Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cutie-Pie

1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Male
Female

The male picture is my most recent and hasn't been colored digitally yet, the female picture is 1 year old.
Prices 350k - 500k for full-body.Interested?

your digital work is beautiful and from what I can tell from the male it will end up looking like the female when its cg so if your willing to do CG then totally I love your work very pretty.

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Male
Female

The male picture is my most recent and hasn't been colored digitally yet, the female picture is 1 year old.

your digital work is beautiful and from what I can tell from the male it will end up looking like the female when its cg so if your willing to do CG then totally I love your work very pretty.

Yes I can do that.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Male
Female

Yes I can do that.

sure then <3 um do you wanna do one or both? if both I will send a trade for 1.1mil if just one then 560k

Sweetheart

i make pixel chibis like the one in my sig c: if you're interested, you can click the chibi itself to see my shop.

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Male
Female

Yes I can do that.

sure then <3 um do you wanna do one or both? if both I will send a trade for 1.1mil if just one then 560k

I would love to do both. Do you want me to draw them together?

Beloved Cutie-Pie

1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Male
Female

Yes I can do that.

up to you which ever is easier for ya I don't mind either I shall send trade now

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Male
Female

Yes I can do that.

up to you which ever is easier for ya I don't mind either I shall send trade now

What is the relationship between the two?

Beloved Cutie-Pie

1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1
Habiti Gigi
1-Hope_Estheim_13-1

Yes I can do that.

What is the relationship between the two?

they are both the accounts of one of my friends so he doesn't mind either a friendship or a relationship

Loved Fatcat

Samples: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lined: 125k | Lines: 20k (No Coloring) | Lineless: 130k
I'd prefer just do the girl ;o . I've tried guys and they're just sdhsbhdba ; v ;

Beloved Cutie-Pie

VainKitty
Samples: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lined: 125k | Lines: 20k (No Coloring) | Lineless: 130k
I'd prefer just do the girl ;o . I've tried guys and they're just sdhsbhdba ; v ;
I like it I will send a trade for 125k for the girl <3

Loved Fatcat

Habiti Gigi

Glad you do~~ and alrightie, I'll get started on it a bit later tonight~ .

Beloved Cutie-Pie

VainKitty
Habiti Gigi

Glad you do~~ and alrightie, I'll get started on it a bit later tonight~ .

take your time no rush

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Habiti Gigi
may snow
Habiti Gigi

Hello.

What I offer.

My price is at least 100k but as I am just starting out I can go lower.

Please notify me if you won't buy my art too, so I would know. c:
its cute willing to do the girl for 100k?

Yes! c:

Sorry for late reply. My computer got stupid. c:

Anyways. I'm working on it.

Shy Duck

8,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff