Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Yep, should be able to. ^_^

I can start it tonight after I finish up my current project, so it shouldn't take me too-too long to have it done. I'm usually only on a few hours a night, so yeah. I don't get as much time as I'd like to devote to art. :c

You can choose whoever you want to draw from what's on the first page, I'm not picky. ^_^

Take your time, no rush smile
And thank you, I'll do my best! Lol
All righty, I shall add you to my waitlist. ^_^
You're welcome and I will too. cat_xd

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

I can start it tonight after I finish up my current project, so it shouldn't take me too-too long to have it done. I'm usually only on a few hours a night, so yeah. I don't get as much time as I'd like to devote to art. :c

You can choose whoever you want to draw from what's on the first page, I'm not picky. ^_^

*facedesk* quick question. For the character Silver, are those lip piercings ooorrr? Lol

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

*facedesk* quick question. For the character Silver, are those lip piercings ooorrr? Lol
Oh I think with that item, they're supposed to be, but I would prefer if you left those out. I was only using that item for its navel piercing. cat_xd

Oh also, ignore the stars on those ears, I just needed an ear color that was close to his hair color, a silvery grey.

I'm going to eventually get around to finishing his drawn ref and it'll be way more accurate than that tektek lmao.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

II Breezy-chan II

Oh I think with that item, they're supposed to be, but I would prefer if you left those out. I was only using that item for its navel piercing. cat_xd

Oh also, ignore the stars on those ears, I just needed an ear color that was close to his hair color, a silvery grey.

I'm going to eventually get around to finishing his drawn ref and it'll be way more accurate than that tektek lmao.

Ok lmao gotcha!

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

Ok lmao gotcha!
Yeah, Silver had the misfortune of being one of those OC's that needed an immediate ref before I could get around to drawing him, so I tektek'd the closest thing I could get to him. Which is really close, but some details are just slightly off. Ah well.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

Ok lmao gotcha!
Yeah, Silver had the misfortune of being one of those OC's that needed an immediate ref before I could get around to drawing him, so I tektek'd the closest thing I could get to him. Which is really close, but some details are just slightly off. Ah well.

I know what you mean lmfao xD I have a lot of those

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

Ok lmao gotcha!

Yeah same. I can't draw anything fullbody except for a chibi and those are hit and miss, so 90% of my OC's end up tektek'd in some way. My ref of Silver will even be a chibi. A very awkward chibi with n****e tape.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

Ok lmao gotcha!

Yeah same. I can't draw anything fullbody except for a chibi and those are hit and miss, so 90% of my OC's end up tektek'd in some way. My ref of Silver will even be a chibi. A very awkward chibi with n****e tape.

Ah, you want me to put n****e tape? o.o

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

Ok lmao gotcha!

No, no lol, that's what I'm going to do when I do my ref of him. The n****e tape is completely optional. cat_rofl

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

No, no lol, that's what I'm going to do when I do my ref of him. The n****e tape is completely optional. cat_rofl

Lol ok. I'm debating on switching or not xDD this hair! How do you art! Lmfao
Edit: nvm, figured it out lol

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II
Blake Phoenixx
II Breezy-chan II

Lol ok. I'm debating on switching or not xDD this hair! How do you art! Lmfao
Edit: nvm, figured it out lol
Lol I'll be cheering you on from the bleachers.

Doll

Yay for Bree ^-^
Getting the art trades ^-^
Check out my art shop?
here's the link

Doll

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

just_a_windowflower
Check out my art shop?
here's the link
Your art is cute, but it's just not what I'm looking for right now. Sorry. :c