Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Hello I'm currently looking to buy a picture of my avatar and I currently have over
5000000 gold so if your interested please do post or contact me it would be much appreciated thank you.

Also this is my first time making a request so I apologize if I have made a mistake within this post,
thank you.

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
hello :3 what type of art do you wish for?

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Reimew
hello :3 what type of art do you wish for?

I'm not looking for anything in particular I was going to ask whoever replies if I could see some of their artwork as an example of their style.

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Reimew

Ah that was what I was looking for how much do you charge?
(I laughed after seeing the persona 3 main character when I looked at my signature intentional?)
jighthigh
Reimew

Ah that was what I was looking for how much do you charge?
(I laughed after seeing the persona 3 main character when I looked at my signature intentional?)

yes made me laugh also :3 i love persona 3 <3 heh um depends what you want to give me, also might take awhile to finish if you want it to look nice maybe 2 days

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Reimew
I'm not concerned with how long it would take and regarding the price if you have sold art before what is the average you are paid at I really don't wish to underpay you for your time.
jighthigh
Reimew
I'm not concerned with how long it would take and regarding the price if you have sold art before what is the average you are paid at I really don't wish to underpay you for your time.

i havent been here in a long time i just have anyone pay me after the the arts done depends on how much you want to give me i dont really mind. i havent been on here in a year and everything has changed so anything is fine :3

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Reimew
jighthigh
Reimew

i havent been here in a long time i just have anyone pay me after the the arts done depends on how much you want to give me i dont really mind. i havent been on here in a year and everything has changed so anything is fine :3
Okay Then I'll pay you after it's done And would you mind if I added you to my friends list it's 2:45 am for me right now and I need to get some sleep unfortunately.
jighthigh
Reimew
jighthigh
Reimew

Okay Then I'll pay you after it's done And would you mind if I added you to my friends list it's 2:45 am for me right now and I need to get some sleep unfortunately.

yea sure same here its 2:50am and im going to sleep also :3

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Reimew
jighthigh
Reimew
jighthigh
Reimew

Well I thank you and bid you a good night I look forward to see your finished work.
jighthigh
Reimew
jighthigh
Reimew
jighthigh
Reimew

Well I thank you and bid you a good night I look forward to see your finished work.

good night and you sure will
:3

Icy Vampire

13,700 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
jighthigh
~Bump~
User ImageIcey Bump
Good Luck User Image

Sensational Bard