ou o i'm interested in the female?

non-coloured;

User Image

coloured;

--&full body;

User Image

--&half body;

User Image

No thank you cute art work though! Thank you for showing me.

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Habiti Gigi

ty for your time c:

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi there~ Cute avis. I could do fullbodys of either or a couple. Here's a link to my deviant art. Fullbody's go anywhere from 50k-80k, you decide wherein there is good for your. Good luck with the art request~
User ImageUser Image

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Trainer Rin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi there~ Cute avis. I could do fullbodys of either or a couple. Here's a link to my deviant art. Fullbody's go anywhere from 50k-80k, you decide wherein there is good for your. Good luck with the art request~
User ImageUser Image

Really nice art but sorry not interested but thanks for showing me

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Habiti Gigi
Indigo Alchemist
Habiti Gigi
Indigo Alchemist
Samples:[x] [x] [x] [maturity warning]
Price: base prices are 1.8m+ single fullbody and 900k+ half body- price may vary depending on your specific request

I love your style I love to commissiong you for full body/full bodies.

Thank you biggrin The girl avi is simply adorable and her design/outfit is simple so I would do her at the base of 1.8m, but the male avi is a little more complex with the intricate armor and whatnot- he would be more expensive at 2.2m- let me know f you'd still want them done/ which one/maybe both- and if you want them both if you want them together or separately etc :]
I can afford both if you're willing to do do both separately I will send you the trade for it.
which would be in total 4mil. ~

I can definitively do both for you separately :] any particular emotion/ expression you want for each of them? let me know and I'll get started :]

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Male
Female

The male picture is my most recent and hasn't been colored digitally yet, the female picture is 1 year old.
Prices 350k - 500k for full-body.Interested?

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Indigo Alchemist
Habiti Gigi
Indigo Alchemist
Habiti Gigi
Indigo Alchemist
Samples:[x] [x] [x] [maturity warning]
Price: base prices are 1.8m+ single fullbody and 900k+ half body- price may vary depending on your specific request

I love your style I love to commissiong you for full body/full bodies.

Thank you biggrin The girl avi is simply adorable and her design/outfit is simple so I would do her at the base of 1.8m, but the male avi is a little more complex with the intricate armor and whatnot- he would be more expensive at 2.2m- let me know f you'd still want them done/ which one/maybe both- and if you want them both if you want them together or separately etc :]
I can afford both if you're willing to do do both separately I will send you the trade for it.
which would be in total 4mil. ~

I can definitively do both for you separately :] any particular emotion/ expression you want for each of them? let me know and I'll get started :]

Nah artist choice I rather see what you can do than limit the artist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff