• Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Omnipresent Gawker

Saitamakin's Wife

HAVE NO FEAR, MOFUGGIN' SIREN IS HERE.

So the drawings you're requesting are pretty much full blown art: characters full bodied, posed, and setting included, right?

Omnipresent Gawker

White Siren Queen

So the drawings you're requesting are pretty much full blown art: characters full bodied, posed, and setting included, right?
yep. full bodied posed and setting being possibly a background if as much as a simple settng that allows people to know its a place like a nightclub.

as for the rok band group something like you would see on a cd cover or aposter advertizing the group would be best.

and yay -celebrates that siren is here-

Saitamakin's Wife

the ecchi otaku
White Siren Queen

yep. full bodied posed and setting being possibly a background if as much as a simple settng that allows people to know its a place like a nightclub.

as for the rok band group something like you would see on a cd cover or aposter advertizing the group would be best.

I can for sure do either or. Maybe even both since it's the summer. It'd take a long time since I like doing detail, and I'm guessing this is the kind of thing you want colored, which sucks for me since I'm the traditional color pencil person. If I draw one of them, do you mind it black and white? If anything maybe you can find someone to color it, or I can have a friend collaborate with me on coloring. She can do the digital art coloring so it'd look a lot better than color pencil.

Omnipresent Gawker

White Siren Queen
the ecchi otaku
White Siren Queen

I can for sure do either or. Maybe even both since it's the summer. It'd take a long time since I like doing detail, and I'm guessing this is the kind of thing you want colored, which sucks for me since I'm the traditional color pencil person. If I draw one of them, do you mind it black and white? If anything maybe you can find someone to color it, or I can have a friend collaborate with me on coloring. She can do the digital art coloring so it'd look a lot better than color pencil.

well black & white, regular media and digital media are all fine with me.
but if i had to pick and choose
black and white with hint of color for the rave (as in the neons lazers etc colored and the rest be line work)

and for the cd/poster full color be it pencils or digital i dont mind.

as for payment ill surprize you -hugs slipping an i.o.u inyo your pocket- and dont worry fu=perv will treat you right ^U^

Saitamakin's Wife

the ecchi otaku
White Siren Queen
the ecchi otaku
White Siren Queen

black and white with hint of color for the rave (as in the neons lazers etc colored and the rest be line work)

as for payment ill surprize you -hugs slipping an i.o.u inyo your pocket- and dont worry fu=perv will treat you right ^U^

It's totes a done deal! I'll do black and white with a hint of color for neons if I do the rave, and if I do the CD poster, I can probably do it a water color base. But it should still look bad a** with the black line art. ;D

I'll keep the convo going here so your thread stays bumped up.

Omnipresent Gawker

White Siren Queen
the ecchi otaku
White Siren Queen
the ecchi otaku
White Siren Queen

It's totes a done deal! I'll do black and white with a hint of color for neons if I do the rave, and if I do the CD poster, I can probably do it a water color base. But it should still look bad a** with the black line art. ;D

I'll keep the convo going here so your thread stays bumped up.

nah its fine i dont really need it bumped ive kinda given up on ever seeing art of this since this is the second time ive posted this thread and its the second time i got no artists willing to draw it besides you or an artist wanting to draw a succubus. so the pm area is fine.

and sure that sounds good to me ^U^
hi ^.^ i'd love to draw your furries
chibi- 20m (uncolored) 30m (colored)
anime- 35m (uncolored) 50m (colored)
realistic- 80m (uncolored) 110m (colored)
couple- 40m (uncolored) 60m (colored) : always anime style
other- depends on request

for samples click the link:
http://just-a-windowflower.deviantart.com/

Saitamakin's Wife

just_a_windowflower

See Fuji!? Don't give up. We have a new wonderful artist that has come to your thread! Hello, mi'dear. <:
White Siren Queen
just_a_windowflower

See Fuji!? Don't give up. We have a new wonderful artist that has come to your thread! Hello, mi'dear. <:

hi ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces