Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you consider drawing any of these pairs?

Yeah, sure! 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Maybe! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Unfortunately, I'm too busy... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not really my style, but good luck! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Just here for the gold. > > 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Dainty Lunatic

hamble

Ah!! Thank you so much for considering me ; v ; I love your characters. I'm sure I'll love the ones i havent seen yet.

<33 Oh, no need to thank me! Your art is adorable! Thank you for showing me your samples!

; w ; A-And I'm really glad to hear you say that, thank you! > <~ I hold these characters very dear to my heart, so when people tell me they like them, I get really happy. . w . <333

Also weh, sorry it took so long to get back to you fdsdkjs I finally cries have some decent refs of the two I mentioned, if you're still interested! I was looking at some of the chibis and the pixels you've done again just now, and I was greatly interested in possible couple pieces, either with chibis or pixels. Whichever one.. ; w ; ;;; I'm not 100% sure about what you might be looking for in prices, though...

Here they are:

Clem [ My S/O's OC ]
( refs are pretty much all chibis for Clem. x Ax;; I hope that's okay. )
x,
x
x,
As a young angel learning the ins and outs of the human world, Clem still has quite a lot to
figure out before becoming a fully fledged member of heaven!
Having come to the mortal realm in order to train as an Angel of Serendipity,
Clementine must aid others on their way to happiness in whatever small way he can,
and he's meant to do it as quietly as possible. Unfortunately, he isn't quite as subtle as
he should be, and that can attract some unwanted attention from both humans and
otherworldly things -- and not just his heavenly superiors.
One of the cardinal rules of residing on Earth is to refrain from revealing his true nature
to too many humans; too bad little Clem often forgets this one!
He's rather childlike in his habits and mannerisms, but even when he is initially discouraged,
he always does his best to make things right again. Incredibly excitable, impossibly forgiving,
and contagiously bubbly, Clementine tries hard to make every day a little bit better for
those around him… especially one special human in particular…

( Oh, by the way! Clem's actually an androgynous sort of character-- we use masculine pronouns, but since he's an angelic being, he doesn't actually have a set gender, or apply to the human construct of what gender is. I-If that makes sense... o w o;;; He has delicate features, though, so he's often mistaken for a girl. ;;

Also, if you're interested in creating a piece for him and Lane, you can choose whether you'd like to include his wings or not. ; w ; )

Lane [ My OC ]

x,
x,

Lane could be considered to be a run-of-the-mill college student-- Exhaustion, studying,
and constant coffee breaks are all things that are involved within his day-to-day routine.
The young man’s features are painted with constant expressions of lethargy, drowsiness, and even apathy,
however, contrary to his devil-may-care appearance, he is a very hard worker,
and is quite studious. He could even be considered to be kind, in a somewhat standoffish
manner, though many are not privy to this fact, as his prickly exterior does not attract the
company of many. There are very few things that can elicit much of a reaction from him,
with the exception of music, his younger sister, and… someone special. People have their secrets.

Fluffy Friend

Lies and a Stuffed Rabbit

No problemo, friend! ; v ; oh lord they're both super cute I'm going to die. I would love to do some couple arts of them~ uvu

Ahhh prices are the toughest to think up! I think I'd charge like 40 to 50 bil for a couple in the full chibi? ; 0; I hope that's not too high. I could always lower it for you. I'm pretty flexible. Especially for a qt like you omfg.

Dainty Lunatic

hamble

<333 Yay~! ; w ; Thank you~! -super excited to get art of them aaah it's gonna be their first couple piece jjkdahdakjsda-

> <~ But wah, yeah, they really are. ;; I never know what to offer, so I end up tossing out random numbers and hoping for the best. . A .;;

OTL... Oh! I can definitely do that 40 bil, also! ; w ; <333 It's not too high at all.. That's pretty reasonable, actually... <333 I'll try and aim to offer the 50 bil, though, once some stuff in my shop (hopefully) sells, but... if I don't sell in time, I'll just send the 40 bil first and the extra 10 bil later as a tip or something, if that's okay..? ; w ; ;; I'd feel bad if I just gave the 40 bil in total for a couple piece. > < //// oh no but daskjdhsa cute...? ; /// ; Aah, I'm really not...! fsjkds T-Thank you, though... ;//v//;

Fluffy Friend

Yes that's perfectly fine, sweetie! ♡♡ I'm so flattered that you'd offer me a tip, too. I just. ; A ; Thank you!!! You're such an adorable customer I cant just deny that.
I hope your stuff sells though!! Good luck.

Dainty Lunatic

hamble

<33 ; w ; Alright~! I'll go ahead and send a trade with the 40 bil, then, if that's okay...? ; w ;
If I manage to sell stuff and get the 10 bil before you accept, I'll just add it to the trade. . w .
> w < Aaaah, and there's no need to thank me! Your art is really adorable, and I'm very happy that you're willing to do a couple chibi for me. ; w ; <33 ~
Also thank you~! I hope so, too. > <~
dkjahda Oh.. and I hope you get a lot of nice bids on your auction, also...! <333 ; w ;

Fluffy Friend

Aye aye!! ovo)7 THAT'S A-OKAY. I'm going to have fun doing a cute couple. I need to draw more chibis anyway~
And thank you so so much. I hope so as well.

I should get your art to you in a few days if I'm not too busy.

Dainty Lunatic

-whistles-

chisairu's Fav

g asp i'd love it if you could check out my rlc////--
and more samples can be found on my tumblr!!

Dainty Lunatic

; w ; It'll probably still be a while until I can afford RLC, but I'll definitely consider! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff