yoooooooooooooo 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Alas, I think my days on Gaia are coming to an end. It's been 11 years now and I think it's time to for me to move on from Gaia.

But before then, I'd love to get a few quality pieces of my royal highness the Demon Queen Blaze! I figure I might as well get a good few pieces of art to remember my time here on Gaia.

Over the next few weeks I'll be liquidating my account so I'll constantly be replenishing my account with gold a tons of gold. I'm no where close to finishing so I have items worth hundreds of billions still in my account which I very much intend to get rid of/spend.

5/18/16: I don't know if I'll ever fully quit, but I'm still really interested in buying a massive amount of art.
heart

As far as what I'm looking for: I'm looking for a few good higher quality pieces and maybe a few smaller ones. I love little doodles and sketchy types of drawings so definitely post if that's your style! I'll tip the posts of those I'm not interested, as lovely as your work can be, there are just certain styles that I'm looking for right now. 3nodding

Things I would like to keep in each piece of art:
There are only a few things I'd like to include in any pieces of art; you may draw her with or without her wings, but I'll pay more for you to draw them with her. Her hair is kind of blocking it but her hair is covering her red rose corsage, if you could include it in the picture I'd appreciate it! Also, on her left cheekbone is the Gimpi scar, which I like drawn small and lightly. Other than that, total artistic freedom.

As to Madame Blaze's character, she's very sultry and very secretive. She's always smiling like she knows something or is up to something devious... and she probably is. So expressions with her smirking/looking seductive/mischievous/devious/ect. While this is my preference, I'm more so about artist expression, so go for it! If you see her differently, then draw it! I love to see other people's interpretations of her. 3nodding

Gender bending okay: I don't mind gender bent Blaze! While I prefer her female form, it's fun to see a masculine version of her. For gender bending, I channel Thranduil from LoTR as a reference, she sort of has the same kind of vibe as him. So for those who do not like drawing females, I would love to see Blaze gender bent, haha! I'm willing to work something out, for those who are interested. heart

If you are planning on a masculine version of my character, my only main request for that would be instead of a bikini top, I would prefer a crop top or something similar to that. Again, we'll talk details if anyone is down!

What I'm also okay with: I also don't mind simplified versions, without the wings, no compass, that's fine with me too!

User Image

Lovely artwork done so far/references:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Wheezing Smoker

Madame Blaze

If you are willing to take me on sometime after the holidays, I would be more then happy to work on your avi.
Pm me if you would be interested and we discuss more.
Thanks and have a great day!

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lord Phukit
cool avi

Thanks!

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Dapper Fiend

Madame Blaze

Perhaps you would be interested in my art?
You may offer me a minimum of 20b per piece.
I generally make waist-ups but bigger the offer, the bigger the chance of a fullbody.
I may take items, especially wishlist items. n v n /

samples (newest to oldest)
[ x ] [ x ] [ lines only ] [ lines only ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
hurriedly
Madame Blaze

I generally make waist-ups but bigger the offer, the bigger the chance of a fullbody.

Oh I really like your art! How about 20 bill for a waist up of my avi without the wings or 30 bill with the wings? 3nodding

Dapper Fiend

Madame Blaze
hurriedly
Madame Blaze

Oh I really like your art! How about 20 bill for a waist up of my avi without the wings or 30 bill with the wings? 3nodding

i can do with the wings smile

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
hurriedly
Madame Blaze
hurriedly
Madame Blaze

I'll send trade. 3nodding

Dapper Fiend

Madame Blaze
hurriedly
Madame Blaze
hurriedly
Madame Blaze

I'll send trade. 3nodding
alrighty smile

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300

duckdick's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

You have an amazing avi * A*
asmallpiece?=w=l|l|'
Boop
User Image

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Harashiee
You have an amazing avi * A*
asmallpiece?=w=l|l|'
Boop
User Image

Thank you!

And your dolls are very cute, but not what I'm looking for right now. If I'm digging some cutesy art in the future, I'll definitely keep you in mind. heart

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items