Tipsy Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
La Jolie Papillon
Nadao
La Jolie Papillon

very cute emotion_bigheart are you comfortable drawing males, without the blush?
how much do you charge?

ofc i already drew this art to someone else (: ~

ohmyy *u* im glad i asked haha XD
so uh, is 8bil okay?
Nadao
La Jolie Papillon
Nadao
La Jolie Papillon

very cute emotion_bigheart are you comfortable drawing males, without the blush?
how much do you charge?

ofc i already drew this art to someone else (: ~

ohmyy *u* im glad i asked haha XD
so uh, is 8bil okay?

c: ~
and no thank you , i have to pass sweatdrop ~ goodluck though emotion_yatta

Fashionable Magician

Nadao
Cryptic-x-Doll
eeeurgh your OC looks cool and fun to draw! ;v;

aha thank you ^w^ he was really fun for me to create, and he seems to be well-received with artists wanting inspiration, so that makes me super happy~ emotion_yatta

yaaaas 8DD honestly feel like drawing him the moment i saw his references @v@ (i honestly wanna offer my art but i got a list to clean first and i dont want you to wait too long '''OTL )
good luck in your art hunting btw! and Happy New Year emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
La Jolie Papillon

welp, i said to have a solid price with your offer in my first post so..

Tipsy Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cryptic-x-Doll
Nadao
Cryptic-x-Doll

aha thank you ^w^ he was really fun for me to create, and he seems to be well-received with artists wanting inspiration, so that makes me super happy~ emotion_yatta

yaaaas 8DD honestly feel like drawing him the moment i saw his references @v@ (i honestly wanna offer my art but i got a list to clean first and i dont want you to wait too long '''OTL )

happy new year to you too~
may i peek at a Deviantart or Tumblr for now? I don't mind waiting ;>
Nadao
La Jolie Papillon

well i take bribes but the lowest is always 35 bill so i feel kinda depressed that my priced my art with 8 bill ? .. sad ~
i'm sorry though </3

Fashionable Magician

Nadao
Cryptic-x-Doll
Nadao
Cryptic-x-Doll

happy new year to you too~
may i peek at a Deviantart or Tumblr for now? I don't mind waiting ;>

biggrin
LOL omg tho my deviantART has been so dead inactive for years now ;v; but here's my small imgur gallery boop

Tipsy Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
La Jolie Papillon
Nadao
La Jolie Papillon

well i take bribes but the lowest is always 35 bill so i feel kinda depressed that my priced my art with 8 bill ? .. sad ~
i'm sorry though </3

like i said, the gaia economy is whack so I don't like offering. I'm paying 8bil for another artist who draws like this so I just guessed based on similar talent razz

but that's fine no worries~ I'll contact you if i have slots left in the next few days smile

Tipsy Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tipsy Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cryptic-x-Doll

biggrin
LOL omg tho my deviantART has been so dead inactive for years now ;v; but here's my small imgur gallery boop

ouuu.. so pretty *w* please do contact me when your workload isn't as crazy, I would definitely like to order~

Tipsy Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Fashionable Magician

Nadao
Cryptic-x-Doll

biggrin

ouuu.. so pretty *w* please do contact me when your workload isn't as crazy, I would definitely like to order~

aaa thaaanks haha ;v; and sure sure uou (tho i must warn: i'm currently only offering flat colouring with super simple shading for non-chibis since i'm working on my colouring style. tho chibis have shading ///rolls on floor )
Good luck in art hunting again! would totally be cool to see more art of your oc emotion_dowant
Nadao
La Jolie Papillon
Nadao
La Jolie Papillon

i'm sorry though </3

like i said, the gaia economy is whack so I don't like offering. I'm paying 8bil for another artist who draws like this so I just guessed based on similar talent razz

but that's fine no worries~ I'll contact you if i have slots left in the next few days smile

Thats true, and yes i was selling art for less than 8bill before but everything is inflated x) ~ everything is changed and that artist maybe they are new here or it was for a long time ago or they are not interested in golds , you can ask anyone to price this type of art u sent to me and im sure its going to be +10 bill and MORE smile ~
if its not the case you can get more art of them since im asking for a higher price ^^' ~ goodluck Sir :3

Tipsy Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Friendly bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers