Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Sweetheart

Your Vampaneze Lover
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

I know you didn't know that, that's why I told you that you were doing things wrong and asked you to move your thread yourself. Unfortunately, because of your excessive rudeness to just about everyone, you've probably been reported multiple times already.

This is a slow moving thread, it takes days, and I mean DAYS, for things to fall off the first page. Because of this it is against the rules to bump unless you fall off the first page and feel that you still need advice/help/whatever. And even then one bump will suffice.

Furthermore, it is against the rules to request art in this forum. You would want the art shops for that. Right at the top of these forums there is a thread title stating: "Do not request/sell art here".

You see I didn't know any of that because first of all this isn't my thread, and second of all I clicked the link thing on gaia whenever your friend post's something, so I never got to see the front page of the Art forums. See if you had said what you just said before none of this may have happened. But I agree with you I had no right to be rude with anyone, I should have checked and looked at the rules.

Obsessive Sweetheart

Young Master Aibiki
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

Nobody gave you any attitude, we were trying to help you at first. Then you showed your real face, and now none of us want to be anywhere near you. I hope you enjoy getting reported for harassment, have a nice day.

Thanks you too,and for your information I didn't even know there were rules to now bumping and stuff, Cause I never been in this part of forums in my life and I had no idea what you were talking about. I mean why can't you bump or anything.

Which is why, when you visit a new forum, you CHECK THE RULES.

The only time you are allowed to bump in this forum is when your thread has fallen off the first page. Otherwise, it is not allowed, because the threads move slowly here, and your topic could remain on the front page for days.

Edit: edit ninja'd 8c

Like I just explained to the other Miss. I clicked the link on Gaia whenever of of you friend's posted. So I didn't see the front page. And this isn't my topic.

Blessed Genius

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

I'm glad you realize your mistake. However, even if I had been the one in the wrong, which I wasn't, your response to me and others was inexcusable. You need a lesson on some manners.

Obsessive Sweetheart

Your Vampaneze Lover
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

I'm glad you realize your mistake. However, even if I had been the one in the wrong, which I wasn't, your response to me and others was inexcusable. You need a lesson on some manners.

I agree with you I think I was doing was stupid and naive, so I just wanted to end this conversation in a different manner.

Thieving Streaker

xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

I agree with you I think I was doing was stupid and naive, so I just wanted to end this conversation in a different manner.

You've change my opinion of you, you seem like your hothead, but quick to cool off and show you do indeed have very good manners,and courtesy. But they're right don't be quick to get all defensive and rude, they were trying to help you.

Obsessive Sweetheart

Myyou_chan
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

You've change my opinion of you, you seem like your hothead, but quick to cool off and show you do indeed have very good manners,and courtesy. But they're right don't be quick to get all defensive and rude, they were trying to help you.

Well thank you and your right. I have a question, have we ever met before?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff