Welcome to Gaia! ::

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

i somehow managed to randomly score a rainbow project ticket. so i decided to make a more permanent-looking request thread since i'll be sure to have funds for a longer while! artists that i still have pending commissions with can keep using this thread to give me wips and such but I WILL NO LONGER REPLY TO OFFERS POSTED HERE. thank you! my new thread is right here c:

heyyy c: basically what the thread title says haha! i've got like 1.7tril in funds sooo the more hq your art is, the better <33
depending on how qt and adorable your chibi art is, i will go as high as 200bil for a single order yep yep

ANYWAY the avis. i'm constantly looking to buy art of my deer avi (whose personality is along the lines of cheerful and playful)

User Image
User Image

User Image
art by Abbacus

User Image
art by palegoat

User Image
art by Bubbyee

but rn i am also looking to buy art of my friend's qt fox avi (whose personality is along the lines of playful and coy)

User Image
User Image

User Image
art by Archaeological

i would also happily mega bribe for one or two couple art pieces! if you need like. pose ideas or more refs, just lemme knowww c: thanks for viewing <33

EDIT: my beloved wife now has a qt bunny dream avi! i would buy all the items on it for her asap but some items aren't on the mp so bleaugh. IN THE MEAN TIME. I AM BUYING LOVEY-DOVEY COUPLE ART OF HER AVI AND MINE!

User Image

User Image

EDIT #2: my lovely wifey has requested a personality for her bunny avi! she is kind of a grump. and reacts like ">.>" to my deer avi's overexcited affection

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hi im neko and i approve this message
o 3 o

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

Nekos and Cream

hi im neko and i approve this message
o 3 o

neko bby <33
i'm prob going to get zero takers tonight it's like 1am r i p

totes gonna bump this tomorrow morning ;v;

Otherworldly Witch

47,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • The Sweetest 250
Hello!
Chibi Samples

Price,
black and white-3b - 5b .
Color-anything higher then 5b XD

Both the avis are so cute emotion_kirakira

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

Lady Laserina
Hello!
Chibi Samples

Price,
black and white-3b - 5b .
Color-anything higher then 5b XD

Both the avis are so cute emotion_kirakira

hi ty for posting! <33 d'aw your chibis are cute c:

i'll happily commission a black and white one of either avi for 5bil!! one special request tho please!
can i get the final picture in .png format instead of .jpg? the image quality just comes out better that way ;v;

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gui Zhou

gui

i'll bump for you
the way you bumped for me

emotion_kirakira forever

Anxious Friend

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Gui Zhou

Hi there!
so erm, I sort of started drawing your avi as a freebie (I don't really have any chibi samples or prices for my work yet haha crying )
however, i kinda got bored half way through and decided i didn't like my chibis so i gave up
but i figured i'd let you see what i did do as i thought it was kinda odd i'd drawn you and wouldn't be showing you sweatdrop

User Image

sorry for being awkward emotion_kirakira i hope you like what i did do and have a nice day!!

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

Nekos and Cream

gui

i'll bump for you
the way you bumped for me

emotion_kirakira forever

neko you are the sweetest

emotion_bigheart

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

Serenetic
Hi there!
so erm, I sort of started drawing your avi as a freebie (I don't really have any chibi samples or prices for my work yet haha crying )
however, i kinda got bored half way through and decided i didn't like my chibis so i gave up
but i figured i'd let you see what i did do as i thought it was kinda odd i'd drawn you and wouldn't be showing you sweatdrop

User Image

sorry for being awkward emotion_kirakira i hope you like what i did do and have a nice day!!

awww ty so much for giving my avi a shot!! *v*
your chibi is v cute! i hope you can find a style to comfortably settle into soon <3

also i'll be sending you a trade for the trouble! you have a lovely evening too c:

Anxious Friend

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Gui Zhou

oh thank you very much!! emotion_kirakira

Friendly Friend

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

This is my first ever chibi That I actually just drew 30 minutes ago for a friend. Is this good far as chibis go?

Edit- I can also do more detail in colors and shades this was a freebie for a friend.

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

Lunar Divinity
User Image

This is my first ever chibi That I actually just drew 30 minutes ago for a friend. Is this good far as chibis go?

Edit- I can also do more detail in colors and shades this was a freebie for a friend.

d'aw that's super cute! <33 around how much would you want for one that's more detailed and stuff? *v*

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

yum_cupcake

Loyal Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

BakemonoDa
yum_puddi