Hardened Member

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx
I have just a couple questions about your lizardy person, if that's all right.

Is it a male or a female? Not that it will matter a whole lot because my chibis tend to kind of be genderless unless I'm trying to really go for something girly. I guess it'll really make the difference as to what eyes I end up drawing for it, like the amount of eyelashes and whatnot. cat_xd

Are those things on its head horns or ears? I can give it ridges if they're horns, make them a little more...earlike if they're ears lol

And it looks like it's not wearing any shoes, just stockings. I want to make sure I have that right before I start going into a lot of detail with it and end up being wrong.
II Breezy-chan II
xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx

Is it a male or a female? Not that it will matter a whole lot because my chibis tend to kind of be genderless unless I'm trying to really go for something girly. I guess it'll really make the difference as to what eyes I end up drawing for it, like the amount of eyelashes and whatnot. cat_xd

Are those things on its head horns or ears? I can give it ridges if they're horns, make them a little more...earlike if they're ears lol

And it looks like it's not wearing any shoes, just stockings. I want to make sure I have that right before I start going into a lot of detail with it and end up being wrong.

That's okay dearie, It is a boy, They are horns, and they're boots. uwu

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx
II Breezy-chan II
xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx

Okies, thanks, that helps a lot!

He is adorable btw. Dunno if I said so before. cat_xd
II Breezy-chan II
xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx
II Breezy-chan II
xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx

I know right I'm so happy that I got him nwn

Naoki Ishida's Husband

Hardened Member

xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx
II Breezy-chan II
xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx
II Breezy-chan II
xX_DEVILTYPHOON_Xx

I know right I'm so happy that I got him nwn
^_^!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items