Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

Hi there, I'm ScifiSOS!

I'm looking for art and a profile.

ART

I have a lot of avatars and oc's because I believe that the artist should choose what they wish to draw. At least for more personal commissions. Professional world doesn't work like that smile most of the time at least.

What I am looking for:

Art of my OC's or Avatars

If that's a lot to go through, these are the main one's I'm wanting art for:

Jake | Kenny | Todrick | Clairence

wahmbulance Couple Alert wahmbulance

I'm really wanting some couple art of Kenny and Aidan. My friend's OC. Here is Aidan's Reference.

Aidan and Kenny have a special relationship. They aren't together together officially yet I think. Kenny met Aidan when he was taking a look at all the gorgeous people at Senpai High. Kenny spotted Aidan's booty from afar and had to take a grab. Least to say their first meeting wasn't ideal. But Kenny grew like mold on Aidan. And they just have a comedic relationship. Still working out a more serious side to their relationship. Mostly because Kenny is an incubus - so that plays in.

I don't have Kenny's reference sheet done w/ his Incubus form - so I apologize for that. smile

wahmbulance Group Alert wahmbulance

I'm wanting art of my newest OC Kandi. She's a work in progress but she should be a cute chubbi girl.

I'd like her drawn with Taro and Bobba. These are my friends Kuro and Dex OC's.

Taro and Bobba kinda walk around each other romantically. Kandi is Taro's Boss at Kandi's Kafe. She likes to give Bobba's make-overs and she kind of torments Taro [though Kuro likes to torment his character and blame mine lol]. Kandi is a bit of a spoiled brat - she comes from a rich family so that is probably why.

wahmbulance Art Needs wahmbulance

I just created two little groups that I want art from! A third one is on it's way too :U I'm sure you can see a pattern creating.

The Bun Family - characters who are actually in an orphanage.

Ages:
Jenkin [34] - Manages the Orphanage's finances and etc
Fredrick [27] - Plans events to support the orphanage, creates schedules and etc.
Finnian [25] - One of the groundskeepers
Amelie [23] - One of the caretakers
Ethne: [19] - a happy-go lucky volunteer at the orphanage
Alwin and Alina [17] - mischief makers [though they tend to prank each other the most]
Jeremias [15] - a work-a-holic
Katrin [13] - the pre-teen
Bree [11] - the hungry kid
Cody [9] - the hyper kid
Damian [8] - A big crybaby, overemotional
Janna [6] - follows Damian around

The Kitty Club - A high school club that is mostly cat/human hybrids. All are around 15-17 years old.

The Hounds - are kind of a street 'gang'. They started out as a bunch of 'strays'. They are about 15-30 years old.

Avifauna Heights [temp name] - consist bird/human hybrids.

I'm hoping to add more characters to these clubs [and any future ones too].

I want a profile with a Jellyfish princess theme. I just want to see some samples and prices. I'm not very good on speaking CSS so my requirements are:

1. The wishlist must be seen - it can be resized but must have a scroll bar in there somewhere.

2. I should be able to edit the profile and allow the avatars of my friends showing

3. Font should be visible.

MY FUNDS
I can pay in gold or items.

I have over 500bil in funds. However, if you're asking for 100bil + the art must be HQ. I also have these items to give for art. So if you want an item that you are questing it must be available in the marketplace.

This is my Trading and Selling thread. WHICH IS openish. Sorry, but I am happy to get items for your art.

wahmbulance RULES: wahmbulance
1. Do not send art if we have not come to an agreement.
2. I will send trade first, but will not complete until I have recieved the art w/ artist watermarked signature. Once it is completed then I will be expecting an unwatermarked version.
3. If you are waiting for me to complete the trade, and I haven't. I probably left for class, having computer issues, or am seduced into playing Dragon Age Inquisition. I will get to you. Do NOT send unwatermarked version til then.
4. DO NOT spam me inside or outside of thread.
5. DO NOT start a fight with me or insult me if I refuse your art. I apologize if this is the case but I am extremely picky.

NOTE: I cannot pay in RLC. Why? I'm don't want to give paypal my SSN. ._. me don't trust it.

Shy Gaian

Dapper Fatcat

Good luck!
(I might think about selling you something once my art block goes away and when I am done with finals...)

Shy Gaian

Box-chanP

Good luck!
(I might think about selling you something once my art block goes away and when I am done with finals...)

awesome smile I'll be hopin for it.

I hope that art block goes away sad those suck. And so do finals. They suck biscuits.

Gracious Seeker

I perused your galleries a bit and this fella caught my eye~
X
Would you be interested in receiving some art of him? You can find some things I've done in the past HERE.
I plan on kind of goofing off/experimenting with him. Do you think 1 billion is an acceptable price?
Also, is there anything in particular that you'd like to see of him? Also, you may notice that I don't have a set style. If you would like to point out a piece that I've done that you'd like me to try to emulate again, I'll attempt but I cannot promise that it will be the same. If not, I will exercise my artistic freedoms.

Shy Gaian

Lekanto Drifter
I perused your galleries a bit and this fella caught my eye~
X
Would you be interested in receiving some art of him? You can find some things I've done in the past HERE.
I plan on kind of goofing off/experimenting with him. Do you think 1 billion is an acceptable price?
Also, is there anything in particular that you'd like to see of him? Also, you may notice that I don't have a set style. If you would like to point out a piece that I've done that you'd like me to try to emulate again, I'll attempt but I cannot promise that it will be the same. If not, I will exercise my artistic freedoms.

1 bil is fine as long as your okay with it. And any style is fine, I tend to switch when I draw so I completely understand.

And if that's what you feel like drawing I'm fine with it smile . Anything that gets those artist feels jinglin. I'll send the trade in the moment, gotta throw something away outside.

Shy Gaian

a night bump smile

Shy Gaian

morning bump

Friendly Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gracious Seeker

ScifiSOS
And if that's what you feel like drawing I'm fine with it smile . Anything that gets those artist feels jinglin. I'll send the trade in the moment, gotta throw something away outside.

Yeah. It's only 1 bill because I was planning on low-stress doodling mostly. Don't know if I made that clear. It'll probably end up pretty sketchy.

Shy Gaian

Lekanto Drifter
ScifiSOS

Yeah. It's only 1 bill because I was planning on low-stress doodling mostly. Don't know if I made that clear. It'll probably end up pretty sketchy.

nah you were clear, did I send trade already? sometimes I dream I did things and I didn't actually do em yet ._.;

Shy Gaian

K e i - c h a n x3

Do you have a price idea or range in mind?

Gracious Seeker

ScifiSOS
nah you were clear, did I send trade already? sometimes I dream I did things and I didn't actually do em yet ._.;

Yeah, I got it. I don't usually accept until I finish the art, though~
So, you said you draw. Is there anyway I can look at some things that you've done?

Taken Pumpkin

EYyy I recognize theses characters ouo.

Shy Gaian

PaperMoon02
EYyy I recognize theses characters ouo.

u've drawn one before i believe biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers