Welcome to Gaia! ::

Treasure Trove this year?

Yes! 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 7 ]
Nah, I'm good 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Let's extend the application time frame for it (1 month) 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Lets shrink the application time frame for it (1 week) 0.024390243902439 2.4% [ 1 ]
I don't have a preference, really... 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 3 ]
What's a Treasure Trove? 0.60975609756098 61.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]

Cosmic Guardian

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky

They reported it? for what???

Apparently my sig art was too big? I shrunk it and changed it to a jpg and it fixed the issue.
Apparently, someone else on my friend's list also got a pm about their signature. How weird.
Oh well, it's been dealt with. How have you been?

Huh, weird. Well at least it's resolved now 3nodding

I've been good. Mostly been working on let's plays and my stories. You?

Thank goodness. Just bein' dragon mama with my 80 million Fafnirs. cool
I'm okay now. Got my hair cut, so now it barely touches my shoulders. Still trying to look for a job, though it's not going well. u_u

XD you and your dragons.

Oh nice! I really need a haircut. Maybe next payday...or the payday after XD. Aw...well you just gotta keep at it; eventually something will bite 3nodding Have you considered maybe beefing up the resume? Doing a little volunteer work with the county or something?

When the only checkmate blue you have to work with is Fafnir related, you do what you gotta do. cool

It is the most liberating thing to not have long hair anymore. I might have to redo my entire resume.
It seems really bland and empty to me. That might be why I'm not getting any bites. :c

Cosmic Guardian

Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky

They reported it? for what???

Apparently my sig art was too big? I shrunk it and changed it to a jpg and it fixed the issue.
Apparently, someone else on my friend's list also got a pm about their signature. How weird.
Oh well, it's been dealt with. How have you been?

I'm okay now. Got my hair cut, so now it barely touches my shoulders. Still trying to look for a job, though it's not going well. u_u

XD you and your dragons.

Oh nice! I really need a haircut. Maybe next payday...or the payday after XD. Aw...well you just gotta keep at it; eventually something will bite 3nodding Have you considered maybe beefing up the resume? Doing a little volunteer work with the county or something?

When the only checkmate blue you have to work with is Fafnir related, you do what you gotta do. cool

It is the most liberating thing to not have long hair anymore. I might have to redo my entire resume.
It seems really bland and empty to me. That might be why I'm not getting any bites. :c

Lol I know that feeling. It felt so different when I had my hair shorter. Apparently I looked alot different too. I might do that again; I need to try something new.

If it seems kinda empty and bland, then yeah, do some volunteering at like either the local shelter or the library or something. Counties and city governments usually have forms that you can print out online along with what volunteer positions they have per department.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky

XD you and your dragons.

Lol I know that feeling. It felt so different when I had my hair shorter. Apparently I looked alot different too. I might do that again; I need to try something new.

If it seems kinda empty and bland, then yeah, do some volunteering at like either the local shelter or the library or something. Counties and city governments usually have forms that you can print out online along with what volunteer positions they have per department.

I brush it less often, but I have to shower more, which sucks around my house. :/
Doing work for a library sounds fun, but there's the matter of transportation, and I really don't like relying on people for that..
I hate asking, but would you mind helping me with revamping my resume? Not now, obviously. It's early for you, and I have to be offline in about an hour.

Cosmic Guardian

Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky

XD you and your dragons.

I brush it less often, but I have to shower more, which sucks around my house. :/
Doing work for a library sounds fun, but there's the matter of transportation, and I really don't like relying on people for that..
I hate asking, but would you mind helping me with revamping my resume? Not now, obviously. It's early for you, and I have to be offline in about an hour.

lol i see. Less shampoo though razz

Oh see, now that's just an excuse XD Public transportation if you have to!

Sure, I'd be willing 3nodding

Generous Giver

looks out side were is the rain

Cosmic Guardian

sailornorthstar

Right?? We were supposed to have some from today until friday up here >.>

Generous Giver

Starlight Princess Lucky
sailornorthstar

maybe the north east stole it all

Cosmic Guardian

sailornorthstar
Starlight Princess Lucky
sailornorthstar

They need to give it back >.> we need our rain and snow!

Generous Giver

Starlight Princess Lucky
sailornorthstar
Starlight Princess Lucky
sailornorthstar

They need to give it back >.> we need our rain and snow!
I do not think that they would mind sending it to us. But think snow storm in LA that would be a nightmare

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky

XD you and your dragons.

Definitely. Oh, no. I am a tiny, scared child trying to adult. I don't need that kind of anxiety, too. >_>

Excellent, thank you. Just let me know when you've got some spare time, and I'll send it on over.

Cosmic Guardian

Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky
Lady Ravena Vauville
Starlight Princess Lucky

XD you and your dragons.

Definitely. Oh, no. I am a tiny, scared child trying to adult. I don't need that kind of anxiety, too. >_>

Excellent, thank you. Just let me know when you've got some spare time, and I'll send it on over.
oh nope, you can't use that excuse anymore missy. You are an adult that's trying to adult :U

Indulgent Spirit

Any ideas for future rounds, lucky? gaia_kittenstar
Also, once I get home I'm going to work on your arts I owe you! If I'm lucky, I can get both done. 3nodding

Cosmic Guardian

Guffawed
Any ideas for future rounds, lucky? gaia_kittenstar
Also, once I get home I'm going to work on your arts I owe you! If I'm lucky, I can get both done. 3nodding

Featured character or item wise?

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it heart

Indulgent Spirit

Starlight Princess Lucky

Both! xd

Meee too! I'm finally back in the swing of coloring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff