Welcome to Gaia! ::

idk how much art let alone strictly CG goes for these days but here is my deviantart:

http://deikailo.deviantart.com

If you feel like offering, go for it, if you don't, well, then ignore this.

Blessed Kitten

I run a private bribe shop here on Gaia Online. C:
All of my samples can be found here. heart

Adored Cat

11,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
-> My DA. gaia_star I have two different coloring methods for Chibi skin. One is airbrushed with bright oranges, and one is colored with my regular style used on full drawings (been using that more often on Chibis)
Most recent chibi sample Airbrushed Skin

Adored Cat

11,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Deviant Light

(nice art and Avi btw)
The way you color the first example is adorable O v O
If you were to color my art like your first example, how much would I have to pay you?
Also, how long do you think it would take you?
(I don't care how long it takes, just wanting to know)
Haipa-Yatara
Deviant Light

(nice art and Avi btw)
The way you color the first example is adorable O v O
If you were to color my art like your first example, how much would I have to pay you?
Also, how long do you think it would take you?
(I don't care how long it takes, just wanting to know)

Mm. I'm not quite sure. I've never colored someone else's digital pictures before. I think 600kish sounds fair ? If not, you can offer something else. [/shrug]. 200k for each character ? Maybe we can discuss afterwards ? But I normally sell a fat chibi, fully colored with a blinking animation for 300k ea. If you want me to animated their eyes, I can, too. Most Recent Fat Chibi, air brushed skin.

Adored Cat

11,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Deviant Light

Well, i deffently would love to have you color my art! Discussing how much ill be paying you afterwards would probably be easiest.
And thank you for offering to animate the eyes but that won't be nessacery.

If you have any questions while doing this please feel free to ask!
Haipa-Yatara
Deviant Light

Well, i deffently would love to have you color my art! Discussing how much ill be paying you afterwards would probably be easiest.

I hope you're not going to go super cheap on me, haha. I put a lot of work into coloring ; v;. I'll trust you on this. Who does the lineart belong to ? Who made it ? I need to know so I can credit them in the description. What do I put ? Line art by _______?

Adored Cat

11,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Deviant Light
Haipa-Yatara
Deviant Light

I hope you're not going to go super cheap on me, haha. I put a lot of work into coloring ; v;. I'll trust you on this. Who does the lineart belong to ? Who made it ? I need to know so I can credit them in the description. What do I put ? Line art by _______?

Oh I won't, even though I can't cg anything I very well know that it takes a lot of time and effort to do so. The line art actually belongs to me, I drew the picture myself
Haipa-Yatara
Deviant Light
Haipa-Yatara
Deviant Light

Oh I won't, even though I can't cg anything I very well know that it takes a lot of time and effort to do so. The line art actually belongs to me, I drew the picture myself

Alright, in the description I'll put "Lineart by Haipa-Yatara (@Gaiaonline)" unless you have a DA.

Adored Cat

11,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Deviant Light
Haipa-Yatara
Deviant Light
Haipa-Yatara
Deviant Light

Alright, in the description I'll put "Lineart by Haipa-Yatara (@Gaiaonline)" unless you have a DA.

I do, and it is the same as my Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces