Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 > >>

Demonic Demigod

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CUSTOM GAIAN SDPLUS DOLL ACQUIRED!!!!!
MAGDALENA AND DADDY WILL BE IMMORTALIZED IN GAIA FOREVER!

all my other babies i am looking to get art of!!

i eat <3s up
^ as of 4/29/14
hi!! my name is stinkfists but you can call me stinky or aud.
i really like art!! like... really like art. i love collecting art of my many OCs and i'm willing to pay tons for high quality art!
...as in i'll keep selling items of mine just to have enough LOL oTL

anyways!! i am making this new thread because i didn't plan out my first thread very well.
i am constantly making new OCs or having them made for me, so it's hard to keep up LOL.
it probably looks just like my old thread so yeah,,,,,,,,

i love all different styles of art!
sometimes i fancy one style more than another, but if your style is "weird" or "different", please do not be afraid to offer it up!
i'm not a HUGE fan of chibis, but in some styles i can tolerate them~
below are the OCs i am currently buying art of!

i do not do rlc right now!

a special thank you to Aki Shine for DONATING TO THE MONSTER CAUSE
YOU ARE A SHINING STAR

Demonic Demigod

MAGDALENA
☆ she's a succubus with a curse on her (hence the gutmouth)
☆ gutmouth. it likes human flesh and it is INFINITE
☆ her whole color-scheme is shades of red and black
☆ her eyes are pitch black (but can have small red pupils if you like)
☆ she is supposed to be topless/bottomless but since gaia is stern, she wears little X pasties like this
☆ average boobs??????? normal, huge, gigantic it doesn't matter!
☆ the black on her arms can be glove-like (fingerless or not) and come from her shoulders
☆ she is wearing thigh high stockings with heels
☆ she is 5'7" (with heels)
☆ real age is unknown, though she looks in her mid 20's
☆ she has two pairs of horns, the large curled ones that curl around her pointed ears and the tall pointy ones on top
☆ her hair should be about butt length (if not longer)
☆ (depending on the pose) the underwear she's wearing is a thong
☆ she has an attitude and i would like her poses to be kind of snarky/sexy but if you have something else in mind plsss just tell me
listen to this if u want

ART OF MAGDALENA:
ENTIRE ALBUM OF HER ART (warning some are nsfw)
COUPLE ART OF MAGDALENA AND DADDY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
artists in order: O w O, tadaraya, raspberry tarte, kaeyg, kinagase tsugumu, uncle muscles, czhe, czhe, Lnvention, xgeekasaurx, mentallyhandicapped, spectrum of noir, pantec, h a i f u c h e s h i r e, lemongrab, kuromitu, kuromitu, fake lie, professor hotdad, thilath, childs menu, hellabasic, small plant, unknown, teapot tempest, yume kitten, xytix, loki charms, tiiAMO, centasus, shihuyan, professor hotdad, unknown, alenthia sin, naughty incubus, ooh don pianoo, quorii, leloupblanc

Demonic Demigod

DADDY
my babygem, i love him

★ daddy is magdalenas lover
★ nobody knows his name, he is just referred to as "daddy"
★ he is a badass demon
★ he is 6'5"
★ looks about in his late 30's (real age unknown)
★ he is reasonably muscular but not overly beefy
★ his skin is somewhat cracked in some places and he bleeds from them
★ he bleeds from his eyes, nose, mouth, and any other orifice you can think of LOL
★ he's a real a*****e
★ seriously he's just a ******** jerk
★ and he's kinda crazy!!!
★ he likes blood
★ violent !

SPEED PAINT courtesy of h a i f u c h e s h i r e !!

ART OF DADDY:
ENTIRE ALBUM OF HIS ART
COUPLE ART OF MAGDALENA AND DADDY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
artists in order- feenix rite, blubber tubber, kinagase tsumugu, kkayak, almighty clam, bunnybutler, solelysabotage, ouji ringo, zombieberry, nowherebear, Kinagase Tsumugu, unknown, hades loves elephants, malice_hex, matesprite, seesharp, chimmypoo

Demonic Demigod

NOT LOOKING FOR ART OF HER AT THIS MOMENT

LILITH

✖ lilith is magdalenas friend
✖ she's a demon
✖ she is 5'4"
✖ she is a relatively young demon, looking around 16-19
✖ her skin is white
✖ her hair is about waist length and is pulled into a bun in the back
✖ gold pieces on her horns are optional
✖ she's kind of annoying
✖ she does not need to have the long monster arms,
you can have her wearing a black cardigan & a white crop top if you like

ART OF LILITH:
ENTIRE ALBUM OF HER ART
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

artists in order-tadaraya, czhe, huggleberry finn, mugen no hana, jello tea, garbagebaby, vermies, quorii, lambsters, h a i f u c h e s h i r e, lucariesse, minty bat, moldy hobo, professor hotdad, qinwa, unknown, scrotum slayer, Aura_Pwnz_Chu, puudii, sheeplon

Demonic Demigod

MALICEUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
pixelbymilkstain

◐ she's an oni
◐ 5'2" (petite lil one)
◐ hyper, out-going, down to earth
◐ looks 19-20
◐ average/slightly curvy build
◐ has too many clothes to count (aka make her outfits!! she likes pastel)
◐ SHE LOVES EYEBALLS
◐ back wings are optional
◐ freckles!! she has freckles
◐ her skin is a soft purple
◐ horns on her forehead are NOT OPTIONAL, they must be drawn

ART OF MALICE:
entire album of her art
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

artists in order- rap1993@dA(won in an auction), mrs cannibal, perilous earth, rice hime, irotho, realduckwizard, vientown, seesharp(lines)kait yslanaa(color), heibu, chamomile catastrophe, cutesu, professor hotdad, Zuu-muu, the torture device, galacticals, jiasuu, dirt moth

Demonic Demigod

ANTON

◆ he is malice's boyfriend!
◆ greaser demon
◆ 6'3"
◆ looks like a hard-a**, but is actually a big softie (he's embarrased about that)
◆ 25 years old
◆ big pink pompadour!!
◆ blue eyes
◆ tanned skin
◆ two long black horns, and a generic devil tail
◆ smokes heavily
◆ loves playing cards, and riding his harley
◆ jacket has a pentagram patch on the left breast and spikes on the shoulders
◆ he'll do anything for malice// super in love

they can be drawn together, but i'm currently needing single art of him!

ART OF ANTON:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
artists in order-feenix rite, czhe, malahex, cynea heaven, qiwin, sugoiren, aioshiru, captain of the forest

Demonic Demigod

CIRCE

۵ pronounced sir-ss
۵ cyborg succubus (pLS ask about her backstory lmao)
۵ 5'10", 6'2" with heels
۵ controlling, manipulative, malicious, provacative, dark
۵ looks in her mid 20's
۵ do she got a booty
۵ she dooooooooo
۵ curvy, hourglass shape
۵ cyborg/demon, her skin is WHITE
۵ black scleras, green iris, black pupil
۵ half- shaved head
۵ monroe piercing!!
۵ teeth
۵ don't let her get near ur computer for god sake

ART OF CIRCE:
entire album of her art
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
artists in order- blubbertubber, Czhe, wickedrin, Murdoc Betelgeuse

Demonic Demigod

SOLOMON

☢ demon gatekeeper
☢ 7'0" (tALL) 210 lbs
☢ musculaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr
☢ thousands of years old
☢ bisexual???? aka if u have a hole he's set
☢ mohawk-ish type hair, biceps length, shaved on both sides
☢ tribal looking red markings on face/chest/horns
☢ tanned skin
☢ tunnels (ears)
☢ any type of gold jewelry is a yes
☢ black scleras, golden iris, black pupil
teeth
☢ cynical, sadistic, smug, sociable tho
☢ shoes can be combat boots, or whatever i don't care

if you do not feel comfortable drawing his horns how they are shown, pls do not draw him

ART OF SOLOMON:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
artists in order- cdrsassmaster, kinagase tsugumu, zombieberry, feenix rite, oboonx, chimmypoo

Demonic Demigod

TOBIAS

☯ ?????????
☯ 6'5", 200lbs
☯ BEEFCAKE!! just kidding ..... kind of
☯ age unknown
☯ black shaggy hair w/ white streak in the front
☯ third eye on upper middle of chest, near collarbones
☯ long flaming horns coming from forehead, purple symbol in between (optional)
☯ swirled tattoos all over body (see ref)
☯ purple skin
☯ tunnels (ears)
☯ facial piercings // (2)
☯ black scleras, orange iris, black pupil
☯ long animal like tail
☯ WHORE
☯ rude, sneaky, manipulative

ART OF TOBIAS:
entire album of his art
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
artists in order- oboonx, czhe, themander, feenix rite, grandmacorgi, thyresis, itmkilla, randomsplashes, xmandarintea, frostvandals

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff