Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Ladykiller

quick question: which generation style are you looking for for mlp ? o v o
Hey Showtune
quick question: which generation style are you looking for for mlp ? o v o

Mainly depends on your style =3
I am also up for art trades for pony artists.
CitrusCupcake
Leonaenae

CitrusCupcake

I really like your traditionally colored works
15mil per character you choose sound good?

Sorry for delay in replying, wanted to be done with the sketches for a large project before I took this one properly on. Sounds fine with me, if you still wish to order, please start a trade and I'll get a prelim rough sketch to you as soon as I can

One character for now? Or were there a couple you liked?

Shirtless Ladykiller

Leonaenae

my style sticks pretty well to g4; i did some super quick sketches of my bb, buttercream o v o let me know if you're interested !
Hey Showtune

Aww cute! I dont have much G-4 art of my characters...really at all none I dont think lol
my style...if you wanted to art trade n_n
I do digital color or traditional
dark_starlover3

Hey hey, are you still doing art?

Auroki's Princess

Slumbering Shapeshifter

27,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Leonaenae
dark_starlover3

Yes and no, no because my hands have been hurting a lot, yes if you're willing to wait 6+ months for a single piece once I start.... confused
dark_starlover3
Leonaenae
dark_starlover3

Yes and no, no because my hands have been hurting a lot, yes if you're willing to wait 6+ months for a single piece once I start.... confused

Are you on DA? Because I plan to quit by October...well take an "extended" hiatus for a few years.

Auroki's Princess

Slumbering Shapeshifter

27,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Leonaenae
dark_starlover3
Leonaenae
dark_starlover3

Are you on DA? Because I plan to quit by October...well take an "extended" hiatus for a few years.

I do have a DA... But I've never really done commissions via DA confused The link to it is the picture in my sig.
dark_starlover3

I do have a DA... But I've never really done commissions via DA confused The link to it is the picture in my sig.

Mainly so you can link me to the finished work you do. Or I can just give you my email n_n
which characters are you interested in?

Auroki's Princess

Slumbering Shapeshifter

27,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Leonaenae
dark_starlover3

Mainly so you can link me to the finished work you do. Or I can just give you my email n_n
which characters are you interested in?

Um... I'm not really at a point to draw right now sweatdrop I'm still working on a commission I received before your last one.... I was also hoping to take a few months off drawing for my hands.... Sorry >.<
dark_starlover3

Aww, thats okay <3
Don't worry n_n
I hope you get the resting time you need.

Shirtless Ladykiller

Leonaenae

i would rather do a commission if it's alright with you ! o v o but since i love drawing ponies so much and it's so fun, i'll let you pick the price <3
Hey Showtune
Leonaenae

i would rather do a commission if it's alright with you ! o v o but since i love drawing ponies so much and it's so fun, i'll let you pick the price <3

I honestly do not know how to price pony art. I cam only go by what I have been offered for my art and go by that. Were you wanting to do a couple piece of my persona and my hubby's persona? Or single of mine or single of his?

I price my stuff at around 100k

For a single colored/fullbody 50k
or couple art 200k

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Leonaenae
CitrusCupcake
Leonaenae

CitrusCupcake

I really like your traditionally colored works
15mil per character you choose sound good?

Sorry for delay in replying, wanted to be done with the sketches for a large project before I took this one properly on. Sounds fine with me, if you still wish to order, please start a trade and I'll get a prelim rough sketch to you as soon as I can

One character for now? Or were there a couple you liked?

Just the one for now, will see where I'm at once that's done 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces