Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

SasuNaru_Master
An Unforgiven Sin -Cazeo-
what a cute concept <3 I thought you waned Naruto in the vocaloid dress at first, that would of been interesting <3

XD I'm sure he could pull it off.
But thanks! I'm hoping to cosplay as this for a con later in the year.

oh nice, I'm going as Alois Trancy to anime boston <3
SasuNaru_Master
what a cute concept <3 I thought you waned Naruto in the vocaloid dress at first, that would of been interesting <3

Alois? Nice!
Don't think I could pull him off that well. xD He's loads of fun though. Weird he isn't in the manga. Would have been interesting.
I'm going to Supercon. First year there.
Burning Enigma
SasuNaru_Master
bump

do you like chibis? heres a sample of mine [sorry i dont have any girl samples sad ]

sample

Oh that's real cute. But you do girls right?
Not sure if I want it for the Naruko one though. How much do you charge?

Dapper Genius

SasuNaru_Master
SasuNaru_Master

Alois? Nice!
Don't think I could pull him off that well. xD He's loads of fun though. Weird he isn't in the manga. Would have been interesting.

Yeah, but maybe they will come out with a manga, I hated him when I first heard about him then...then I didn't.

I'll drop a few samples of art <3 I don't offer art unless seriously bribed, irl commissioned, or in a thread (and obviously auctions) but I'll drop a few samples for fruit for though.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
SasuNaru_Master
Burning Enigma
SasuNaru_Master
bump

do you like chibis? heres a sample of mine [sorry i dont have any girl samples sad ]

sample

300k+
Hiei the Epic
<3

heart

Nice artwork o.o

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
thanks. 83
SasuNaru_Master
SasuNaru_Master

Alois? Nice!

Yeah, but maybe they will come out with a manga, I hated him when I first heard about him then...then I didn't.

I'll drop a few samples of art <3 I don't offer art unless seriously bribed, irl commissioned, or in a thread (and obviously auctions) but I'll drop a few samples for fruit for though.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Yeah, I was iffy at first. But in the end him and Ciel weren't that alike afterall. I was hoping he stuck around longer, but >> love is deadly with butlers.
The manga feel like it's drifting, hopefully they get a real foundation again soon.

You're art is really good. But for the Naruko I'm not trying to go all out. Once I'm done getting REFs I'll be working to get my OC and such. xS So I may bribe you in the future~
Burning Enigma
SasuNaru_Master
Burning Enigma
SasuNaru_Master
bump

sample

300k+

Okay cool. If I can gather anything from a friend of mine, I'll quote you later :]
We're still working out our OC/Avies and whatnot.
Hiei the Epic
thanks. 83

How much do you charge xD
SasuNaru_Master

Okay cool. If I can gather anything from a friend of mine, I'll quote you later :]
We're still working out our OC/Avies and whatnot.

ty

Dapper Genius

SasuNaru_Master
SasuNaru_Master
SasuNaru_Master

Alois? Nice!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Yeah, I was iffy at first. But in the end him and Ciel weren't that alike afterall. I was hoping he stuck around longer, but >> love is deadly with butlers.
The manga feel like it's drifting, hopefully they get a real foundation again soon.

You're art is really good. But for the Naruko I'm not trying to go all out. Once I'm done getting REFs I'll be working to get my OC and such. xS So I may bribe you in the future~

No problem love, I have an addiction to drawing I should chill since I have a bunch of irl's I gotta do, but since y!gallery is down right now I'm going crazy X'D I can't go look at the list and refs and all that I had set up in journal X'D

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
SasuNaru_Master
Hiei the Epic
thanks. 83

>3>

i'm only taking rl commissions right now since i'm trying to save for something and i'm afraid i just have no use for gold. but if you're interested, i'm dropping backgrounds in for free at the moment. my prices are here.
SasuNaru_Master
SasuNaru_Master

Alois? Nice!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

No problem love, I have an addiction to drawing I should chill since I have a bunch of irl's I gotta do, but since y!gallery is down right now I'm going crazy X'D I can't go look at the list and refs and all that I had set up in journal X'D

Y!gal is down? That's got to suck! They have such nice things in there xd
You shouldn't get too behind, they might poke you for their art.
Hiei the Epic
SasuNaru_Master
Hiei the Epic
thanks. 83

>3>

i'm only taking rl commissions right now since i'm trying to save for something and i'm afraid i just have no use for gold. but if you're interested, i'm dropping backgrounds in for free at the moment. my prices are here.

No use for gold? But we're on GAIA xD
lol But I get what you mean. Your art is pretty realistic. Don't really buy art but -shrug- if I have all my other REFs in order it may not be such a bad thing. Thankfully I work so I can say that right now xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff