Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you consider drawing any of these pairs?

Yeah, sure! 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Maybe! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Unfortunately, I'm too busy... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not really my style, but good luck! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Just here for the gold. > > 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Dainty Lunatic

Sorry about the super lame title wwww--

But yeah, hello~! I'm Jeune, and I'm looking for either art of my significant other's OCs
or some (yeah, multiple. :'D;;; The more, the better!) couple art of his OC and mine!

As for the art, what I'm looking for doesn't necessarily have to be anything fancy-- depending on how much the style fits with certain characters, some line art with flat colour might do the trick...! Doesn't have to be full body, either. o w o;; We both love getting art very much, so we're usually pretty happy with almost anything.

So if you're interested (please) in helping a gal out, drop some samples, and I'll discuss with you.

here are some details on the characters!

PAIR 1: Kailie & Keir (m x m)

These two have something of a love-hate dynamic... but not really. "Hate" is a strong word. It's more like they have a huge pension for lovingly teasingly pissing each other off. I've got a burning need for this pair... > >;

Kailie (His OC) :

Quote:
He's a thief and an information broker and insufferable butt with crafty fingers who torments his counterpart incessantly, so I'm 1000000% down with him being drawn in a comical style. Full-body would be nice, since I'd like to slap his dumb mug in my signature, if that's doable. I love goofy art, and he'd be a good candidate for it. He's a real character, so the silliness/cartoonishness would be a real plus.

Quote:

His name's Kailie which is an incredibly sore spot for him because he insists it's a girl's name, and even though he tries to sound cool by going by Kail instead a) that's pretty lame because it sounds like he's calling himself a vegetable and b) Keir, his counterpart, is really annoying about calling him Kailie instead. He wants to be a lot cooler than he is
but he can't because he's pretty much a big loser.

As mentioned before, he has perpetually sticky fingers. Probably borderline kleptomaniac. He'll track down information you need for a finder's fee, and despite his propensity for mischief, he's a surprisingly reliable information broker. Kail's also a bit ridiculous and contradictory because his motto is that you can't get anything for free... aaaand yet he steals all the time. He doesn't do favors. Everything has a price, and the more absurd he can make it, the better. He's no stranger to dabbling in blackmail, and he relishes teasing/embarrassing/humiliating people for his own amusement... especially Keir. Mostly Keir. Definitely Keir.

Kail enjoys pushing people's buttons and seeing how long they'll endure before they snap because I get the sense he sort of... collects the reactions people have. He's lived life at the bottom of the barrel before, and so he's invested in watching people, even if he's not always being the most helpful of souls.

If I had to sum him up in an emoticon, it'd be this one + woogly lemme snatch yo things hands: emotion_dowant

IMAGE REFERENCES:
Refs!
** if you need a better idea on what the outfits look like, just drop a message, and that can be arranged! Thank youuu~

The avatar is the current design for Kailie. The digital art ref was something like a beta design, but it gives a better feel to his character. Please draw the design that you see in the avatar, though, as it's more accurate to his current design... Thanks!

Keir ( My OC ) :
Keir is probably the most insufferable jerk you'll ever meet. He's blunt, sarcastic, and his devil-may-care attitude will likely get him a punch to the face one day... if you can catch him, that is. In layman's terms, he can be described as a hitman, or an assassin, and so, this means that he is a rather stealthy fellow. He's quick on his feet and hard to catch sight of when he isn't in the mood to be seen, as he is someone who is capable of squeezing into the strangest of places to avoid detection. (He's flexible!) This suggests that he has a somewhat slender frame-- however, he works with guns often, and those guns aren't limited to the tiny ones you can stick in your back pocket. He's adept at handling shot guns, rifles, the "big guns", and the like, so as a result, he does have /some/ decent muscle tone around his upper body.

His expression hardly ever changes from bored, or apathetic-- unless he's harassing Kail. That would probably the only time he'd ever have anything even half-resembling a smile on his stupid face-- and even then, it's not really as smile as much as it is a smug, teasing smirk. Think of it as payback for all the button pushing that Kailie tries on him-- after all, everything has a price, yes?

The more flabbergasted or flustered he can make the other, the better.

IMAGE REFERENCES:

Ref - Art drawn by my friend Zeki. (not from Gaia)

Gaia Avatar Ref

PAIR 2: Yuki & Estelle ( m x f )

These two have a very... interesting dynamic. The boy is completely uninterested in sexy times... and unfortunately, he's the "target" of a succubus-in-training!

Yuki:
Yuki is your run-of-the-mill student. He wants nothing but a peaceful, normal life, and is often found either at school, or at his part time job. Unfortunately, his wish for a normal life has been turned upside down by a certain succubus... however, despite how flamboyant her attempts to "seduce" him are, he remains nonplussed to every attempt. However, that does not necessarily mean he harbors no fond feelings towards her... Eventually, after a series of ridiculous failed seduction attempts, Yuki finds himself becoming increasingly endeared to Estelle's strange quirks. When she isn't trying to seduce him, he finds her actions rather cute.

Generally, he appears to have a bored or drowsy expression on his face.

Here's a list of character traits (sorry, I can't really offer much more. ||||;; )

「character traits」

❅ Stoic
❅ Reserved
❅ Unflappable
❅ Gentle
❅ Weakness for cute girls doing cute things
❅ Good work ethic
❅ Blunt
❅ Finicky
❅ Indifferent
❅ Practical
❅ Can be a bit irritable
❅ Lethargic

Aah-- also, he has more of a slender frame than he does muscular. o A o;;

monochrome ref

Estelle:

Estelle is a fledgling succubus, hailing from the underworld. In order to become a full fledged succubus, she is tasked with having to successfully seduce the first human being she comes across. This human happens to be a young man by the name of “Yuki”-- and unfortunately for her, he doesn't seem all too interested in anything that she tries to offer! No matter how many times she attempts to flirt or seduce him, she is never able to make him so much as blush (to her knowledge anyways)-- much to her dismay. Are her attempts clumsy? Is she not appealing enough? There are so many questions that run through her mind as she locks herself up in his bathroom to sulk after every failed seduction attempt!

Despite this, she seems to be a very happy-go-lucky sort of character, and is often seen smiling. She is also very energetic, and has a ridiculous amount of perseverance-- though her resilience occasionally takes a smack down from Yuki's lack of reaction. She is very fond of him, however, and has come to see him as much more than a simple target to seduce and move on from. She strives to make him happy-- though she has a very large misconception about what makes a human male smile. It seems she has many misconceptions and things to learn about the human world in general, though... oops. Do your best, Estelle!

IMAGE REFS:
x x (her horns are cream coloured like her tail in the first ref, though!)
outer wear

** IMPORTANT NOTE:
Due to college expenses, I currently do not have the funds to buy any RLC commissions. Because of this, I would prefer to stick to Gaia currency / item commission orders, but I'm definitely willing to check your samples for some RLC consideration when I do have some cash.

Dainty Lunatic

Dainty Lunatic

Yuberrific

Hello there~! <3
Lies and a Stuffed Rabbit
Yuberrific
whee whee

Hello there~! <3

Hiya! D-d'you possibly consider taking on rlcs? O///o

Dainty Lunatic

Yuberrific

I might, yes...! ; w ; ;; I don't have all that much to work with at the moment due to college expenses and such, though... So if possible, I'd like to stick mainly to gold/item payments, but... |||||;;

It depends on prices and what kind of payment people might be asking for (whether it's a request for items from the cash shop like CIs or a bundle, or something)... then.. if I have enough for RLC, I'll consider!
Yuberrific

I might, yes...! ; w ; ;; I don't have all that much to work with at the moment due to college expenses and such, though... So if possible, I'd like to stick mainly to gold/item payments, but... |||||;;

It depends on prices and what kind of payment people might be asking for (whether it's a request for items from the cash shop like CIs or a bundle, or something)... then.. if I have enough for RLC, I'll consider!

I'll just throw this here. Samples and prices
I reaally wanna draw more BL requests. x3 Sadly, I don't have interest in gold or items on here anymore, unless gaia economy stabilizes, which would take a while... sad

Dainty Lunatic

Yuberrific

; A ; Ugh~ You have lovely art... I like the way you colour and shade... fhjds

The price for a couple art might be a little much over what my wallet can take at the moment, unfortunately... I probably won't be able to get paid for another bit. ''OTL But I'll definitely keep you in consideration! And even if I don't manage to commission you in time for my s/o's birthday gift, I can try to aim for something in the future, perhaps... > >; jkdasdhas can never get enough art of the OCs after all, haha~ coughs

But in terms of lack of interest in the gold or items is understandable. ;; I thought economy was bad when I rejoined Gaia maybe half a year ago, but it's just gone even further off the deep end... which was pretty shocking. ;;;
Yuberrific

; A ; Ugh~ You have lovely art... I like the way you colour and shade... fhjds

The price for a couple art might be a little much over what my wallet can take at the moment, unfortunately... I probably won't be able to get paid for another bit. ''OTL But I'll definitely keep you in consideration! And even if I don't manage to commission you in time for my s/o's birthday gift, I can try to aim for something in the future, perhaps... > >; jkdasdhas can never get enough art of the OCs after all, haha~ coughs

But in terms of lack of interest in the gold or items is understandable. ;; I thought economy was bad when I rejoined Gaia maybe half a year ago, but it's just gone even further off the deep end... which was pretty shocking. ;;;

I just try to apply what I learn and s'okay~ Yay for OCs!! <33
I've been on and off here for years and this is the worse...:<
I wish GO would get its sh*t together.

Dainty Lunatic

Yuberrific

; w ; ~ I think you're doing a good job at it, definitely! <333
Ahaha, OCs are basically my life blood, also.. = w=; I love to make them. It's fun creating all the backstories and details, and such...

Mm, and I agree... ;; I used to play on here a lot back in 2005-2009...??? I started falling away around 2010, and I was still pretty young then... but I remember how the most expensive stuff used to be in the hundred thousands at the time. I thought those were crazy prices then, but when I came back, everything was a few hundred million..! . ___ . Now there's a few more zeros to that at the end. daskhdas Ugh. D<
I wish it'd get itself together too. ;; This is too insane for new users and for people who can't buy Gaia cash. ;;
Yuberrific

; w ; ~ I think you're doing a good job at it, definitely! <333
Ahaha, OCs are basically my life blood, also.. = w=; I love to make them. It's fun creating all the backstories and details, and such...

Mm, and I agree... ;; I used to play on here a lot back in 2005-2009...??? I started falling away around 2010, and I was still pretty young then... but I remember how the most expensive stuff used to be in the hundred thousands at the time. I thought those were crazy prices then, but when I came back, everything was a few hundred million..! . ___ . Now there's a few more zeros to that at the end. daskhdas Ugh. D<
I wish it'd get itself together too. ;; This is too insane for new users and for people who can't buy Gaia cash. ;;

I can only draw ocs...T u T My writing is terrible..
Can I ask what would be better when starting out? Simple characters or fullblown fantasy characters? OwO I'm trying to start on a story~
As for golds..
Bil is the new mil. TTnTT
New items do look nice tho, especially hair equips.
And same here! I was offline for almost a year then when I got back I was like whoaaa why's everyone so rich?! Billions wuuut!

Dainty Lunatic

Yuberrific

Awww! ; A ; Drawing is an amazing skill, though! I have so many OCs I'd love to draw out, but I can't seem to get certain details right. ''OTL

As for writing.... in all honesty, I think starting off simple and building on the character is generally a good way to go... That's usually what I do most of the time, cause I start off with a concept inspired by something like music, or something.. whatever tickles the imagination. -nodnod- And then I build on it from there-- appearance, personality, backstory-- and I can decide it I want it to become something like full-blown fantasy or not. o w o; I go a little detail-crazy though. xD So my characters end up having a reason as to why they act in a certain way, usually related to their back story, and how they were treated... things like why they have a certain scar, and whether they have any emotional issues related to it, or not... thinking of the small things as you build up can help a lot, and help you decide on what sort of character you'd like it to be, also... o w o

... I hope that made sense kjsdha OTL I'm half asleep now as it's 1 AM... so I'm probably going to pass out in a few minutes.. and my ability to be coherent is kind of falling asleep with me.. xD;;
I really hope your story turns out well, though... -nodnod- Writing is fun... ; w ; And if you need any advice or tips, I'd be happy to help~!

OTL and definitely.. ; A ; I wish it wasn't so expensive. ;; OTL
That is true though, yeah... I love the hair equips that have been coming out, lately... and some of the clothing items have really nice shading and such, too, despite being them having to be reduced to small pixels. . ^ .

Ugh, but yes... The prices after coming back were like culture shock, almost... xD;; "How the heck did you guys get so much gold??????"

Aw, maaayn, thanks for the tips! And dun worry, you're still coherent. xD
But I'll leave you to your sleep tho~ Sleep deprivation is bad...Almost had a migraine the other day from only having a couple hours sleep...x(

Dainty Lunatic

Blessed Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash