Welcome to Gaia! ::

Treasure Trove this year?

Yes! 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 7 ]
Nah, I'm good 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Let's extend the application time frame for it (1 month) 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Lets shrink the application time frame for it (1 week) 0.024390243902439 2.4% [ 1 ]
I don't have a preference, really... 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 3 ]
What's a Treasure Trove? 0.60975609756098 61.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 530 531 532

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

Midi went through many various stages rofl

But I finally got something I like... I know I'm supposed to give you something in a timely manner, but I didn't like what was drawn. I couldn't stand what I had sketched and inked. I was going through a struggle and now, I'm glad I finished the struggle journey to present something awesome to you ;3

Links: http://fav.me/dbkkoy5
      https://chiidrawsart.tumblr.com/image/164362612229

This is reduced size, click on links to get actual upload size.

User Image

Cosmic Guardian

ChiiDoLLx

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

Midi went through many various stages rofl

But I finally got something I like... I know I'm supposed to give you something in a timely manner, but I didn't like what was drawn. I couldn't stand what I had sketched and inked. I was going through a struggle and now, I'm glad I finished the struggle journey to present something awesome to you ;3

Links: http://fav.me/dbkkoy5
      https://chiidrawsart.tumblr.com/image/164362612229

This is reduced size, click on links to get actual upload size.

User Image

Oh wow! She came out gorgeous!!! emotion_kirakira

As for Solaris, here is his gallery page

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

Alright, so I have Solaris, Tana, and Gwen for the current trade.
      I shall finish those in a week 3nodding

I can finish Tana and Gwen since they don't need approvals.
      I'll post a sketch of Solaris in a few days~

I need to buckle down and finish these art since school ish about to start again!!
      I got swept away by other distractions @ o @;; Sorry!!! I had too much with my sweetheart ;-;

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

This is what I have for the next order :: Angelic Halo

I just wanna give you enough time to fill it out~ that way I won't be waiting because I realized when I have time to work on art, it's very spontaneous.... even I don't know when I can sit down and just work XD;;

My life is a little unpredictable at the moment, things tend to sprung up.... and I'm forced to beckon the call because I'm the artist who have "super flexible" time rolleyes It's ok, what I do is not important *sarcasm* I just sit on the computer ALLLL day and do nothing with my life D: (that is how my family sees my "job" wink

Full Body CG:
Quote:
Prince Astraeus and Lucky: would you mind doing a duo image of Prince Astraeus and Lucky? (I know I have two characters named Astraeus-multigen one named after the other thing ninja He's the one in the new generation post.) This one doesn't have to be a full body/feel free to chop it off at the waist or whatever. Anyway, if you are up for it, I would like to have a scene from one of my short stories written out. Lucky would be wearing literally what my avi is wearing now while Astraeus is in his normal garb. She is shaking a potion at him, in an accusatory/almost threatening way, while he has his hands up in defense/surrender, while looking amused and perhaps a bit wary. The scene has to do with a story I've been writing for Gaia. People got a kick out of Lucky threatening to turn Astraeus into bacon.

User ImageUser Image

Nes: I would like a picture of Nes. What I would like to see is her in a version of her waitress outfit, but with the bodice a little more intricate and perhaps a nicer design on her top? You can spruce it up any way you like-this girl wears so many different outfits. The idea of this is that it is after her first major adventure. Nes is now pretty well known as an adventurer and as one of the founders of the Dawn mercenary guild. It is also coming into light her heritage, so she has a better place in society (hence a nicer update in her clothes). Nes still likes to stick to the class she's been working with for awhile, though, and tends to work with the apprentices of her family learning their blacksmithing and merchant skills in the southern country, where she just uprooted the royal family and is helping the new one settle in. I would like a picture of her examining a blade, likely one that is either for sale, or one that an apprentice has just finished. She might be holding it at eye level and examining the length of the blade, or giving it a test swing.

Aya:

Talia:

Cloetta:

CG Bust:
Quote:
Braccal:

Haneh:

Lucky:

Ash:

Aiden: I have a black and white picture that is him when he is first starting out. Technically he's a little more filled out than this, being a blacksmith, but I love the reference.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So the hair....
Ok, so the hair should be alternating colors between shades of vivid red and blond, with darker shades of blond/orange to help them blend together/seem more natural. Below is sort of an idea of how i want them to alternate, though it is with a blond and brown haired person instead XD

As for an idea for the color....fire. Just, fire XD

Whatever makes it come off as more firelike. It is his natural hair color, so just like natural hair, if a random shade of black or other colors are needed to pull off the shades, that's perfectly fine. Aiden is the flesh bound form of a fire deity (though he doesn't know it), so that's one of the major reasons why his hair is like this.

Note: His hair should come off more dark than light though, so try to focus more on the reds 3nodding

I think you can get a bit of an idea of the style from the black and white picture. I would say pull from there first, then use what I say here to fill in the blanks.

Basically he tries to keep up his appearance, though he lets his hair grow out a bit. While on special occasions he may style it back, most the time he lets it fall freely, giving him some bangs and strands framing his face. It is a little uneven (he doesn't get his hair professionally done), and it may seem a little longer/fuller on one side of the face than the other, sort of like if a person parts their hair to one side. I am hoping that when it is in color, it will have a bit of a flame feel to it.

CG Headshot:
Quote:
Lucky:

Nes:

Balan:

Estrea/Zalisu:

Rigel:

Cosmic Guardian

Alrighty! I will edit in this quote with the orders. Hopefully that will keep it on my radar to actually finish with the descriptions sweatdrop

ChiiDoLLx

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

This is what I have for the next order :: Angelic Halo

I just wanna give you enough time to fill it out~ that way I won't be waiting because I realized when I have time to work on art, it's very spontaneous.... even I don't know when I can sit down and just work XD;;

My life is a little unpredictable at the moment, things tend to sprung up.... and I'm forced to beckon the call because I'm the artist who have "super flexible" time rolleyes It's ok, what I do is not important *sarcasm* I just sit on the computer ALLLL day and do nothing with my life D: (that is how my family sees my "job" wink

Full Body CG:
Quote:
Prince Astraeus and Lucky: would you mind doing a duo image of Prince Astraeus and Lucky? (I know I have two characters named User ImageAstraeus-multigen one named after the other thing ninja He's the one in the new generation post.) This one doesn't have to be a full body/feel free to chop it off at the waist or whatever. Anyway, if you are up for it, I would like to have a scene from one of my short stories written out. Lucky would be wearing literally what my avi is wearing now while Astraeus is in his normal garb. She is shaking a potion at him, in an accusatory/almost threatening way, while he has his hands up in defense/surrender, while looking amused and perhaps a bit wary. The scene has to do with a story I've been writing for Gaia. People got a kick out of Lucky threatening to turn Astraeus into bacon.

User ImageUser Image

Nes: I would like a picture of Nes. What I would like to see is her in a version of her waitress outfit, but with the bodice a little more intricate and perhaps a nicer design on her top? You can spruce it up any way you like-this girl wears so many different outfits. The idea of this is that it is after her first major adventure. Nes is now pretty well known as an adventurer and as one of the founders of the Dawn mercenary guild. It is also coming into light her heritage, so she has a better place in society (hence a nicer update in her clothes). Nes still likes to stick to the class she's been working with for awhile, though, and tends to work with the apprentices of her family learning their blacksmithing and merchant skills in the southern country, where she just uprooted the royal family and is helping the new one settle in. I would like a picture of her examining a blade, likely one that is either for sale, or one that an apprentice has just finished. She might be holding it at eye level and examining the length of the blade, or giving it a test swing.

Aya: Aya's look got a bit of an update recently For her, could you have her in a pose where she is sitting with her legs crossed, looking like she is looking down on someone and talking with an amused/smug look on her face. Think of a confident/smug royal looking down at someone from their throne.

Talia: Here is her page since I don't know what all photobucket ate. With her, I have no idea for a pose sweatdrop I would say just do what comes to mind with her.

Cloetta: Her gallery Cloetta is one of those characters who is naturally very graceful, but also very alluring, being a Desyran very that very closely resembles a succubus. I think I would like an image of her calm/serene side but has that touch of allure, perhaps sitting on the ground or something and adjusting one of her arm decorations with the opposite arm.

CG Bust:
Quote:
Braccal: Her gallery Erm....I'm just going to say that Braccal is very sinister, evil, and enjoys outthinking and toying with her prey. To put it into perspective, in that first image in the gallery that looks like a screenshot, she is basically slowly torturing/killing an older brother while forcing the younger one to watch, hence why she casually asks what will break first. I'm just going to say...have fun with that nut sweatdrop

Selene: Her gallery Note on the first image, her nose should be a tad smaller than that. Anyway, for her expression, could you do something of a smug/haughty expression? She is super confident in herself and has no problem calling people on their BS, which she does pretty frequently. This is Nes's mother, and probably where her kids get their spitfire attitude from.

Lucky: Miss Lucky normally keeps her emotions and darker side to herself, so I would like to see something of her with her mask up. Maybe she can look as if she is observing something, head tilted slightly as she looks both innocently and curiously at whatever has caught her eye?

Ash: His gallery I would say for him, give him a gentle yet knowing expression, perhaps looking at if he is silently eyeing the viewer with an "I know what you're up to." type look without saying a word.

Aiden: I have a black and white picture that is him when he is first starting out. Technically he's a little more filled out than this, being a blacksmith, but I love the reference. Got a new reference for him that has the coloring! Both references are below:

CG Headshot:
[I turned the names into hyperlinks to their galleries]

Quote:
Lucky: Maybe she could be playfully winking?

Nes: Deadpan (She gives this expression to a lot of people)

Balan: She can either be spacey looking, or look humanish, she changes form depending on what's needed of her. Her eyes are hard to tell in the first few images, but they are supposed to be a deep blue. For her expression, she's someone who is always calm and serene. Literally. She is incapable of feeling very extreme emotions, what she feels needing to be in perfect harmony and balance.

Estrea/Zalisu: The first image has her eyes orange, but they are supposed to be green. I would like to see her looking arrogant/cocky. She is the opposite of Balan, only capable of extreme emotions, thus making her dangerous and unstable.

Rigel: Although someone drew an image of Aiden who, body type and face wise I think better fits Rigel

For his expression, maybe something that shows relief? He tends to be the calm one out of his family, keeping the others cool and calm, or putting out fires when his sister and brother snap at each other.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

Prince Astraeus' image needs to be updated as well 3nodding

Thank you so much!! c:

Edit: For the headshots, I just need reference and expression/emotion that would best suit them.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

Maybe this list of emotions can help~ ouo;;

User Image

Cosmic Guardian

ChiiDoLLx

User Image
        User ImageUser Image

Maybe this list of emotions can help~ ouo;;

User Image

lol thanks. I just hadn't gotten to those yet. Had to think about what I wanted their expressions to be

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff