26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ThatFunnyBunnyGirl
xx I met my fate xx
ThatFunnyBunnyGirl
xx I met my fate xx
Sure thing! I'd love to get a headshot from you. Can't think properly enough to price you right now but tomorrow when I'm more awake I'll give it a shot and we'll talk numbers. XD I sounded like a business woman there..hehehehe. XD

Really? Thank you! ^___^ Sounds good, because I especially want to work more with expressions and eyes. So, is there any character in particular that you'd want me to draw? I'll be happy with whoever you want. They all look so interesting to do!
*giggle* You did, but it's cool. Maybe it's part of the RPer coming out in you? xD

User Image
************************Fate
-------------------------------------------------------
Likely. XD You're more than welcome to join the Rps btw. I own all of them. The pirate one was recently handed over to me and two others. Let's see....how would 150k for a headshot/bust sound to you?
User Image

Oh cool. I need to put the finishing touches on my pirate OC's backstory.... so I should probably finish that up first. xD I've put her through a whole transformation. I made her when I was REALLY little and she was slightly Mary-Sueish. Fortunately, I've gotten some sense in the last 10 years (she's an old character, can you tell?) but I'm still trying to make her a bit more.... original.... more rounded as a character, you know? I'm also working on her new look. (her old one was waaay to plain) I should draw her after this commission. //gets off topic easily// Anyways, yeah, I think joining the pirate rp would be a good way to get back into it, since I have a pirate oc already. Maybe I'll join the on of the others once I'm used to rping again. :3

150k sounds great! Which character do you want me to draw? :3

User Image
Let's go with...*Spies Loth*...MY BESTEST!! ...anyway. Um...how abouuuuutttt....meh go for Ryu. He has no art.
User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Loth is my best friend.
User Image
xx I met my fate xx
User Image
Let's go with...*Spies Loth*...MY BESTEST!! ...anyway. Um...how abouuuuutttt....meh go for Ryu. He has no art.
User Image
Yay! Being the first to draw someone is always fun. whee

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
I wish more artists felt that way.
User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Currently Featured as my FAVOURITE PIECE EVER:
User Image

User Image

Lonely Prophet

I would like to draw Nyara.
Samples:
(You can click them to see the entire picture)
User Image
User Image
User Image
I charge 200K for halfbody and 280K for fullbody.
Quote me if you're interested!

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
m3l3ctric
Samples:
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
I'm interested. Fullbody of Nyara? She generally wears black tanktops with light wash jeans. Sometimes a studded leather belt or a plain leather belt. She keeps knives on her belt, one on each side and they're just 6 inch hunting knives in sheathes. She also wears knee-high converse but they're tucked under her pants so you can't tell how high up they go.
User Image

Lonely Prophet

xx I met my fate xx
m3l3ctric
Samples:
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
I'm interested. Fullbody of Nyara? She generally wears black tanktops with light wash jeans. Sometimes a studded leather belt or a plain leather belt. She keeps knives on her belt, one on each side and they're just 6 inch hunting knives in sheathes. She also wears knee-high converse but they're tucked under her pants so you can't tell how high up they go.
User Image

ok. I'll do that. Thanks for the info!! I'll start on it soon. Can you send trade?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Sent.
User Image
So many funky characters :3~

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Thankee

User Image
Art by Be tentacled of Blood Ink

Original Borg

Please click for full body image files.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Prices :600k for a single full body with color.

As for characters, I think the following are really interesting sounding; Chessie, Nyara, or Tiki (in any or all forms) I would actually find it really fun to draw her different ages in the same style. Although I am comfortable drawing any that you would prefer.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Thank you for your interest but your art isn't what I'm looking for at the moment. You have a very unique and cartoony style though. I believe my friend Hyena_Queen would be interested in it. She's very fond of a show called "Adventure Time" that's similar.

User Image
Art by Be tentacled of Blood Ink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas