• Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Rayatia
S h u y i B r e a d
Rayatia
S h u y i B r e a d
ouo are you talking about me bbycakes?
what is your fee love...you can draw me forever but yes draw us....but how you gonna do that in china x.x

You never Pmed me ouo;

Idk what to charge Lols. I will decide whenever I get back? And I can't draw you till later.
i know bbybread...so tell me about your trip having fun? and items i need to watch for you? you should pm me a list...i am trying to remember by memory but it sucks...

Yes I am having fun lols. I went to Disneyland in HK so far... It's pretty lols but the rides are not as thrilling as the one in FL.
Xux idk what items I want. So many rigs and recolors. It sucks using an iPad xux
I miss my laptop big time!

Popular Fatcat

Rayatia
Flawless Catsophina
Heres my deviantart. Im still sort of new to digital, but i found out that drawing on paper and then going over it digitally works much better. The only one that ive done that on is "Kara" She is on my profile along with two other art pieces i have. For two people my price would be from 500mil to 1bil depending on how i draw them and the items. If that is too much let me know. (Im new to making prices because of the inflation).
well i think that might be a bit too much for me, the lastest girl's post is a more reasonable price for me. but thanks for posting ^^

Yeah, im not very good at pricing. I was just going off what i was paid yesterday. I can do 100mil for two people?

Enduring Star

Invalid Attack
Rayatia
Invalid Attack
Rayatia
Invalid Attack
Rayatia
heart

check out my art shop on my signature for samples and prices~!
i am sorry but your prices in your shop confuse me

how so? >w<
idk how much it is for couples x.x sorry i get confused easy, so how much is the price?

the minimum i would take is 15m biggrin (i really dont have set prices, only minimums XD)
so yeah~!
Don't worry sometimes english speakers confuse me too
so you wanna draw us for 15mil then?

Beloved Giver

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Rayatia
Invalid Attack
Rayatia
Invalid Attack
Rayatia

how so? >w<
idk how much it is for couples x.x sorry i get confused easy, so how much is the price?

the minimum i would take is 15m biggrin (i really dont have set prices, only minimums XD)
so yeah~!

sure~!
just fill out a form on my artshop, post it there and i will get started monday (sundays are my off days)

Enduring Star

Invalid Attack
Rayatia
Invalid Attack
Rayatia
Invalid Attack
Rayatia

how so? >w<

so yeah~!

sure~!
just fill out a form on my artshop, post it there and i will get started monday (sundays are my off days)
alright then i can do that

Enduring Star

Flawless Catsophina
Rayatia
Flawless Catsophina
Heres my deviantart. Im still sort of new to digital, but i found out that drawing on paper and then going over it digitally works much better. The only one that ive done that on is "Kara" She is on my profile along with two other art pieces i have. For two people my price would be from 500mil to 1bil depending on how i draw them and the items. If that is too much let me know. (Im new to making prices because of the inflation).
well i think that might be a bit too much for me, the lastest girl's post is a more reasonable price for me. but thanks for posting ^^

Yeah, im not very good at pricing. I was just going off what i was paid yesterday. I can do 100mil for two people?
well i got three ordered already so when they finish, i will quote you if we change avi, but i will keep you in mind ^^

Enduring Star

S h u y i B r e a d
Rayatia
S h u y i B r e a d
Rayatia
S h u y i B r e a d
ouo are you talking about me bbycakes?
what is your fee love...you can draw me forever but yes draw us....but how you gonna do that in china x.x

You never Pmed me ouo;

Idk what to charge Lols. I will decide whenever I get back? And I can't draw you till later.
i know bbybread...so tell me about your trip having fun? and items i need to watch for you? you should pm me a list...i am trying to remember by memory but it sucks...

Yes I am having fun lols. I went to Disneyland in HK so far... It's pretty lols but the rides are not as thrilling as the one in FL.
Xux idk what items I want. So many rigs and recolors. It sucks using an iPad xux
I miss my laptop big time!
well why didn't you take it with you woman, and yay for disney world...send me gifts asap =/

Enduring Star

Invalid Attack
you have our avis saved hun?

Enduring Star

sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe
you have our avis saved sweetie?

Sweet Mage

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
yup I did^^

Enduring Star

sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe
yup I did^^
well i did send you a pm to which you didn't respond too, i understand life is busy but to ignore a customer is bad for business...i will quote you in hopes that you will at least respond to me...are you still interested in finishing the art request? if not just cancel the trade, if you don't want to reply

Sweet Mage

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Rayatia
sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe
yup I did^^
well i did send you a pm to which you didn't respond too, i understand life is busy but to ignore a customer is bad for business...i will quote you in hopes that you will at least respond to me...are you still interested in finishing the art request? if not just cancel the trade, if you don't want to reply

sorry I didn't mean to ignore you, I didn't get a notice of a pm? strange?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff