Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bookworm

Lmao so me and my amies are having a little cook off and we really want to remember this! So we got to thinking if someone could maybe pretty please draw us. We are willing to pay, but first we have to see some examples. Please and thank you.

Picture reference:
User Image

Ieens's Wife

Lunatic

19,915 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Blessed Genius

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
- Bumping is against the rules here.
- Try having this moved to the Art Requests forum, this is the wrong place for asking for art.

Obsessive Sweetheart

Your Vampaneze Lover
- Try having this moved to the Art Requests forum, this is the wrong place for asking for art.

Or you'll do what if she doesn't *mocks*"Bumping is against the ruuuuuuules here meepmeepmeepwoompwoompwommp and its thw wrong place for asking arrrrt" gawd XD

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover

Or you'll do what if she doesn't *mocks*"Bumping is against the ruuuuuuules here meepmeepmeepwoompwoompwommp and its thw wrong place for asking arrrrt" gawd XD

Report you and get you in trouble?

Obsessive Sweetheart

x_Silver_Starlight_x
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover

Report you and get you in trouble?

Omg I'm so scared of getting reported and in trouble bad suki XD

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover

She'll laugh as you don't get art, because you're disrespecting every artist here.

Read the damn stickies. Move the damn thread. Otherwise, listen to the crickets chirping, watch the paint peel, because you'll be here awhile. No decent artist will work for you with that attitude.

Obsessive Sweetheart

bim bap
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover

She'll laugh as you don't get art, because you're disrespecting every artist here.

Read the damn stickies. Move the damn thread. Otherwise, listen to the crickets chirping, watch the paint peel, because you'll be here awhile. No decent artist will work for you with that attitude.

Shhh someone already offered to draw us thank you very very much

Fashionable Bookworm

bim bap
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover

Excuse me don't talk to my friend like that, She didn't make this thread, excuse you for not paying attention, I did. And you need to like back off cause she didn't do anything to ya, this is my tread so I can get involved. And excuse miss you have an attitude too and I don't like it. This is liek our first time doing this so bye.

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
xxX_SierraJ_Xxx

Excuse me don't talk to my friend like that, She didn't make this thread, excuse you for not paying attention, I did. And you need to like back off cause she didn't do anything to ya, this is my tread so I can get involved. And excuse miss you have an attitude too and I don't like it. This is liek our first time doing this so bye.

Your friend is an idiot.

As for you, go back to the main page. Read the first sticky. Read it again.

Do better next time.

Obsessive Sweetheart

bim bap
xxX_SierraJ_Xxx

Your friend is an idiot.

As for you, go back to the main page. Read the first sticky. Read it again.

Do better next time.

You have no right to call me an idiot. I don't remember calling you and idiot or stupid now did I. Hmm that shows something right now. I just want you to know miss artist when someone gives me attitude I give it back. Usual I hate sinking to that level, but I don't let people walk over me.

Blessed Genius

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

Nobody gave you any attitude, we were trying to help you at first. Then you showed your real face, and now none of us want to be anywhere near you. I hope you enjoy getting reported for harassment, have a nice day.

Obsessive Sweetheart

Your Vampaneze Lover
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

Nobody gave you any attitude, we were trying to help you at first. Then you showed your real face, and now none of us want to be anywhere near you. I hope you enjoy getting reported for harassment, have a nice day.

Thanks you too,and for your information I didn't even know there were rules to now bumping and stuff, Cause I never been in this part of forums in my life and I had no idea what you were talking about. I mean why can't you bump or anything.

Blessed Genius

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

I know you didn't know that, that's why I told you that you were doing things wrong and asked you to move your thread yourself. Unfortunately, because of your excessive rudeness to just about everyone, you've probably been reported multiple times already.

This is a slow moving thread, it takes days, and I mean DAYS, for things to fall off the first page. Because of this it is against the rules to bump unless you fall off the first page and feel that you still need advice/help/whatever. And even then one bump will suffice.

Furthermore, it is against the rules to request art in this forum. You would want the art shops for that. Right at the top of these forums there is a thread title stating: "Do not request/sell art here".

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx
Your Vampaneze Lover
xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

Thanks you too,and for your information I didn't even know there were rules to now bumping and stuff, Cause I never been in this part of forums in my life and I had no idea what you were talking about. I mean why can't you bump or anything.

Which is why, when you visit a new forum, you CHECK THE RULES.

The only time you are allowed to bump in this forum is when your thread has fallen off the first page. Otherwise, it is not allowed, because the threads move slowly here, and your topic could remain on the front page for days.

Edit: edit ninja'd 8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces