Welcome to Gaia! ::

JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life
JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life

I was wondering if I could get art from you again. >w< Are you terribly busy?

I'd be glad to draw for you again 3nodding That is, if you don't mind waiting longer. School has started, so I won't be able to work as quickly. What would be your request?

I'd like a chibi of the first avi (The one that looks like my current). Are your prices still the same? And they're still traditional correct?

Edit: OOOh I just saw you were doing digital experiments as well~ Can I get one of those as well, of the second avi? The pink one. So a colored chibi and traditional chibi. >w< I'll wait as long as you need. I'm in no rush.

Yes I can do that. So, just to be clear, you'd like a traditional chibi of the first avi and a digital chibi of the second avi?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wanna draw your Pokemon OC!
Username: Charred_Relic
What are you drawing for me? OC and Pokemon
Examples:
User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Pokemon Link

Type of art you want to draw me: I want to draw your pokemon OC and either your whole team, or just the males or females with your OC
Price range: 210k for just the male/female teams, and 400k for the entire team.

If you just want your OC with specific pokemon instead just tell me ^-^

Invisible Sweetheart

Shattered_Life
JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life
JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life

I'd be glad to draw for you again 3nodding That is, if you don't mind waiting longer. School has started, so I won't be able to work as quickly. What would be your request?

I'd like a chibi of the first avi (The one that looks like my current). Are your prices still the same? And they're still traditional correct?

Edit: OOOh I just saw you were doing digital experiments as well~ Can I get one of those as well, of the second avi? The pink one. So a colored chibi and traditional chibi. >w< I'll wait as long as you need. I'm in no rush.

Yes I can do that. So, just to be clear, you'd like a traditional chibi of the first avi and a digital chibi of the second avi?

Ya 'mam~ 60k ok for everything?

Invisible Sweetheart

Charred_Relic

And that's lineart only? I think it might be a tad too much for that. Thanks anyways. ^^
JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life
JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life
JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life

For colored it's 30k for the traditional and 40k for the digital, so 70k total. Sorry, digital takes me a lot longer to do, hence the hike in price. Would that be all right?

Invisible Sweetheart

Shattered_Life
JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life
JesstheOtaku
Shattered_Life

For colored it's 30k for the traditional and 40k for the digital, so 70k total. Sorry, digital takes me a lot longer to do, hence the hike in price. Would that be all right?

Oooh, I went to the shop in your sig that said experimental were 20k ^^;;

But alright. I'll do 80k then for everything. 3nodding

Gracious Phantom

JesstheOtaku
Tobi-chan Lissesul
JesstheOtaku
Tobi-chan Lissesul
User Image
I wanna draw an avi!

What number do you want to draw?: 1. ^w^
Examples: ☪ Full Body
☪ Half Body
☪ Chibi
☪ Couples
How much?: All prices are here depending on what type you want ^^
How long does it usually take?: a week or less depending on how busy I am. ^^
Do you do couples?: yes but I'd like to do the single avi.

I'll gladly take a full body~! Your art is so cute! <333 50k good?

50k is perfectly fine ^w^ Will you send the trade please?

Forgot to say,I would very much like color please. >w<

Here it is, full body and color ^w^ {X}
JesstheOtaku

Oooh, I went to the shop in your sig that said experimental were 20k ^^;;

But alright. I'll do 80k then for everything. 3nodding

Oh, sorry about that, I guess I didn't make it clear (20k was for black and white sweatdrop ). Anyway, thanks for understanding! I will try to work on it this weekend once a trade is sent, and then we can complete the trade once I finish the art.

Thanks again! 3nodding

Invisible Sweetheart

Tobi-chan Lissesul

That's amazing! <333 May I please order another one of the second avi? The pink kitty one. Loved the one you gave me!

Gracious Phantom

JesstheOtaku
Tobi-chan Lissesul

That's amazing! <333 May I please order another one of the second avi? The pink kitty one. Loved the one you gave me!

Aww thanks, and surly I'll do another one! How do you want it? Full body+Color like the first?

Trixsmia's Husbando

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
I wanna draw an avi!

What number do you want to draw?: number one :3
Examples: >> my DA :3 <<
How much?: usually i only do it for 100k or so, but because i ask you, and not the other way around, i'll gues i'll go with... hm.. 60k or so?? :3
How long does it usually take?: depends on how much free time i have, and how complicated the avi ;DD if only one, and in chibi it i'll take 1 to 2 days 3nodding
Do you do couples?: sure whee

ps; i'd love to draw it in chibi's :3 just telling 'cause i'm better at that sweatdrop

Invisible Sweetheart

Tobi-chan Lissesul
JesstheOtaku
Tobi-chan Lissesul

Aww thanks, and surly I'll do another one! How do you want it? Full body+Color like the first?

Yes 'mam! <33 60k for that one ok?

Friendly Bloodsucker

Hello ~
I haven't forgotten about you but my internet's been pretty derpy lately.
I've managed to get the lineart about halfway done so I wanted to give you what I have so far and see if you like it.
c:
Work In Progress!

So far so good?
30k was the price we agreed upon, yes?

一 一 一 一 一 一

Invisible Sweetheart

neverending xx melody

Hello ~
I've managed to get the lineart about halfway done so I wanted to give you what I have so far and see if you like it.
c:
Work In Progress!

So far so good?

一 一 一 一 一 一

It's wonderful so far! <33 I love her pose! And yes, 30k, but I'll end up giving you more for it. It's way too good for just 30k. :3

Friendly Bloodsucker

JesstheOtaku
neverending xx melody

Hello ~
c:
Work In Progress!

So far so good?

一 一 一 一 一 一

It's wonderful so far! <33 I love her pose! And yes, 30k, but I'll end up giving you more for it. It's way too good for just 30k. :3

Hooray ~
I'm glad you love it so far, it'll take a while to finish up the line art but coloring should take a couple hours so I should have it done sometime next week. c:
Really? Oh, thank you!
I'm glad, thanks for giving me a chance too, since I didn't have many samples.
Would you mind if I used the finished art as a sample for my art shop once I make a few more?
I'll make sure you're credited!

一 一 一 一 一 一

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas