Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

CAN YOU SURVIVE?
A large art request

I feel like we need a good, ACTIVE dinosaur breedables shop. So this is a quest to start one! Some people wonder "Nyow, if you're a good artist why don't you draw them?" and my answer is "I'm a lazy bum and recently found myself lacking a scanner so I can't!". So if you'd like to get paid to help me on my quest, read on!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
THE REQUEST
Lineart

This request is for 25 or more pieces of black lines on a transparent background lineart for a potential breedables shop. You should be willing to create more for us in the future should the need arise and you have time, but for now this is all I'm seeking.
Click here to learn about breedables.

If you take on this request your art will be used for and owned by a breedables shop and by applying you acknowledge that you understand what that entails in regards to your art being resold by us and used elsewhere by you... That being we will be selling it in the form of breedable pets and we'd like it that you not use the work created for anything but portfolios like any other piece of art.

The art should look something like the following in concept. Dark, black lines with a fair amount of detail on a transparent background.
User Image
These are amazing. I'd love to see something like this!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stock image

I also have This which was an unfinished set.

There will be a request for 1 child and 2 "gendered" adults in the following species.

Large
Tyrannosaurs Rex (Reverse sexual dimorphism present)
Brachiosaurus (Sexual dimorphism present)

Medium
Triceratops (Sexual dimorphism present)
Parasaurolophus (No sexual dimorphism)

Small
Ornithomimus (No sexual dimorphism)
Utahraptor (Reverse sexual dimorphism present)
Dilophosaurus (Crest and frill are smaller on females than males)

As well as three different sized eggs for the three sizes of dinosaur in small nests and a large cryogenic test tube with a blank label. (These last may be replaced with either allosaurus, spinosaurus or stegosaurus)

This art should be precise and dynamic, showing poses of movement with good angles that represent the individual species. The anatomy should be well thought-out and based off of recent depictions of the dinosaurs involved.

It's a good idea to read the Wiki articles on each species before drawing them. The species should show more of modern science in them then Jurassic park itself as this shop is based more off of the BOOKS than the MOVIES. As such, velociraptors and ornithomimus should be feathered as adults, t-rex feathered when young. The rest should have the classic knobbled skin/scales commonly featured in movies, games and literature.

The Dilophosaurus should NOT be based purely on science just because the scientific research and the depiction in both book and movie are so different. I'd like them to keep a realistic size as the smaller specimens would show, but a SMALL frill and poison spitting will be relevant in this artwork as it is themed around Jurassic Park. Similarly I'd like the Brachiosaur to be posed in the distinctive and out-dated "upright" posture rather than the modern posture for most sauropods.

In the future I may request more species such as diplodocus, stegosaurus, allosaurus, compsognathus, archaeopteryx etc. I'd love for the artist who takes on this project to be willing to do more in the future!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
THE PAYMENT AND FUNDS
How much cash I have.

This is where I tell you my total funds! :O And how much I'd LIKE to pay. XD

Currently I am WILLING to spend;
(prices rounded down)
King of Fruits (125K)
Voracious Fog (80K)
Demonic Anklets (150K)
Oculous Mythica (90K)
10 random MC's and older EI's worth on average 40K each. (400K)

1.25Mil in pure gold, and climbing!

For a GRAND TOTAL of about 2 mil in gold and items! I also have unlimited ART TRADES to offer out, and the potential for a lucrative colorist job in the shop these are going to. PM me for details about these.

My Current Offer: 1 Million gold in PURE. That's 40K per-piece.

This is what I'm currently willing to offer for the full set. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to go higher - much higher - but it does mean you have to show me something worth paying that much more for. If someone can provide me my dream lineart.... Something like the first lineart example.... I'm willing to pour everything I own into it, even things not listed here. :O So even if you're looking for MORE, as long as your price is fair for the quality I'll look into emptying my pockets further. Just keep in mind... These are just black and white line art sets.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
APPLICATION FOR ARTISTS
Come work for me!

You can use the following form to apply. You may post or PM it at your leisure.

[b][color=red][size=20]Because Hammond's like me... He's a DIGGER.[/size][/color]

Username:[/b]
[b]Samples of Lineart:[/b]
[b]Samples of Other Art:[/b]
[b]Payment Request:[/b]
[b]How Fast Can You Finish?:[/b] (be realistic please)
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

I would like at least ONE sample that is lineart ONLY and is an animal, not a human. I would PREFER that you draw a dinosaur as your sample, and I would also prefer it be one of the ones listed in the previous posts.... But I'm not going to force you as long as you have something else with scales or heavy-detail skin. (Snakes, dragons, trolls, reptiles... SOMETHING to show you can handle strong details.)

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
FREEBIES AND BUMPS
Come win some free stuff!

This is where you'll find I'm am a generous soul!

If you help keep my thread bumped up or chat with me I will offer you something in exchange. :3

For every 25 bumps you get recognition on the next post with your name and a heart. You get an additional heart for each additional 25 bumps! Trade in those hearts for the prizes below!

2 hearts - A silly picture of your avatar being eaten by a t-rex! OMG! D:

4 hearts - A custom-drawn SD picture of anyone being attacked by any dinosaur! (lineart/sketch)

20 hearts - A custom-drawn SD picture with any dinosaur-related theme. (Lineart & color)

40 hearts - A simple four-piece sketch of any animal for you to start your own B/C shop with! :O (OOOH.)

Examples coming soon!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
People who have earned cool stuff go here!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Link to us? biggrin

Our link will go here!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Your link can go here if you put ours in your thread!

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nyowpotopop
RESERVED

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers