8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Bumping~ 3nodding
Little Jinxx
Melty_Jelly

Hello!, How are you? well this are mi samples, my min price fora bust is 2b and for a tight/waist up is 5b (you can also pay me with items in my wishlist.
      Thank you for reading

Flat color full body for like 6bil plus a tip pretty pretty pls I'd love you if you drew the Halloween avi and put "Senpai~ <3" in a speech bubble this is perfect pretty please
thank you but sorry im not doing full body, the most i can do is a tight one

Big Baby

17,675 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Melty_Jelly
Little Jinxx
Melty_Jelly

Hello!, How are you? well this are mi samples, my min price fora bust is 2b and for a tight/waist up is 5b (you can also pay me with items in my wishlist.
      Thank you for reading

Flat color full body for like 6bil plus a tip pretty pretty pls I'd love you if you drew the Halloween avi and put "Senpai~ <3" in a speech bubble this is perfect pretty please

That's okay I'll take anything I can get I love your style so much a tight one is fine
Little Jinxx
Melty_Jelly
Little Jinxx
Melty_Jelly

Thank you for reading

That's okay I'll take anything I can get I love your style so much a tight one is fine
Oh im so glas that you like my style, sure hun so i will start when you send me the trade , and the speech buble is ok too ~ im so excited <3 not all the time i can do gore with cute ladies

Ice-Cold Streaker

Hello hello~ heart

I really love halloween avis ohohooh

Would you be intrested in anything like this?
x x x

Price range for fb is usually 15~20b

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas