling For You 25
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Here's a quick WIP for you. Please excuse the jumble of rainbow lines ^^;;;; I know it looks pretty messed up, but I know what goes where for lining, and more details will be added as I go. This is just a base to work from.

WIP

Ahh!! I'm in love already ^-^

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

XxArcadian_TragedyxX
Draven Tsuneo
XxArcadian_TragedyxX

WIP

Ahh!! I'm in love already ^-^
Yay!

I'll do my best to finish it by tomorrow evening, but I'm supposed to go visit my aunt and help her pack to move... so there's a chance it won't be done until Friday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff